Special Message

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002

      Waking Up

      Special message:

      The sun is presently in 16 Gemini, and the message yesterday was for 18 Gemini.  That means that the Angel messages are now two days ahead of schedule. That gives us two days for "special messages" to get back in sync with the actual degree of the sun.

      Today's message spells out more specific techniques on how to work with the angels:

      About Angels, an Overview

      "God will put his angels in charge of you

      to protect you wherever you go.

      They will hold you up with their hands

      to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones.

      Psalm 91:11-12

      We hear about angels from the time that we are small children.  At this stage of our understanding we have
      an image of beautiful human-like beings of love with wings, halos and an aura of goodness.

      As we grow up we may learn a little more.

       Hopefully the idea that angels DO exist, and that they are here to help us, is becoming more of a reliable resource
      for daily assistance, so that in times of need we call on them for help, and come to depend upon them.
      As Hazrat Inayat Khan put it,
      "The more you trust God, the most trustworthy God becomes."  The same applies to angels, who are God's messengers.

      So most people offer a prayer, a shy tentative feeler, hoping for a response when they need help.  Sometimes the answer to the prayer comes in an obvious way, but quite often an answer is not so certain.  Often we pray, and hope for an answer, but the problem persists for a long time.  Because of this, all too often the tendency has been to give up, too soon, and to go on about life feeling "unheard".    In this case the weight of responsibility remains on our own shoulders and we can feel the burden of doing it alone.

      The purpose of this message is to express the truth that YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!  The universe is designed so that humans and angels work together.  The unbeatable team of humans and angels working together, each doing their part, is the right combination to outpicture the splendor and majesty of Spiritual Perfection!

      Angels are different from humans in that their will is steadfastly and permanently aligned with Divine Will.  Their purpose is to help us, the Children of God, find our way into spiritual maturity and perfection and directly help us manifest Heaven on Earth.

       Their job is to take our prayers and carry them through into manifestation once we, who "have been given dominion" offer up a worthy prayer. Angels can thus be seen as our assistants in the army of answering prayers.  We make the request and they do it.  This is the original blueprint, and it is coming time for its completion.
      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      So it is of great importance that each of us dust off our concepts of angels and take a closer look.

      After years of working with the angels, my husband Michael and I have found certain principles to be absolute in getting real time help when calling upon them.

      These are:

      1.  The act of "calling them in" or summoning them:   Angels are intelligent beings and they are constantly engaged in serving Divine Providence.  Many people imagine that angels just sort of hang around waiting for any thought to be directed their way, and that then they will respond.  This may happen with guardian angels, but usually the type of angels required for correcting serious situations are not at all hanging around waiting.   They are very busy and they must be called in.

       Usually Michael and I pray together and we have found it can take as long as 90 seconds for angels to shift their attention from their dimensional focus to ours.

       We "call them in" according to an ancient and effective way that was taught to us by a powerful healer.
      We close our eyes, concentrate very intensely, and either verbally out loud or quietly within, our imaginations speak to them.  Here is what we typically say;

      " We call for Universal Consciousness to be in our awareness now...
        We invoke the living flame of divine love to burn in our auras... "
      (at this point we often pause, to allow time for the "living flame of divine love" burning in our auras to
      purify, cleanse, and transmute coarse earthly energies in our auras  in order to make our auras a fit milieu
      to accommodate the gentle and refined spirits of the angels, coming from a much more subtle sphere).
      "We ask the Mighty Angels of Love, Wisdom, and Power to come to us now."

      We wait a while until a subtle shift occurs that lets us feel that the angels are present and listening.

      An alternative way to do it is to call in your guardian angel and ask her/him to go find the appropriate angels and heavenly hosts to address the situation.

      *
      2.   Self-disclosure:  This requires an examination of events and situations and an honest evaluation of how we feel about them.  This does not mean how I "think" I "should" feel about them, or how other people feel about them,  but how I honestly DEEP DOWN feel in my innermost childlike self.

       The angels require this emotional information in order to make appropriate plans for correcting the situation in a way that brings about true joy.

      Am I worried, afraid, doubtful, weary?  Whatever feelings I have, I have found its important for ME to acknowledge them honestly and share this with the angels.
       At this point I always remember this saying:  "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      If a small child doesn't cry, because it feels that it is not OK to cry, how can its mother know that something is wrong?

      Unfortunately most people feel that they should be on their BEST behavior with the angels and others of the heavenly hosts.  In most cultures, people are taught to feel ashamed of negative feelings like anger or doubt.  It is important to note that it is impossible to fool the angels with any type of denial or superficial coverup of real underlying childlike emotions. Just the act of trying to deny or bypass these true feelings, and put on a respectable front, shortcircuits the real passion that is required to bring about  powerful magnetic attraction for realtime help. "God's love shines EQUALLY on the good and bad alike."  This applies equally to feelings.

      3.  The prayer:   Then we continue,

      "We ask for your help with________________________ [state problem, describing situation
      and STATE YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT IT!   See immediately below]. "

      For instance, it might go like this: [This is an actual prayer that we made, and had to repeat several times in various versions, a few years ago that over time was answered in very unusual and unexpected ways.]

      " We are tired of working night and day trying to deal with our finances.    We worry about them all the time;  no matter how hard we try, it seems we never have enough.  If we get caught up, then the car breaks down, or the taxes come due, or the house needs a repair.  Even when there are no emergencies, we are so exhausted, mentally, emotionally, and physically from working all of the time, and worrying about paying bills, that we don't have enough energy left to be on a spiritual path.  What little time we have is spent just catching up on cleaning, or resting, or fixing dinner.  It goes on year after year.  Our whole lives are passing us by and we are not getting anywhere in our thirst for enlightenment or for service to the world to make it a better place. It is just unacceptable for this to go on any longer.

      We ask for financial help.  We don't know how you are going to do it, but we know that you are all powerful and that with you all things are possible.  We ask that you give us clear guidance, unmistakable and powerful, so that we do not overlook  what you are bringing through.

      We ask that you resolve this situation in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned and that you do it in a timely way, with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.  We do not want something that takes thirty years to manifest.   We need relief ASAP, so that we can put more energy and time into healing our lives,
      finding enlightenment and giving service."

      At this point we pause and check our feelings...We feel good about what we have said, that we have really stated our situation on the physical, emotional, mental, and desire levels.   Then we added:

      " We give thanks for all that you have given us already.  We appreciate our health, our home, our relationship, and living in a country where we are relatively free and safe.  For the most part we are OK, but we really need help with the finances on a real and practical level if we are ever to study, heal, meditate, and experience the joy of being children of God.

      We give thanks for your help in advance of receiving it because we know that on a higher level you have already heard and answered our prayer.  We ask that you guide us clearly so that whatever plans you are making, we cannot miss them by being distracted or closed minded, or otherwise engaged. We love you and need your help more than ever now.  We ask for a close relationship with you on an ongoing basis, and we ask that we become lights unto the world to help make it a better place, a place where heaven is indeed one with earth.
      We give thanks that this is done.
      Amen."

      Then we go into silence, and meditate on thankfulness.  It is truly a wonderful feeling.  It is important to always allow silent time to attune receptively to the answer to the prayer, to complete the circuit.
      *
      Sometimes we go on for a lot longer than the prayer I just quoted.  Sometimes, if we are in a real feeling of emergency with a lot of intense feelings, we cry, or even express frustration or dispair or anger.  We have learned that the more honest we are with ourselves and with each other and with the angels, especially as it regards emotions, the better we feel and the more miraculously the prayers get answered.

      Another important note:  Sometimes we have to repeat this process for several days.....each time being more honest about our feelings and about the problems that we are facing.  Usually it does not take more than three "meetings" with the angels to really get a remarkable turn around in the situation.
      As a great Sufi saint said , "Accept no refusal from the heavens!"

      We have found that the angels are consistently reliable and that we can count on them.  Over time, we have relaxed and felt more childlike as we realized that we are being protected and watched over, and that we do have access to real help.

      I realize that in many holy scriptures God is quoted as saying," Test me, trust me, let me fight your battles for you."  "Ask and ye shall receive."  "Try me."  etc.  In each case of asking the angels I become aware of "testing" them.  I become aware of Christ's feelings the time that he told the disciples," I, of myself, can do nothing, it is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works."

      It really fits into place.  I can really feel that I am following in His footsteps by turning it all over to Divine Providence and trusting God's messengers, the angels.  The proof, though, is in the pudding.  Regardless of what other people say or how much we want something to work,  the only way to really know is to try.

      I am writing this because I have tried, and it has worked, and consistently so.  This is how I have learned to talk with the angels and what works for me.  I have shared this with others who have sometimes had miraculous results.

      This is our  simple way of sharing and working with the angels.

       The key is basically self honesty--that is, coming out of denial--especially with feelings, and honesty with the angels, especially with feelings.  That, and the simple act of calling them in, as often as it takes, staying with it, and talking with them, just as you would do with a neighbor or counselor or friend, and giving thanks.

      "Ask, and ye SHALL receive!"

      "As above, so below."

      With love,
      Cynthia Rose

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2002

        original artwork by Crystal Meade

        The sun is presently at 27 or 28 degrees Virgo, depending on what part of the world you are in.  Since the angel messages are now at 1 degree Virgo, we will have a few very important special messages to allow enough time to pass to bring the messages back in sync with the sun's degrees.

        Special Angel Message

        The Angels of the Other Spheres

        Beloved,

        The daily angel messages at this time concern themselves with the heavenly hosts of the 360 degrees of the zone girdling the earth, and the 28 days of the moon cycle.

        However, there are heavenly hosts, and groups of angels who work with them, for all of the planets of the solar system. There are the 360 heads of the zone girdling the Earth, 28 of the Moon Sphere, 72 of the Mercury Sphere, 90 of the Venus Sphere, 45 of the Sun Sphere, 36 of the Mars Sphere, 12 of the Jupiter Sphere, 49 of the Saturn Sphere, and the spheres of Uranus and Pluto.

        ‘The Earth: The lowest sphere is our physical world with its three kingdoms, the mineral, the vegetable and the animal kingdom. The physical body of man and woman is in analogous connection with these three kingdoms. The beings of the zone girdling the earth influence the vital energy of man and woman.’

        ‘The Moon: In its planetary function the moon influences everything liquid on our earth. The Moon Sphere, however, is analogous to the emotional body, and the emotional matrix of man and woman.’

        ‘Mercury: As a planet, Mercury influences the gaseous state of the earth. The mental body of man and woman is subject to its sphere.’

        ‘Venus: As a planet it influences fertility on our earth, as far as the vegetable and animal kingdoms are concerned. The Venus Sphere is connected with man and woman’s sympathy, love and fertilization.’

        The Sun: This planet influences the physical life on our earth in all three kingdoms. The Sun Sphere maintains the life of the mental, emotional, and physical body by the individual matrices.’

        ‘Mars: It influences all powers in the three kingdoms. As a planet, it is mainly responsible for the urge for self-preservation in the animal kingdom as well as in respect of man and woman. The Mars Sphere raises within man and woman the impulse and desire to live. It influences man and woman’s character, qualities, total powers and facilities.’

        ‘Jupiter: As a planet, it causes harmony and legality. The Jupiter Sphere, on the other hand, controls the evolution of fate and justice within man and woman, leading him and her on the way to perfection, and assiting in all efforts to reach the Highest.’

        ‘Saturn: In its planetary function it influences the fates in all three kingdoms, the mineral, vegetable and animal kingdom, of our earth. In its subtlest form it is known amongst us as ether. The Saturn sphere, on the other hand, controls the fate of man and woman, also called Karma. Man and woman owe to the greatest influences of this sphere his and her faculty for intuition by which, depending on the grade of maturity of each individual, Divine Providence reveals Itself. In the non-initiate it manifests itself as conscience.’

        ‘Uranus: This planet is responsible for any kind of magical development on our earth. Its sphere reveals to the man and woman all the phenomena of magic and miracles.’

        ‘Neptune: In the hierarchy of the cosmos this planet keeps the earth in its equilibrium. To the influence of this planet’s sphere, man and woman owe their knowledge of the way to perfection as well as his or her knowledge of the cosmic langauge, of the so-called Quabbalah.’

        Pluto: Represents the totality of Pure Cosmic Love, the  Sustaining Divine Light. Of Pluto, it is said that its effects on our earth will commence on the so-called Second Day of Brahma,  which is the next cycle of evolution.

        When a Child of God has learned to control his or her vitality and emotions through the angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac and the angels of the 28 days of the moon cycle, then enough mastery has been gained on the path to perfection to control the 72 aspects of the mind.

        ‘The next sphere which the Child of God is to explore and control is the Mercury Sphere. In order to be able to stand its vibrations, he or she must have learned to control the influences and the vibrations of the sphere previously dealt with, i.e. the Moon Sphere.’

        ‘According to the recordings left to posterity, Hermes Trismegistos was a representative of the highest knowledge, a brilliant example of human intelligence and of an enlightened spirit in analogy to the Mercury Sphere, for that sphere is assigned to the immortal spirit and is analogous to it.’

          When Divine Providence so directs at some future time, we will begin the 72 angels of the Mercury Sphere.

        MIRACLES

        What the Angel messages are all about:

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS DONE  INWARDLY.

        Be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects of meaning, color, sound, tone, feeling, and sensation. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in doing four things at once.]

        When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness and sound that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the sine waves of the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

        [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects are added.]

        LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

        This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

        online community and email, and other features,

        including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

        http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

        This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

        *
        www.iamthebeloved.com

        Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

        CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

        *

        [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

        *

        *

        can purchase these books online at :

        www.amaluxherbal.com
        *****

        Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

        *

        homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

        spiritus@...
        *
        Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

        Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

        For Dove updates go to

        www.fourwinds10.com

        Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in the archives.

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003

          Special Message for July 21st

          The sun is presently in  29 degrees Cancer, and the Angel Messages are a little beyond this at 2 degrees Leo, so I will not be sending the Angels of  2 degrees Leo for a few days.

          Instead, I will send, in three parts, the first 28 messages that I received from the angels back in 1994.

            These Angel messages were given in the 28 days prior to the Shumaker-Levy Comet breaking into 23 pieces and crashing into the surface of Jupiter in July of 1994, almost exactly 9 years ago.

           In Quaballah, 9 is the most perfect number.

            This astronomical event, 9 years ago, was the outward manifestation of inward changes.

           There were 23 comet fragments, and the number 23 is associated with highly spiritual and scientific matters.  Here are some examples, there are 23 chromosome pairs in the human gene; there are 23 degrees in the earth's ecliptic, there are 23 years in the Heliopause, which is the cyclic expansion and contraction of the sun, and there are 23 pairs of gods in the Ancient Egyptian Pantheon of Deities.

          These messages were given as a guide in what will be happening to us all as we evolve into these coming times.

          NOTE ON THE TWENTY EIGHT DAYS MESSAGES OF 1994

          As mentioned above, these first messages came through in 1994 just prior to the Jupiter impact of 23 comets. I was awakened each night from a deep sleep and the words just flowed out of the pen onto the paper. Often I was so sleepy that I thought perhaps I had dreamed the whole thing, but in the morning I would find the paper with the message on it.

          Throughout these readings, the Angels refer to a day as a “level” or a “power”.
          For example, the 9th day is referred to as the ninth power and that the 28th day is “positioned” over the 19th.

          This leads us to believe that each day is a layer or level of a spiral of awareness, and that these levels have specific dimensional locations similar the levels of the DNA Helix.

          Each numbered day has a very specific position, which we interpret to mean that the 28-day sequence creates a specific energy pattern.

          This adds a new dimension to these messages,
          as days to us are somewhat linear,
          Whereas now they can be looked as levels of a spiral of related love energy/expressions.

          Day 1

          The 1st Angel Message

          Dearly beloved, WE ARE ALL ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER.

          Make no mistake.

          The appearances of evil, of illusion, of separation are all the out workings and discharges of a terrible nightmare that has been dreamed upon your earth for many of your lifetimes.

          The time is near.

          Actually it has already come upon you.

          The realization of it is now dawning upon ever-larger numbers of people on your planet.  The time is to awake and to arise from dreaming, and to live in the utter simplicity of pure Spirit.

          As we speak these words, the process of remembering is come upon you.

          Just as a dreamer must know that he is dreaming, so your spirit knows also that what has been is also a dream.

          That part of you which is delightful, which is fun, is joy, is love, is safety, is unity, is peace, that is the “you” that will awaken.

          It is as if you have always known this.

          None of what we are saying to you is different from what you know deep in your heart.

          Arise, awake, allow the stirring of your spirit to refresh you, energize you, guide your footsteps.

          As we bring heaven to earth with our new knowing, realize that the others will awaken, seeing each other with new eyes.

          The magnificence of love will amaze you.

          So in peace we love you.

          We are one with you.

          Ah - lo – Khim

          Day 2

          The 2nd Angel Message

          Beloved,

           In our last message we explained how, even though the many beings who make up the universes of created thought, feeling, and matter appear to be separate, yet there is ONE LIFE that lives and moves and experiences through them all.

          It behooves us at this time to remind you that contrary to examples set before you by many of your traditions, it is the wise and proper course of action to take to call upon us, the Angels of the Master Creator.

          Yea, we are the Truth of your very SELF and we are humbly here to help you, instruct you, protect you, to serve you whenever there is a call, a plea or a need for help.

          It is a new course of action to take; the beginning of a new train of thought, the development of a new habit.

          Train your mind, your feelings and your physical body to take the time to stop and direct your thoughts to us, the Angels of the Mighty Creator, and ASK us for the desired results to come about.

          You are starting a new course of action for the whole of the entire race of humanity as well.  This is true because all thoughts and feelings radiate outward like ripples in the pond and other beings become aware of them in time.

          Take this moment, then, to close your eyes, direct your concentration toward us, the Angels of Mighty Creator, and ask us for help.

          Do this in the realms of wisdom, of abundance, of power, of love, of perfection.

          WE ARE ONE IN THE BEING OF LOVE.

          TAKE THE PRECIOUS AND DELIBERATE TIME TO CALL ON US NOW.

          Day 3

          3rd Angel Message

          Beloved - How great our joy, and happiness that you are come here before us again for a discourse from us to you!

          Here again - of the many, many, many messages that we could offer - we find it most important to discuss with you the subject of judgment.

          In our time and in yours, it was offered by the Masters of TRUTH that judgment was not to be made either for or against one another or yet even for or against oneself.

          It was instead LOVE unconditional that was to be chosen in all situations, times, and spaces.

          LOVE, was and is the appropriate response.

          LOVE works contrary to judgment.

          Where judgment would condemn and punish LOVE would rush in to heal, to repair, to mend the one who would err or make false action.

          As we speak these words to you, the response from your soul is that of remembrance, for the TRUTH is written upon the very fabric that makes up what you know in your language as THE SOUL.

          It is with the utmost importance that we ask you to remember this strand of TRUTH:

          to not even judge judgment; to go beyond the patterns of thought habits and cultural conditioning;

          to forgive yourself with love each and every time you catch yourself making judgments;

          to forgive with love each and every time you see your neighbor judging either you or another or even himself.

          Learn a new habit, choose to remember LOVE in each and every discernment.

          Take a moment, BREATHE DEEPER, and say quietly to your Inner Self, "I choose LOVE, in each and every situation, actual or imagined.