Lunar Cycle - Day 26 (7 June 2002)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 10:24 AM

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon
      Angels of ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all levels.
      Each virtue manifests in will, intellect, emotion, and form.

      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on the levels of emotion, intellect, and will.

      The Sun is the physical manifestation of the Masculine Force,
      which is INTENT, or WILL.

      The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine Force,
      which is EMOTION, or FEELING.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic.
      Together they form the Electro-magnetic energy
      that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.

      The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will connects with feeling.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy is the precursor of change in the physical realm.

      Magnetic energy ATTRACTS. All miracles in the physical realm are
      preceded by and depend on the generation of appropriate feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the
      Moon determines the specific WILL or INTENT
      that the Moon changes into feeling.

      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FEELING.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
      it can be most easily manifested during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A child of God can determine which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific feeling that needs
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      The 25th day of the 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned to plants.
      Anytime a person desires to create a miracle concerning
      plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day of a moon cycle.

      For example, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal plants
      that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
      at the level of the highest illumination possible.

      The time to meditate and generate the will, concepts, and
      feelings to manifest powerful plants of this nature would
      be the 25th day of Cancer on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle.

      The 25th Day of Cancer is governed by the Angels of
      The First Light, ‘ARAGOR’, and the 25th day of the Moon
      Cycle is governed by the Angels of Plants, ‘LAVEMEZHU’.

      The entire constellation of Cancer is specifically
      attuned to the FEELING OF DIVINE WILL.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
      for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is
      in effect, a child of God can align their meditations accordingly
      in order to ride the waves of Universal Consciousness.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and
      from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      in our name, and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      We are attuned to cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of
      materialization and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.
      ---------

      We are masters of fluidity and the
      emotional flow and receptivity of the moon.
      ---------

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with perfection
      of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
      ---------

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty
      of universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      Cognition of polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon,
      male and female, will and feeling, and how each
      compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.
      ---------

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female.
      We teach how the application of these principles
      explains many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.
      ---------

      We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken
      recognition of the state of spiritual evolution of every being.’
      ---------

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of
      heaven on earth, which is now birthing,the Children of God
      flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
      feelings of earth with emotional attunement to Divine Will
      as it expresses through the sun’s rays. We do this so that
      individual will aligns with Universal Will in the feeling nature.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 12 November 2001