Re: [lovingpurelove] Please share in the Joy

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
      Congratulations and love and peace to you all,

      JUDITH MARIE
    • Liz Furst
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002

        Greetings Polly,

        Is not love,life,being & doing a *wonderful wonder!*

        Congradulations to all!

        Metta

        Liz

          Polly <pmenendez@...> wrote:

        Dear Friends,

        We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
        We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.

        Love and Blessings to all.
        Polly

        Posting message to this list:

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
          Greetings Polly and Everyone: Our 17 year old son
          just graduated from high school, too. He will be
          attending a computer tec school in the fall getting
          his degree in computer networking. I know the joy you
          felt. I cried like a baby. I can remember being
          pregnant with him. It's amazing how fast time can fly.
          LLL, Karen

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • hozuhni@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002
            In a message dated 6/6/2002 1:39:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pmenendez@... writes:

            Dear Friends,

            We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
            We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
            Love and Blessings to all.
            Polly

            >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
            Hozuhni*

            ~~~~~
            From You I receive
            To you I give
            Together we share
            By this we live

            ~~~~~
            Hozuhni*

            *Elightenment Dance*
            The Dance of Eternal Bliss
            http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

          • Polly
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002

              Thank you for writing and sending the compliment Hozuhni.
              Each one of us has a beautiful spirit within just waiting to be noticed.
              I hope my daughter, and really each one of us, is learning how to bring out the love and beauty in others.

              Love to all,
              Polly

              We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
              We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
              Love and Blessings to all.
              Polly

              >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
              Hozuhni*

              ~~~~~
              >From You I receive
              To you I give