Re: [lovingpurelove] Please share in the Joy

  • ay
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2002
      Cool! Great News, Polly!
      Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your joy!  :-D

      Hugs,
      Adriana

      Dear Friends,

      We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
      We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.

      Love and Blessings to all.
      Polly
    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
        Congratulations and love and peace to you all,

        JUDITH MARIE
      • Liz Furst
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002

          Greetings Polly,

          Is not love,life,being & doing a *wonderful wonder!*

          Congradulations to all!

          Metta

          Liz

            Polly <pmenendez@...> wrote:

          Dear Friends,

          We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
          We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.

          Love and Blessings to all.
          Polly

          Posting message to this list:

          Do You Yahoo!?

        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
            Greetings Polly and Everyone: Our 17 year old son
            just graduated from high school, too. He will be
            attending a computer tec school in the fall getting
            his degree in computer networking. I know the joy you
            felt. I cried like a baby. I can remember being
            pregnant with him. It's amazing how fast time can fly.
            LLL, Karen

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          • hozuhni@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002
              In a message dated 6/6/2002 1:39:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pmenendez@... writes:

              Dear Friends,

              We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
              We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
              Love and Blessings to all.
              Polly

              >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
              Hozuhni*

              ~~~~~
              From You I receive
              To you I give
              Together we share
              By this we live

              ~~~~~
              Hozuhni*

              *Elightenment Dance*
              The Dance of Eternal Bliss
              http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

            • Polly
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002

                Thank you for writing and sending the compliment Hozuhni.
                Each one of us has a beautiful spirit within just waiting to be noticed.
                I hope my daughter, and really each one of us, is learning how to bring out the love and beauty in others.

                Love to all,
                Polly

                We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
                We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
                Love and Blessings to all.
                Polly

                >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
                Hozuhni*

                ~~~~~
                >From You I receive
                To you I give