Please share in the Joy

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
      We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.

      Love and Blessings to all.
      Polly

    • ay
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2002
        Cool! Great News, Polly!
        Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your joy!  :-D

        Hugs,
        Adriana

      • jdaintira@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
          Congratulations and love and peace to you all,

          JUDITH MARIE
        • Liz Furst
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002

            Greetings Polly,

            Is not love,life,being & doing a *wonderful wonder!*

            Congradulations to all!

            Metta

            Liz

              Polly <pmenendez@...> wrote:

            Dear Friends,

            We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
            We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.

            Love and Blessings to all.
            Polly

            Posting message to this list:

            Do You Yahoo!?

          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
              Greetings Polly and Everyone: Our 17 year old son
              just graduated from high school, too. He will be
              attending a computer tec school in the fall getting
              his degree in computer networking. I know the joy you
              felt. I cried like a baby. I can remember being
              pregnant with him. It's amazing how fast time can fly.
              LLL, Karen

              http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
            • hozuhni@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002
                In a message dated 6/6/2002 1:39:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pmenendez@... writes:

                Dear Friends,

                We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
                We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
                Love and Blessings to all.
                Polly

                >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
                Hozuhni*

                ~~~~~
                From You I receive
                To you I give
                Together we share
                By this we live

                ~~~~~
                Hozuhni*

                *Elightenment Dance*
                The Dance of Eternal Bliss
                http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

              • Polly
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002

                  Thank you for writing and sending the compliment Hozuhni.
                  Each one of us has a beautiful spirit within just waiting to be noticed.
                  I hope my daughter, and really each one of us, is learning how to bring out the love and beauty in others.

                  Love to all,
                  Polly

                  We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
                  We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
                  Love and Blessings to all.
                  Polly

                  >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
                  Hozuhni*

                  ~~~~~
                  >From You I receive
                  To you I give