Crystal Moon 8 and 9, Thursday and Friday June 6 and 7

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002

      "The same stream of life that runs through the world runs through my veins night and day in rhythmic measure. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth into numberless waves of flowers."
                                                                                   ~Rabindranath Tagore

      The dreamspell way of telling time, that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the ancient rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the Gregorian Calendar way of telling time.

      In these readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan, the wisdom of these natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will, through mind, are explained.

      If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation under each Kin, set apart by asterisks. Just scroll down until you see them.  These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the ancient rhythms each day.

      During this second week of the Crystal Rabbit Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin(day).

      The Religion of Truth is the Religion of the Earth

      It must be asked: What is it that will help the people and at the same time help the Earth? The religion of truth and the religion of the Earth must be one: people of the book reunited with the people of the dawn. This can only be done by placing everyone in a new, common time that is in tune with the cycles of nature and the Earth. This is the universal harmony accomplished by the Thirteen Moon 28-Day Calendar Change.

      The religion of truth is the religion of the Earth. Earth needs a religion of truth that is not dogma, not money, not sect, and not anything that is defined by boundaries, paper, or selfishness of any kind. Only truth will satisfy the Earth. If asked: Of what religion are you? Answer: I am of the religion of the truth which is the religion of the Earth.

      The Thirteen Moon 28-Day Calendar Change is a fundamental change. It is not a legislative change, but a change mandated by divine authority that transcends and unifies all sects and creeds in a higher calling of the Earth.

      Planetary service is the basis of the new time. Ask not what you can do for yourself, your religion, or your country, but what you can do for your planet. New groups of planetary servers are needed to transcend dogmas of money, nationalism, and sectarianism of every kind, who yet understand the fundamentally spiritual nature and divine unity of all creation.

      Calling all planetary servers, those who can walk a Planetary Service Wavespell together on behalf of the Earth beyond creed of self, sect, country or dogma of any kind, free in spirit, knowing no authority but the one divine spirit of all creation!

      Planetary servers, wizards of the Earth: the Earth is calling for all wizards to work a Planetary Service Wavespell. The Earth is recruiting now for duty beginning White Electric Wizard, July 26, AD 1995, the wavespell of planetary servers in action for the Earth.

      The religion of truth is the religion of the Earth, a hoop big enough to gather all nations beneath the flowering tree of the divine revelation of time, thirteen moons, 28 days, the planetary service wavespell path of human redemption and Earth regeneration.

      Universal harmony, unification of all in a common time, peace on Earth everyday of every year, thirteen moons~ 28 days. The time is now!

      On behalf of all planetary kin Galactic Moon 2, Kin 186, Second Year of Prophecy Red Lunar Moon "Victory Flows"
      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles
      For a daily picture of the Telektonon board, go to

      If anyone has questions or wants more information, you may contact me at russrox@...

      As Salaam Alaikum(Peace be upon you)
      Kin 88 Yellow Planetary Star
      Roxene

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation
      (Twelfth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DEDICATE.
      Our action is to UNIVERSALIZE.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Dedicate Myself to All that Lives?"

      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy

      Yellow Star Wavespell Twenty(continues)
      Power of Elegance
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Crystal Moon 8(6/6 Thursday)
      12 CAUAC(ka wahk) Kin 259: Blue Crystal Storm
      (Magic Turtle Day: The tone of the kin/day and the tone of the Moon are the same. In this case, Crystal(12).
      Galactic Tone 12(Ca Lahun):  Crystal

      Complex Stability: Cooperation of Form(past action formalized. future action prepared. Round Table meets) from Dreamspell, page 20: The court of the kin is a round table called by any planetary kin. The purpose of gathering together as planetary kin is to receive accounts of completed adventures and to determine new adventures. A court of the kin may be convened whenever and wherever any planetary kin deems it necessary and appropriate. Assembly of the court of the kin should ideally occur on the 12 tone crystal day of the wavespell.

      Creative Power Function: Dedicate Cooperation  Action: Universalize
      Joint: right knee
      Earth Family: Gateway  Chakra: Muladhara(root)
      Clan:Sky (left pinky toe)   Planet: Pluto
      The Warrior Turtle, represented by the Green Turtle is in the Cube in the position of the Wind. Spirit.

      The daily Rinri Precept for today is:
      Hardships are gateways to happiness.

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Cube 2: Spirit
      Use your warrior wind spirit power to reclaim and redeem Baktun 8~ "By my superconscious wind spirit warrior power, I redeem the Annointed One as myself"~
      May the Wizards of Peace Prevail!

      ********************

      Kin 259: Blue Crystal Storm

      I dedicate in order to catalyze
      Universalizing energy
      I seal the matrix of self-generation
      With the crystal tone of cooperation
      I am guided by the power of magic
      **********************************

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 19 Verses 117-126: Seven Perfect Oracles

      117. People of the dawn, people of the book, children of the day of truth, this completes my testimony, I, Valum Votan, holder of the solar shield, protected have I been by the perfect love of Bolon Ik who has stored my prophecy until this moment of release.
      119. Seven perfect oracle have I given you, a perfect calendar of thirteen moons, an instrument to renew your spirit and your powers of Prophecy, Telektonon, and a book of knowledge for you to penetrate the forgotten history of your star, Dreamspell. Also have I sent two messengers who bear witness to my truth, and thirteen perfect signs.
      119. Now is the time of my prophecy. Now is the day of truth. Now is the opening of the seven seals. Now is the sounding of the seven trumpets. Now is the hour of judgement. Now is the song of the 144,000, the seed of the righteous.
      120. When the Lunar Moon has overflowed its banks, the G-7 will be no more.
      121. When the Electric Wizard arrives, gather in banners of righteousness.
      122. When arrives the Self-Existing Storm, you will be fortified with spiritual abundance.
      123. When comes the Overtone Seed, neither money nor priests will besiege you any longer, but the Earth will sing in harmony with your righteousness,Babylon will be no more, the Law of the Cube will be fully rehearsed in the hearts of the righteous.
      124. In the sign of the Rhythmic Moon, senses will be open to the manna of Heaven; no where will you find any longer signs of the evil one, a cosmic race will you be once again.
      125. And when comes the seventh year, the Resonant Wizard will seal the Heavens and the Earth with the glory of all prophecy, the redemption of all prophets, messengers, apostles and witnesses of truth.
      126. Five years then will you have to close the cycle of the Seed, and another eight, thirteen years in all, to prepare for the coming of the Galactic Seed, 2013 Arcturus Dominion, the fulfillment of the star cycle of Valum Chivim, witnessed by the special agent, Pacal Votan, to the glory of love, Bolon Ik, and on behalf of the mercy of God's divine plan, Telektonon, Cube of the Law, the mighty talking stone of prophecy.

      Crystal Moon 9(6/7 Friday)
      13 AHAU(a how) Kin 260: Yellow Cosmic Sun(GAP)
      Galactic Tone 13(Ox Lahun):  Cosmic
      Universal Movement: Take magic flight. Transport(cosmic gate. magnetic return)
      Creative Power Function: Endure Presence  Action: Transcend
      Joint: right ankle
      Earth Family: Polar  Chakra: Sahasrara(crown)
      Clan:Fire(right thumb)  Planet: Pluto

      The Warrior Turtle, represented by the Green Turtle is in the Cube in the position of the Night. Abundance. G-7 Materialism to be Redeemed.

      The daily Rinri Precept for today is: It is you yourself who determines your fate and creates your environment.
      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Cube 3: Night
      Use your warrior night abundance power to reclaim and redeem Baktun 9. "By my superconscious warrior night abundance power I regain my telepathic 13:20 visionary power in abundance."
      May Truth and Peace Prevail!

      ******************************

      Kin 260: Yellow Cosmic Sun

      I endure in order to enlighten
      Transcending life
      I seal the matrix of universal fire
      With the cosmic tone of presence
      I am guided by the power of flowering
      I am a galactic activation portal-enter me

      (galactic activation portals: gateways to galactic consciousness; 52 galactic gateways in thirteen sets of paired occult kin called quartets; the sum of the tones of the thirteen quartets is 364, or thirteen moons; as the pattern on the Harmonic Index it is known as 'the loom of the thirteen moons'.  from Sky, Kin 173, Red Self-Existing Skywalker: "These energies serve as sacred access points inviting us into our role as conscious components of an evolving universe. They are activated when the day's kin holds a place within the shaded formation of the Tzolkin: The Loom of the Maya." )

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 0 The Talking Stone of Prophecy Which Unites thr People of the Dawn with the People of the Book

      "Then if they reject thee, so were rejected apostles before thee, who came with clear signs, books of dark prophecies and the Book of Enlightenment." Holy Qu'ran Sura III 19.194

      "All who obey God and the Aposlte are in the company of those on whom is the grace of God, of the prophets who teach, the sincere lovers of truth, the witnesses who testify and the righteous who do good. Ah, what a beautiful fellowship!

      Such is the bounty from God: and sufficient is is that God knoweth all." Holy Qu'ran Sura IV 9.69-70