17 Gemini The Angels of Influence

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002

      17 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Influence

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Urgivoh’

      Beloved,

      On the path of intellectual wisdom, we guide the sons and daughters of God to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

      Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

      The key to this success is the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time, in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman named Madelaine stood peering at the splendid majesty of the stars twinkling over majestic peaks. The balcony was a bit cold, so she went inside to the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

      It was so late that almost everyone had left the gathering. Although a few people were idly milling about, there was a feeling of emptiness in the gigantic room.

      Wondering if she should perhaps call her limousine and leave, she felt a familiar sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.

      Draping her soft gray cashmere stole, she wandered down the hall into the vaulted banquet hall filled with large ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

      Over in the far corner she spied a tall elegantly dressed gentleman bending over a bowl of fruit, intently studying everything in it.

      "Go over there", the inner voice whispered, " Go right up to him and we will tell you what to say."

      It seemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.

      She arrived at his side. He turned and looked sharply at her.

      "Oh!"she heard herself exclaiming brightly, "Look at that lovely peach! Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?"

      She bent over to touch it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to offer it to him.

      Surprised, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

      Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable and reached out to take it.

      Moving closer to him, and following inner guidance which was coming in strong, Madelaine said lightly, "You know Peter"{[how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued on trusting her guidance…} " I heard that you were in here all alone and I heard a voice telling me that something was troubling you…"

      She was taking a risk here, all sorts of them. She did not know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘hearing inner voices’!

      His demeanor instantly shifted. The stiffness left his bearing and suddenly he became more like a little boy, staring down awkwardly at his feet.

      "Well, ahem," he said clearing his throat again, "I do have a problem actually."

      "You see, I am quite at a loss without my wife. She died suddenly a year ago last October and I haven’t been the same since."

      Looking up at her, he continued, "I am surprised that you knew, I guess you must have heard an inner voice, because no one in this company has even heard that I was married, much less that my wife had died. We kept our personal life very private."

      Madelaine’s eyebrows flew up. Putting her hand over her heart, she felt herself gasp for air.

      What had she walked in to? Who was this strange man?

      Following guidance, she took him by the hand {another indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

      "Peter," she said with conviction, " You must tell me all about her. Don’t hold back. It is important that you tell me everything!"

      For many hours Peter unloaded the burden that had wearied his soul for so long. He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure. He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply.

      He spoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy.

      Finally, about three thirty in the morning, after a long silent pause, he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, "But who are you? I have been so rude! I don’t even know your name. I feel so ashamed! What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?"

      Madelaine was filled with feelings of higher grace and compassion, her intuition was coming in very clear, and her guidance was impeccable.

      "Peter," she said, " I know that you feel alone. I, too, feel very alone like yourself. But I am very glad that you had this wonderful time in your life with your wife. Even if she is gone, at least you experienced the bliss of true love for a very precious time."

      As the truth of this statement sunk into his soul, he turned and looked at her.

      "Dear Woman, whoever has sent you was guided by God himself. I would have never been able to talk about this to anyone and I am afraid it would have burdened me forever. As it is, I am feeling relieved and yes, you are right, I have been very fortunate indeed to have known the bliss of true love."

      They continued talking through the night. When morning broke, Peter took his leave, promising to meet with her for breakfast in a few days at a small café in the village.

      The relationship continued and deepened. It turned out that Peter was the only heir to a title of vast importance and power, and that this title had isolated him from normal relationships of warmth and sharing. With the help of Madelaine, he was able to ridge the cultural gap of his strict isolationist upbringing and enter the modern world.

      Their courtship ran a deep and extremely spiritual course, moulding both of them in a profoundly fulfilling way.

      Even though Madelaine and Peter’s marriage did not have the flair of youthful romance that he had known with his first wife, the love that grew between them was beautiful and perfect, a delicate example of God’s perfect outworking of grace and mercy.

      Ever maturing in spiritual mastery, they used their power and position to further God’s plan of perfection, bringing blessings to many. Many people felt the light of truth and love in their presence, and bit by bit they met other spiritual people who joined with them in their efforts.

      Once when they were on a trip to the Spanish coast to visit a baron who had a villa overlooking the sea, a refined and regal woman of English aristocracy confided to Madelaine over a cup of tea. "Madelaine," she whispered, " Thank you for the leadership that you have shown in teaching so many of us about following inner guidance. None of us would have had the courage to do what we have done if it had not been for you."

      ‘U-R-G-I-V-O-H’

      U…’We endow the faculty of transferring consciousness and to evoke states of trance of any kind through mastery of feeling’.

      [The divine virtue of the Creative Act and its Karma.]

      *

      R…’We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.’

      [The divine virtue of Freedom and Independence brought about by following inner guidance.]

      *

      G…’We inspire divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing’.

      [The divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.]

      *

      I…’We evoke remembrance, and the ability to enliven conscience.’

      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect.]

      *

      V…’We inspire complete understanding of cause and effect as it works through the four levels of consciousness; namely, the will, the intellect, the feelings, and physical behavior.’

      [Corresponds to letter F, the divine virtue of the Harmony of All Visible Worlds.]

      *

      O…’We inspire feelings of absolute contentment and poise that are brought about by the ability to evoke any situation in the world of emotions and form. This ability is aligned with the highest dictates of Divine Providence and is unimpeachable in its adherence to legality and harmony.’

      [The divine virtue of Harmony and Justice.]

      *

      H…’Through the feelings brought about by the power of the cosmic word, we inspire the ability to influence each fate at will.’

      [The divine virtue of The Power of the Word.]

      **********

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of B, C, F, G, F sharp, C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com