Essence of Paradise 06.05.2002 [Realize]

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "REALIZE"

      11 a : to bring into concrete existence : ACCOMPLISH <finally realized her goal>  b : to cause to seem real : make appear real <a book in which the characters are carefully realized>
      2 a : to convert into actual money <realized assets>  b : to bring or get by sale, investment, or effort : GAIN
      3 : to conceive vividly as real : be fully aware of <did not realize the risk she was taking>

      DISTRACTION

      A debate raged among the disciples as to which was the most difficult task of all: To write down what God revealed as Scripture, to understand what God had revealed in Scripture or to explain Scripture to others after one had understood it.

      Said the Master, when asked his opinion, "I know of a more difficult task than any of those three."

      "What is it?"

      "Trying to get you blockheads to see reality as it is."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      Apprehend God in all things,
      For God is in all things.
      Every single creature is full of God and is a book about God.
      Every creature is a word of God!
      If I spent enough time with the tiniest creature-even a caterpillar -- I would never have to prepare a sermon, so full of God is every creature.

      Meister Eckart

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-06-03

      "Passions are like raging fires that are getting ready to destroy all that is most precious in human beings. But because passions also give human beings the illusion of living very intensely, they feed their passions instead of trying to control them, not realizing that what they are losing will never be recovered. So many people are like children playing with matches: they set fire to something to see the flames go up and they shout with joy whilst everything is being reduced to ashes. Poor ignorant creatures. They do not realize that within their organism and in particular in their brain, this fire causes tremors, crevices and collapse, and even if the effects are not immediate, once they appear, they are irreversible. Endeavor, therefore, to become aware of the repercussions your emotions and feelings have on your physical and psychic equilibrium so that you may continue to build your inner edifice in peace and harmony."
      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      NEW BEGINNINGS

      With every new minute, hour, day, week, month and year we enter into a new beginning. That means we are given a countless number of chances to make needed changes in our life. The key to making a change that benefits us as well as the whole of creation is to first seek Divine direction before taking a single step in any direction. Some will say doing that is to difficult, we do not have to get Divine direction to live life. Yes we do, if we want to live the life we are suppose to live. Others may say doing that is pure nonsense. It is neither one of those. Seeking Divine direction is one of the most natural and easy things we could ever be asked to do. Seeking Divine direction is suppose to be as easy as breathing. If you are in good health do you give any thought at all to breathing? Of course you don't, every breath just comes automatically.

      Take a weight lifter for example. He or she does not give one single thought to lifting 75 pounds. Why is that? Because they exercise their muscles on a regular basis, they train to lift weights and they are constantly building stronger muscles. What you don't uses you lose to some degree. Use it or lose it is a natural law. That applies to muscle building as well as communing with/seeking direction from The DIVINE. In order to have easy flowing communion with The DIVINE we must practice communicating with The DIVINE daily. Then and only then will seeking Divine direction be effortless and become first nature, something we do without even thinking about it. If we practice well it will flow freely and easy just like breathing, walking and swallowing does. What type of Love relationship would you have if you never communicated with your mate? No relationship at all. We must communicate to have a relationship and also to receive direction.

      We have so much to re-learn as we move into the process I refer to as Total Re-call. We will never totally manifest who we truly are without the ability to effortlessly open up to and receive Divine Direction from SPIRIT.

      Ask And You Will Receive!

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Listening to a liar is like drinking warm water. (Tribe unknown)

      Many have fallen with the bottle in their hand. (Lakota)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Know From Whence Cometh My Joy.
      No One And Nothing Can Take It Away!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation