16 Gemini The Angels of External Splendor

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Camelot

      16 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of External Splendor

      Also known as

      The Angels of ’Cepacha’

      Beloved,

      The divine virtue of outward beauty is our special province, especially the physical attractiveness of the children of God.

      We inspire understanding of the natural beauty and wisdom inherent in the physical body, and teach ways to enhance beauty according to the laws of analogy.

      For example, hair is an external part of the nervous system and carries subtle energy. Depending on how it is worn, cranial energy is directed to lower energy centers or concentrated on higher ones. The addition of gemstones, plants, and other elements as ornaments also affect energy meridians in powerful ways.

      In addition to hair, we also inspire the use of fabrics to harmonize, energize, protect, and bless the human body.

      Different fabrics have different effects on energy, and the way that fabrics are draped about the body also carries a profound impact. We often inspire long flowing styles that allow energy to flow without interruption between the column of energy centers and glands.

      Color has an impact on energy, consciousness, and health. Patterns and designs also emit powerful vibrations. The wise use of combinations of fabric, style, color, designs, ornamentation, and hair are important to both the wearer and the beholder. Outward appearance anchors divine vibrations by analogy.

      " As above, so below."

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time there was a lovely girl named MaryAnne who had been afraid to break away from the traditions of her family and society, especially concerning her appearance.

      Her hair was short, her expensive clothes stylish and sophisticated. Everything about her was carefully groomed according to the most conservative and refined expectations of her upbringing.

      As she began to age, she realized how unhappy she was. Deep inside she had always felt deeply spiritual, and had she had been free to choose, she might have become an artist.

      She did not feel that anyone in her prim Bostonian society knew who she really was. She was afraid that if she kept on doing what she was doing her life might not ever change.

      She did not feel fulfilled around people. She did not feel excited or inspired by her social interactions. People did not seem to really see her when they looked at her. When they glanced at her, their reactions seemed automatic and repetitive and superficial.

      So she announced to one and all that she was making a break and moving away to start a new life. Eyebrows were raised, objections were made, but she had made up her mind. This was her life. She was going to do everything in her power to find happiness.

      Her Mother gave her part of her inheritance so that she would be comfortable and she left.

      She went to a small town known for its art colonies out west where no one knew her. She bought a lovely adobe home outside of town. She enrolled in workshops, went to spas, toned her body and changed her diet for the better. She began to paint.

      She let her hair grow long for the first time in her life.

      It was beautiful fine hair, one of her best features, and finally it was free to grow and flow naturally.

      She began to wear long elegant comfortable dresses of soft natural fibers, the kind that gave her body freedom of movement. She learned that different days were represented by different angels with different colors and she wore colors that were appropriate for each day. She learned about the healing effects of minerals on the body and made beautiful jewelry.

      For the first time in her life she allowed herself to have comfortable feet! She had given all of her old clothes, including her stiff uncomfortable shoes, to the thrift store and vowed to never wear anything uncomfortable again. Her back straightened up and soon she was walking with a gentle rhythmic motion.

      Men began to notice her. Women began to respect her individuality and her aura of self awareness.

      She discovered that when she put her hair up, she felt protected and more highly attuned to the intellect. When she wore it flowing and long, she was more sensitive to nature and the earth.

      Soon she had a reputation as a beauty, something completely new to her.

      On Father’s Day she flew back to her family in Boston for the family reunion with great anticipation. This time, as always, everyone else was wearing the same conservative clothes, with the same predictable hairstyles, with the same mannerisms and cliches.

      As she walked gracefully in the door, everyone’s eyebrows raised! Her relatives acted as if they were seeing her for the first time.

      She held her ground and moved graciously and elegantly among them.

      Soon laughter and relaxed good will replaced uncomfortable silence and a delightful murmur of genuine enjoyment permeated the gathering.

      People could hardly take their eyes off of her dazzling beauty.

      The Angels of ‘Cepacha’ had done their job well.

      An elegant saphire ring sparkled on her right hand, and a lovely necklace of rose quartz cascaded down to her waist. A large amethyst was held snugly to her throat on a necklace of gold and chrysophase.

      A periwinkle blue silk dress flowed to the floor, reminiscent of a Greek Goddess. Her fine light brown hair was loosely coiled upon her head, held with a tiny spray of gardenia leaves made of green jade, elegantly highlighting the graceful curve of her neck. A few loose tendrils of hair drifted down her back, touching her waist.

      Everyone was interested in her and asked her questions. She shared with them her knowledge of diet, angels and art.

      That evening she walked over to the beautiful fountain that cascaded and sparkled next to the curving staircase.

      She positioned herself elegantly like a fine renaissance queen on the side of the fountain that was next to a great ornately decorated mirror. Golden highlights from a flickering chandelier added majestic charm to the loveliness of her form.

      Her third cousin on her Father's side, Benjamin, a strong and brilliant intellectual,looked over at her. He could hardly breathe, so beautiful was the vision of her standing there.

      He thought to himself, "I cannot believe that this is my cousin MaryAnne that I have known all of my life. It is as if she has magically been transformed into a goddess!"

      All of the people commented on her transformation.

      The family cat, Theadore, came sauntering over, purring against her leg. She picked him up, scratching him under his chin and whispering sweet words in his ear.

      In the presence of her beauty and poise, practically everyone felt special and inspired!

      As they watched her with honest admiration, the women began to wonder privately if perhaps they too should let their hair grow longer. It was just so flattering! And perhaps they should wear long dresses too, ones that made them look more feminine and graceful!

      MaryAnne felt wonderful! She absolutely loved being a living work of art!

      She realized the stupendous power of outward appearance to convey her individuality and her true inward attunement. For the first time in her life, she loved being in Boston!

      ‘C-E-P-A-Ch-A’

      C…We are able to spiritualize matter and bring through divine qualities such as beauty and splendor.

      *

      E…In the process of transferring consciousness to the sons and daughters of God , we can intensify and augment these subtle, special effects into visible forms.

      *

      P…We do this work as humble devoted servants who lovingly revivify seekers and reawaken their sensitivity to perceive beauty from the universal standpoint.

      *

      A…Our perspective is the highest wisdom and illumination of the enlightened mind, focusing notably on the purity of the ideal of beauty and splendor.

      *

      Ch…we work with translating universal symbols and making these representations easily understandable to all in order to facilitate a transformation process.

      *

      A…We use artistic talent to heal the mind.’

      ***********************************

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of D, D, B,G, D sharp, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com