Crystal Rabbit Moon 6 and 7 [June 4 and 5]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 1:52 PM

      Thank you for your letters.  We are all of us facing great change.  We are embracing the Alpha and the Omega , the time of the beginning and the end, meeting together here at the advent of the Golden Age.

      As you know, according to the Upanishads, the ancient books of India,  we have just finished the Iron Age, or  Kali Yuga, and are entering the Golden Age.  The Iron Age has lasted over three hundred thousand years.  This is a larger cycle made up of smaller 26 thousand year cycles, similar to a single year being made up of 13 smaller moon cycles. A yuga is part of an even larger cycle, made up of four yugas:  the Golden, the Silver, the Bronze, and the Iron.  At the end of the Iron it starts over at the Golden, the point that we are now.

      The dreamspell way of telling time, that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the ancient rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the Gregorian Calendar way of telling time.

      In these readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan, the beautiful math and geometry of these natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will, through mind, are explained.

      If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation under each Kin, such as the one below. Just scroll down until you see them.  These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the ancient rhythms each day.

      Kin 257: Red Planetary Earth

      I perfect in order to evolve
      Producing synchronicity
      I seal the matrix of navigation
      With the planetary tone of manifestation
      I am guided by the power of life force

      During this first week of the Crystal Rabbit Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin-
      day.

      Telektonon, the prophecy of Pacal Votan, is a divine revelation, the last to be received and delivered before the closing of the Great Cycle of 26,000 years in the year 2012. This revelation began to be received July 26, 1993, Kin 144, Yellow Magnetic Seed, the first year of prophecy.
      Telektonon, Earth Spirit Speaking Tube, knowledge of the supreme law of time, is a revelation of the Cube of the Law. Time has the power to reduce mountains to dust. The fourth dimension of time is greater than and includes the three dimensions of space.
      The Cube of  the Law is the cosmology of time. The Cube of the Law is self-existing and springs from its own intersection. This divine intersection consists of three simultaneous planes.
      1) The all-foundation plane of mind. Mind is the root of time which originates, moves and dissolves all things.
      2) The plane of spirit. Spirit is the root of telepathy. Telepathy is the instantaneous order of mind as number.
      3) The plane of will. Will resonates order and is the root of atomic structure, both molecular and cellular.
      From the divine intersection, the three planes of mind, spirit and will create the internal order of the Cube of the Law. In its prophetic form, the Cube of the Law is also known as the Heptagonon of Mind. Heptagonon refers to the formal power of seven, the six sides of the cube and its seventh internal point, the divine intersection. Coded in  the Heptagonon of Mind are the seven seals of the seven years of prophecy.
      Telektonon, the supreme law and divine revelation of time transcends all existing laws based on the incomplete third-dimensional understanding. Telektonon replaces the cacophony of false time with the universal order of telepathy which governs the universe.
      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles
      For a daily picture of the Telektonon board, go to

      If anyone has questions or wants more information, you may contact me at russrox@...

      As Salaam Alaikum(Peace be upon you)
      Kin 88 Yellow Planetary Star
      Roxene

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation
      (Twelfth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DEDICATE.
      Our action is to UNIVERSALIZE.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Dedicate Myself to All that Lives?"

      Week One: Knowledge Initiates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      Yellow Star Wavespell Twenty(continues)
      Power of Elegance
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Crystal Moon 6 (6/4 Tuesday)
      Harmonic 65: Cosmic Matrix
      Self-Regulate Universal Fire of Presence
      10 CABAN(ca ban') Kin 257: Red Planetary Earth
      Galactic Tone 10(Lahun):  Planetary
      Manifestation: Manifest Challenge(action and challenge meet)
      Creative Power Function: Perfect Manifestation  Action: Produce
      Joint: right wrist
      Earth Family: Core  Chakra: Anahata(heart)
      Clan:Sky (left third toe) Planet: Uranus

      Kin 257: Red Planetary Earth

      I perfect in order to evolve
      Producing synchronicity
      I seal the matrix of navigation
      With the planetary tone of manifestation
      I am guided by the power of life force

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 17 Verses 104-109:
      104. Pacal Votan am I, time's special witness am I, who bequeath to you a talking stone, a legacy of place, Nah Chan, House of the Serpent, by prophecy known as Palenque.
      105. And at Xochicalco, too, you will find stone utterances of my gospel left by command of my apostle, Topiltzin Ce Acatl Quetzalcoatl, who closed Christ's first millenium, as now my prophecy is come to close Christ's second millenium.
      106. O people of the dawn, people of the book, children of the day of truth, make yourselves as one again and do not doubt the accuracy of the appointed hour on the day Lunar Moon! Synchronize now, and in all humility accept God's plan, 28 days, thirteen moons, plus one day for deliverance and forgiveness.
      107. Pardon now in public your enemy's indiscretions, and make full confession of your own transgressions. If you are sincere, God will see this in your heart and by his mercy many will follow your way; and if you proclaim for the cause of righteousness and truth, a new beginning and a new time, Telektonon, the thirteen moon way, and you enjoin others to do likewise, then God will know this, too, and make you a great general in the holy victory march.
      108. And, if you have means and wealth, and you hear these words, or have explained to you the curse of 12:60 time and the blessing of 13:20 time, then do not doubt it and practice charity. Provide for the children orphaned by war and provide for the reconstruction of the Earth, and that the practice of art and culture may flourish once again. Practice such charity will zeal, for soon you will see an end to money. No more will flow the drunken wine of Babylon's fornication, and then what will you be with your paper credits and your useless machines?
      109. The prophets of peace are awakening. Truly, the hour of judgement is come. Among the angels am I known as the mysterious benefactor of the righteous. Will you throw away this opportunity, too? Beware for now the fire that consumes all falsehoods is raging.

      Crystal Moon 7 (6/5 Wednesday)
      Day 7 of every Moon is always the first day in the Warrior's Cube.

      The Warrior's Labyrinth Journey and the Cube of the Law
      According to the Telektonon, the current planetary crisis is actually the climax of interdimensional, interplanetary time wars, the War of the Heavens. This War of the Heavens is responsible for the false time imposed at the beginning of history as the Tower of Babel.
      Telektonon, the prophecy of time, demonstrates that the recovery of lost time and power is accomplished telepathically during days 7-22 of every 28-day moon. The corresponding sixteen cards for days 7-22 narrate the overcoming of the Tower of Babel, the cleansing of the karma of history, and the restoration of true time as the original Cube of the Law.
      The playing board graphically displays the sixteen positions of the Warrior's journey of intelligence as the forgotten Cube of the Law covered over by the Tower of Babel. The sixteen day period of telepathic recovery of the Cube of the Law is known as the Warrior's Labyrinth Journey. The Warrior's sixteen-day journey is at the heart of Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy. It is during this sixteen day period that the collective mind, will and spirit of everyone playing Telektonon is simultaneously synchronized and intensified into a common telepathic force.
      The Cube of the Law can also be read as the Holy Victory March of the first five years of prophecy. The four quarters of each of the first four years of the Holy Victory March constitute the sixteen positions of the Warrior's Cube. The victory of the fifth year of prophecy explodes the cube from its two-dimensional matrix to its full holographic three-dimensional form. This demonstrates by analogy the transformation of human consciousness from its enslavement in false 12:60 time to its release into true 13:20 time.
      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      The Warrior Turtle, represented by the Green Turtle chooses to become one of  the 144,000 and enters the Cube in the position of the Dragon. Memory. For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      The daily Rinri Precept for this day is : Today is the best day, now is the best opportunity.

      11 ETZNAB(ets' nab) Kin 258: White Spectral Mirror
      Galactic Tone 11(Hun Lahun): Spectral
      Dissonance: Liberate Service(action dissolves service)
      Creative Power Function: Dissolve Liberation  Action: Release
      Joint: right hip
      Earth Family: Signal   Chakra: Manipura(solar plexus)
      Clan: Sky (left ring toe) Planet: Neptune

      Kin 258: White Spectral Mirror

      I dissolve in order to reflect
      Releasing order
      I seal the matrix of endlessness
      With the spectral tone of liberation
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 18 Verses 110-116:
      The Wizard's Hoard of the Lore of Death
      110. People of the dawn, people of the book, children of the day of truth, because I am time's special witness, everything about my talking stone of prophecy is in fulfillment of God's divine plan.
      111. Mine is the teaching of the 12:60 way of exile and the 13:20 way of redemption. Exactly 1260 years passed from the dedication of my temple and closing of my Uranian crypt, AD 692, 9.13.0.0.0, to its discovery(i.e.,by Alberto Ruz on June 15, 1952,Kin 216:White Planetary Mirror) and reopening in AD 1952 , 12.7.0.0.0. Another five times seven years, the numbers of my sacred ratio passed before the closing of the ninth Hell, AD 1987, commemorated by the sacrifice of 3 Monkey, the first of four sacred signs on the western edge of my great talking stone. In this sacrifice was a sign of the death and transcendence of the way of the people of the book, "Joshua", and the people of the dawn, "Maitreya".
      112. Eleven of the triple disks, 33 in all, will you find upon my stone, for 33 is the number of the initiate, the middle harmonic of 65 that constitutes the Tzolkin, my sacred count of thirteen times 20. All clear signs have I left for you, two borders of stars, the host of the Nine Lords of Time repeated by number on each side, top and bottom of my stone, a ledger of star histories complete in my form.
      113. But especially would I have you look at Mars and consider again the disposition of the thirteen sacred signs placed around the edge of my stone from 8 Ahau(i.e., 8 Sun , birthday of Pacal Votan), my seal of truth, to 13 Cimi, the galactic closing of the wizard's hoard of the lore of death.
      114. Ten emissaries celebrate the glory of my gifts to you, signs of peace from other worlds that beckon you to awaken from your sleep of Earthly Hell to join yourselves to God's command, Telektonon, the 28-day, thirteen-moon way and find in that count of days a path that leads directly to the paradise which is the repose and reward of the righteous.
      115. 140 is the number of the Telektonon, perfect its ratio 5:7(28 x 5= 20 x 7), the same as my sacred ratio 260:364(+1)
      116. All is number. God is a number. God is in all.

      Dreamspell information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People