Lunar Cycle - Day 23 (4 June 2002)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Infinite Power
      Angels of ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E’

      23rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      As a child of God explores and strengthens their emotional body
      according to the Angels of the first 22 stations of the Moon Sphere,
      we teach how to use feelings to attract miraculous results.

      ‘We inspire powerful words, made from wholebrain use
      of the letters of the ancient language, that generate feelings
      to calm the greatest storms, stop erupting volcanoes, and
      stop whole armies etc. We inspire this only in accordance
      with the highest good and with Divine Providence. Only very
      mature and ethical students come under our tutelage, so no harm
      comes to them or others by the misuse of such words of power.
      Misuse is anything that would oppose the legality
      of Divine Harmony and the Law of One.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E

      The letter L represents the majesty and splendor of all
      the divine virtues taken together. In the realm of feelings,
      the mystery of emotional equilibrium in interacting with others
      is mastered by meditating on this letter. A person gains the
      ability to be filled with such high feelings that they actually
      become identical with all divine virtues.
      ---------

      The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. In the feelings,
      this virtue corresponds to the emotional matrix with all its functions.
      The emotional matrix is the connecting link between the material body
      and the emotions, which is also called the soul, and is the principle
      of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing, so mastering
      cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering of breath.
      Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect, reveals
      the secrets of breath. With this virtue any effect can be created.
      ---------

      The letter T represents high inspiration. In the feelings,
      high inspiration enables one to carry through miracles of magnetic
      attraction through attunement to the proper feelings needed in any situation.
      ---------

      The letter E represents the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness.
      In the feeling body, the letter E represents the control
      of the feelings of oneself and of other people.
      ---------

      The letter V when pronounced sharply is phonetically equivalent to the
      letter F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible
      worlds in the micro and macrocosm. In the feelings, this virtue makes one
      perceive and control the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet, which are
      the four levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form. At the same time,
      it gives control over the elements, which correspond to these four
      levels of consciousness. The understanding of all universal laws
      is attained by meditating on this letter.
      ---------

      The letter I is the law of cause and effect.
      In the feeling world this gives mastery over
      breath, and therefore mastery over life and death.
      If a person has died, by evoking the emotional matrix
      back into the body, breathing will resume. Likewise,
      by removing the emotional matrix, breathing will stop.
      ---------

      Ch
      The sound of Ch represents the virtue of perfect purity
      and clarity. In the feeling body, the faculty of understanding
      and practically applying rhythm in the macro and microcosm,
      [i.e. a person’s own body and the whole universe], is attained.
      This virtue also gives power over life and death in the feeling world.
      By applying rhythm one way, life is given, by applying it in the opposite
      way, life is withdrawn. This is the method that Christ used to make
      a tree wither within a few moments to demonstrate his power.
      ---------

      The letter E is the virtue of Omnipresence, the presence
      of Divine Consciousness in everything. When this virtue is
      felt in the emotions, not only is control over feelings in self and
      others gained, but also the ability to understand the language
      of all beings, and to see the past, present, and future.’
      ---------

      *****

      We encourage everyone to meditate on the divine virtues of all the letters
      of the alphabet in the way of the ancient language, and especially the
      letters of our name, with particular emphasis on feelings.

      As you grow in maturity, ethicalness, and harmlessness,
      we infuse you and the situation with such powerful
      feelings of these virtues that in times of need
      feats of miraculous power, words can hardly
      describe, are successfully carried out.

      Call on us whenever infinite power is needed
      to restore emotional harmony on earth.

      "Divine Providence puts angels in charge of you to protect
      you wherever you go. They hold you up with their hands
      to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones."

      On the 23rd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with
      feelings of infinite power, so that people feel the strength to attract only
      the highest good of all concerned, which brings joy and harmony to earth.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 9 November 2001