15 Gemini The Angels of Poets and Writers

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002

      15 Gemini

      The Angels of Poets and Writers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Pigios’

      We are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

      We help writers and poets through inspiration when they attune to the path of mental wisdom in their literary works.

      We specialize in showing the right words and expressions.

      P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.

      I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law.

      G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance.

      I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.

      O…We confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.

      S…We empower the sons and daughters of God to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.’

      The melody made by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, F, G, C, and G sharp.

      The first letter of our name, the letter P, represents the longing of the soul for Spiritual Perfection.

      The right side of the nose of the physical body of every child of God was created with this divine virtue.

      It has a dark gray color and is of the earth element, so it is felt with the sensation of weight.

      The musical note is B.

      Here is our meditation for the letter P.

      Sit down and relax deeply. Allow plenty of time for this meditation.

      Close your eyes.

      Go deeply into a relaxed state and enter the silence of your innermost being.

      Imagine yourself as a tiny speck located in your solar plexus area, below your rib cage. Imaging that your body is a vast universe, full of galaxies swirling all around you.

      Deepen, and realize that what happens here, in the microcosm, happens also in the macrocosm at the same time, for "As above, so below" is the law of correspondences of the unified field.

      From a tiny sun in the leg region, imagine a dark gray light emanating and filling the universe and inwardly chant the letter P to the musical the note of B. Imagine that you hear the angel choirs singing along with you.

      Feel the sensation of weight, the sensation of the element of earth, which is the element of the divine light manifesting in the most dense form.

      Become aware of the longing for spiritual perfection. This longing for striving upwards to the Divine Light, for oneness with the perfection of the Creator, exists in all beings.

      Feel the longing for purity and transformation. This is the source of religious feeling, and deep humility and desire to serve others.

      See that the law of evolution for all spirits is embodied in this longing for spiritual progress.

      Surrender to your desire for for union with the Divine Ecstasy.

      Feel yourself spiraling upwards towards the light.

      Visualize Divine Consciousness manifesting completely in all the levels of Will, Mind, Emotion, and Form within you.

      Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

      With every outbreath, see the dark grey light that is the longing for spiritual perfection radiating through the pores of the skin of the right side of the nose and filling the outer universe. With every inbreath see this radiance passing back in through the same pores of the skin and filling your inner universe.

      Correction: In yesterday’s message, 14 Gemini, The Angels of Philosophical Books, in the part that reads:

      M…we teach an inward understanding of the growth and change process, fluidity of ideas, and the laws of flowing, especially in the metal sphere.

      The word "metal" should be "mental", so that it reads, "especially in the mental sphere".

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      can purchase these books online at :

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to