Essence of Paradise 06.03.2002 [Yield]

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "YIELD"

      1 : to give or render as fitting, rightfully owed, or required
      2 : to give up possession of on claim or demand: as  a : to give up (as one's breath) and so die  b : to surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another : hand over possession of  c : to surrender or submit (oneself) to another  d : to give (oneself) up to an inclination, temptation, or habit  e : to relinquish one's possession of (as a position of advantage or point of superiority)
      3 : to be fruitful or productive : BEAR, PRODUCE
      4 : to give up and cease resistance or contention : SUBMIT, SUCCUMB
      5 : to give way to pressure or influence : submit to urging, persuasion, or entreaty
      6 : to give way under physical force (as bending, stretching, or breaking)
      7 a : to give place or precedence : acknowledge the superiority of someone else  b : to be inferior <our dictionary yields to none>  c : to give way to or become succeeded by someone or something else
      8 : to relinquish the floor of a legislative assembly

      IDEOLOGY

      A group of political activists were attempting to show the Master how their ideology would change the world.

      The Master listened carefully.

      The following day he said, "An ideology is as good or bad as the people who make use of it.  If a million wolves were to organize for justice, would they cease to be a million wolves?"

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.

      Stanislaw J. Lee

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-06-03

      "Unlike our instincts, which have had thousands of years to develop in man, the powers of reason, wisdom, which have manifested more recently in him, are not yet solidly embedded. In fact, intelligence and wisdom came before all other manifestations, but since they belong to regions far removed from the instincts of man, they have a long way to travel before they manifest, and what is more, they are not always accepted.

      Wisdom came before the creation of the earth, as is written in the Book of Proverbs. Wisdom speaks and says: 'The Lord created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of long ago. Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth,... when he marked out the foundations of the earth, then I was beside him, like a master worker; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always ...' So wisdom came first, but it did not establish itself in man until much later, which is why it is not yet anchored firmly in him."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      YIELDING TO THE MASTER

      There is only one MASTER known by many names. SHE, HE, IT in reality has no gender because The MASTER is not of this physical existence. The MASTER is Pure SPIRIT, which means The MASTER is formless. Some believe that The MASTER is one being or energy, while others believe that The MASTER is a host of beings or energies. I say it depends on how you look at it. The MASTER is all there is and ever will be, everything comes out of The MASTER. However, in our present limited capacity we can not truly understand who or what The MASTER really is.

      It is of the utmost importance that we individually find a way to express our feelings and understanding of who The MASTER is to us. The way we choose to express that is not wrong if it truly comes from deep down in our Spirit. Each religion and/or belief system is colored by individual beliefs, culture and lifestyles. Some see The MASTER in everything and in turn call everything God. Others believe that The MASTER comes only one form and calls The MASTER FATHER GOD. Both expressions are okay. However the problems come in when one starts to say his way is the only way and then starts to force his or her beliefs on others.

      We must understand clearly that we have to much to re-call in a very short period of time to focus on what someone else believes or thinks. We must concentrate on finding the truth that is hidden deep down within our very own Spirit. Then when it is tapped into it must be allowed to spring forth freely, so that others will see and understand that a treasure of Light and Love resides in each of us. After seeing that, hopefully they will see that the thing to do is to reach deep down within themselves to find out who they are and to tap into The MASTER within for themselves.

      We all must be totally committed to do whatever it takes to truly tap into The MASTER'S SPIRIT within because only then will all question start to be answered. However we must always bear fresh in mind that we must not try to force our beliefs on others and say that our way is the only way. If we do that we are in error because There Are Many Paths To The DIVINE. Does it really matter that we use different words to describe the color red? The reality is we both see the same thing, even though we may describe it in a different way. So we must not get perplexed over another's expression of The MASTER simply because it is different from ours. We simply must rejoice in the fact that they have begun to see and tap into their True Reality within. The LIGHT has been seen and Divine Transformation is taking place.

      There is only one MASTER/CREATOR call HER, HIM, IT

      whatever you like, but remember "The MASTER Is The Only ONE!"

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Those who have one foot in the canoe, and one foot in the boat, are going to fall into the river.

      (Tuucarora)

      We will be known forever by the tracks we leave.

      (Dakota)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Yield To The Master Within
      Knowing That Is My Divine Calling.

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation