14 Gemini The Angels of Philosophical Books

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002

      14 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Philosophical Books

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amami’

      Beloved,

      Even though all knowledge is directly available to the children of God through meditation, the pleasure of reading brings great delight to many on the path of mental wisdom.

      We find and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies. Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

      Many times the old and ancient books may bring the most appropriate message for the present time. Some of these timeless treasures can be the best resources to address current spiritual issues such as the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of magical powers which are the birthrite of sincere seekers and children of God.

      Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which have formed the basis for these angel messages (see end of this message). Others, like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, In the Light of Truth by Abd-Ru-Shin, the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, to give a few examples of timeless books, can be the key to open up the worlds of higher truth.

      At this time many children of God are being inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of the ancient wisdom.

      We guide each seeker to just the right book as they tread the path of mental Wisdom.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out of her window at the rooftops of Paris. Off in the distance the morning sunlight sparkled on the river and a gentle breeze ruffled the treetops.

      She turned and looked over at her fine Chippendale desk, with its elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect rose.

      The old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere at the bookstore had delivered yesterday lay there on its polished surface. She felt an aura of mystery around the book. It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

      She loved to read! Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and this one promised to be exceptional!

      She could hardly wait!

      She held her breath as she opened the finely etched ancient cover. Peering intently, she beheld the name of "Brother N. P. Cornelius, humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849" elegantly scrolled on yellowed paper.

      She began to read.

      "On the path of humble service," he wrote, " a pilgrim such as myself often wonders how God can work through such imperfect vessels. Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom."

      Turning the page in anticipation, she continued reading.

      " The Archangel Gabriel comes to me on a shaft of light, that pierces the veils between the heavenly worlds and this. When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am beloved of the Most High."

      Page after page she read. It was as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her, his words were fresh and alive as they jumped off the page and into her heart, her soul, her spirit! Sentence by sentence she felt herself reaching, touching, the very steps of the gates of heaven.

      The light outside grew dim and still she read. Finally, about nine thirty that night, she reluctantly closed the cover.

      Filled with the heavenly elixers of the heavenly hosts, she needed time to integrate the powerful new insights that filled her soul.

      She needed to ground herself, to think, so she decided to go down to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat. She had not eaten all day.

      Her mind was full of angels. She barely noticed the passers by.

      She walked as if in a dream.

      How lovely the descriptions of angels were! How real their tender loving care, and their vast treasure of heavenly wisdom and love!

      She felt as if she had been bathed in the most precious holy waters, as if she had been transported to the very steps of the throne of God Himself.

      She felt as if she had been magically transported into the heavenly company of exalted angels who unceasingly sing hymns of glory and praise throughout eternity!

      As she finished her meal, she felt tiredness come over her, and she went back and climbed into bed.

      Later that night, about three in the morning, she was awakened by an unusual glow shining in the room.

      Closing her eyes, she remembered the words of Brother Cornelius. She remembered his description of the shaft of light that pierced the veil between the worlds!

      "Dear Gabriel," she whispered, " How I long to see your most glorious face!"

      Deeply her heart opened as she communed with God in loving and fervent prayer, "Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my love, the love of your humble servant Rachel. I ask that you allow me to be a servant in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if it is in the most little and insignificant way."

      She drifted off into an other worldly silent space filled with the mighty presence of a great and sovereign consciousness. A long time seem to pass.

      She drifted off to sleep.

      In the dim pre-dawn light of early morning, she was awakened again by a sound and her eyes fluttered open. At the foot of her bed, snuggled in the deep burgandy coverlet, a solitary gray dove lay nestled in peace and contentment. A beautiful branch of green fern lay close by.

      Barely daring to breath, she watched the dove as it quietly slept.

      She was aware of the most subtle essence of peace, purity and love pervading the room.

      Just as the first rays of the sun came through her window, the dove stirred and flew gracefully through the curtains and then soared over the rooftops of Paris into the far horizon.

      Tears of joy fell from her eyes. Her heart lept with joy and devotion to The Almighty God!

      She lay in deepest reverence and the most profound ecstasy.

      In wonder and awe she finally aroused herself to prepare for another wondrous day.

      As she turned toward her desk, she gazed through ever fresh tears of joy at the ancient book.

      Today she would again walk with Brother Cornelius as he shared with her the glory of his visions of God.

      ‘A-M-A-M-I’

      A…’We tap into the highest knowledge and the most profound truths of the enlightened mind to help heal the mind.’

      *

      M…We help open the mind to ideas, to the flow of vitalized feelings, sensations, and life spirit.

      *

      A…We inspire understanding of artistic and mental talents and abilities to the level of the highest wisdom and illumination.

      *

      M…we teach an inward understanding of the growth and change process, fluidity of ideas, and the laws of flowing, especially in the metal sphere.

      *

      I…We teach mastery of shape, measure, number and weight and thus impart comprehension of metaphysics and philosophy.’

      **********

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of G, D, G, D, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com