Essence of Paradise 06.02.2002 [Contradict]

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "CONTRADICT"

      1 : to assert the contrary of : take issue with
      2 : to imply the opposite or a denial of *your actions contradict your words*

      CONTRADICTION

      "What action shall I perform to attain God?"

      "If you wish to attain God, there are two things you must know. The first is that all efforts to attain him are of no avail."

      "And the second?"

      "You must act as if you did not know the first."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as
      good as dead; his eyes are closed.

      Albert Einstein

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-06-02

      "People who inspire respect and admiration are always those who have struggled and fought to surpass themselves, who have overcome obstacles and trials. Why, for instance, do people, and young people in particular, have such admiration for sports men and women? Because they are always trying to surpass themselves. Even if it is only a question of running, jumping, swimming or climbing, the taste for exertion, endurance and courage are always considered great qualities. So why not try to show these same qualities in everyday life? It is all very well concentrating all your efforts on running or swimming faster or for longer, jumping higher, kicking the ball further, but it is even more useful to say: 'I shall be more patient when I'm faced with problems, I shall overcome sadness and sorrow, I shall better master myself, ...' Indeed, in this too you can attain achievements and win victories. Why do you not try?"

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      TOXIC THOUGHT

      When people live without the joys of universal wisdom, they have to try and survive in a mist of egotistical chaos and confusion.

      Toxic, poisoned thoughts, are just as deadly as toxic fumes.
      They just take a little longer to work.
      Most people are their own worst enemies.
      Unfortunately, they have been conditioned to think in an egotistical manner and that is their reference point throughout their lives.

      They get sick often and die far too soon.
      Heart attacks and cancer are all stress related.
      Since it is the mind that produces toxic thoughts, we need to eliminate stress and not just manage it.
      There are no quick fixes by taking pills.

      To be able to master our mind, we have to change our thinking.

      To do that, we have to go to the correct master and that is not a human being.

      Meditation and silence are wonderful connections to universal wisdom, once we open our channels of communication.

      Healing takes place when MIND BODY and SOUL are in complete Harmony with each other.

      No part can be neglected in any way.

      Once healed, only a fool goes back to waging war on themselves.

      Michael Levy
      Copyright © May 2002

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      It is less of a problem to be poor, than to be dishonest.
      (Anishinabe)

      The rain falls on the just and the unjust.
      (Hopi)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      Toxic Thoughts And Actions Have No Place In My Life.
      I Live Within The Abundant Joy Of Divine Will.

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation