Lunar Cycle - Day 21 (2 June 2002)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Invincibility
      Angels of ‘E-T-A-M-R-E-Z-H’

      21st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the
      28-Day Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible,
      standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the
      divine virtues, with evocation of our assistance, a child of God

      ‘becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible
      enemy, against any kind of influence by elements.
      He or she becomes magically taboo.
      No person on earth is able to assail or do harm
      to a child of God who enjoys and works under the
      protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etamrezh.’

      ‘A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault.
      He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going
      through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned.
      By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their
      body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong
      emotional meditation on the divine virtues has
      been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the

      Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up,
      you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus.
      The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying
      with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters,
      pay particular attention to the

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A,
      which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment:

      after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and
      grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment
      and the purity of all original ideas, then

      which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment.

      so that you feel as if you can levitate,
      which is the feeling of the air element.
      Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment.

      which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment.

      In addition to this, imagine light blue color,
      the sensation of ease, and hear the note of G.
      The human brain is designed to do this,
      and wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues,
      the better. The key is FEELING the virtue so strongly
      that it supplants all other feelings. The feeling should
      be so strong that you are not aware of feeling anything else.

      When you come to the point that you can "snap"
      into FEELING each of the divine virtues in this way,
      you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility.

      FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts
      into physical reality whatever qualities it is emitting.
      This is the source and cause of miracles.

      As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters
      throughout time and history, the physical body
      reacts INSTANTLY to strong coherent feelings.
      The firewalking experience is an example of this.

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES
      to feel in any situation. In this way you will see
      through experience that invincibility manifests in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of
      the letter N.

      The virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element,
      the feeling of REFRESHING COOLNESS.

      Visualize a deep red color coming from the liver,
      hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation
      and absolute freedom and independence.

      The FEELING of this divine virtue
      gives you absolute command over all beings upon
      and surrounding the earth. The physical body knows how
      to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be
      impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to
      protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is to
      FEEL it's invincibility in order to do this.

      the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself
      so that this feeling is maintained. It does so effortlessly, just
      as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all bodily functions.

      having all of the attributes and abilities of God.

      "As above, so below."

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless
      strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service.
      Use these abilities when danger is present.

      Cultivate a strong emotional euphoric

      As a general daily attunement,
      dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and by calling on our help, the following is gained:

      We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of
      materialization and de-materialization to become invisible.

      We help you awaken intuition, inspiration,
      and remarkable inventive abilities.

      We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment,
      so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      And when using magnetic emotional power,

      We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind,
      and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      We attune you to the most subtle secrets
      of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues
      described in the ancient language so that complete mastery
      over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain,
      "Be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood
      the feelings of earth with invincibility, so that only
      that which is the highest good of all concerned
      is attracted into material expression.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files