correction to today's message, The Angels of Diplomacy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      There was an error in today's message.
      Instead of:

      As the children of God embrace and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love through the path of mental wisdom, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe. The mastery of polarity and universal life is the divine virtue of the letter P of our name.

      It should read:

      The thirst for spiritual perfection is the instinct of the indwelling Divine Consciousness in all Beings. This thirst for spiritual perfection is the divine virtue of the letter P of our name.

      As the children of God embrace and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love through the path of mental wisdom, as they have learned from the previous degrees of Gemini, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe.