13 Gemini The Angels of Diplomacy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002

      13 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Diplomacy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Paschy"

      Beloved,

      We are teachers of how to become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets

      which are only known by a few diplomats. In difficult diplomatic matters’

      we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve ‘full success.’

      To become an accomplished diplomat requires an attunement to tact and grace

      and a longing for perfection of divine harmony to manifest on earth.

      The thirst for spiritual perfection is the instinct of the indwelling Divine Consciousness in all Beings.

      As the children of God embrace and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love through the path of mental wisdom, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe. The mastery of polarity and universal life is the divine virtue of the letter P of our name.

      As you know, INTENT that is in harmony with the Unified Field, which is the Web of Life, desires only the highest good of all concerned.

      This is the source of Wisdom. Wisdom and enlightenment is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

      The INTENT of the individual aligned with the INTENT of the ALL gives access to unlimited all-penetrating- POWER. All-penetrating-power, or will, is the divine virtue of the letter S.

      We bring access to absolute clarity and the highest purity of all ideas, which is the letter Ch of our name, combined with high intuition concerning the rhythm of life and harmony-legality, the letter Y, to every child of God on the path of diplomacy.

      Regardless of the immensity of the problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time there was a powerful aristocrat named Javid who had been born with a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on earth. He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service in this regard.

      One evening he was standing in the foyer of the Grand Palace owned by the Ambassador of his country, glad to be out of the chill on a dark and gloomy night. Rumors of war had been circulating for weeks, and his inner guidance had told him to come to the Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

      He heard sounds of confusion and anger in the murmur of the crowd in the next room. It was getting worse by the moment.

      As he entered the room, he surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, and he saw that there was no one who could stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating by the moment. It was building up to fever pitch, the total focus of everyone’s conversation. If it were to be done by anyone in any way, shape, or form he realized it was up to him, alone, to avert a war that was in the making.

      He turned and faced the glittering reception hall. None of the others had any idea how to solve the problems facing them. They were all too caught up in the passion of patriotism, hatred and pay-back.

      He closed his eyes and prayed to the Angels of ‘Paschy’ for inspiration.

      "Angels of ‘Paschy’," he prayed fervently, "You must pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal this wound and protect the hearts and souls of the people and of the land."

      History had been cruel in this part of the world. Too many people had already died. Too many promises had been made and broken. Something had to be done.

      The Ambassador appeared mysteriously at his side. With sly eyes he whispered darkly, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

      Javid turned and looked him directly in the eye. He knew intuitively that the Ambassador held the key to the whole situation. Going deeply within, he connected with the light hidden beneath the darkness in this man’s consciousness.

      "Ambassador," he replied, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

      Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

      Javid continued, "I hear that you have come up with the most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

      Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He decided he had to find out what Javid knew.

      Javid casually turned and picked up his goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him in the eye with great admiration, " I cannot believe that no one thought of this plan before. I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner. I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

      By this time the ambassador was completely mystified. What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for? Was this a joke, a hoax? He looked suspiciously at Javid and said, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

      Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove off the main ballroom. Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled."

      Calling on the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took a giant risk. He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the Ambassador, " Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan. "

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality in another time and another place. He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s garden on the outskirts of the village. The cows lowed far off in the distance; a dragonfly hovered over the brilliant and towering flowers.

      It had been many years since he had remembered. He recalled a time before the great war—the era when great suffering had destroyed the fabric of his life and

      hardened his heart, but always thereafter left him with an undertone of sadness suffusing his consciousness. This was a time before all that.

      Deep, deep he went into the memory. All awareness of the glittering ballroom faded. He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar. How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless! Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

      "Here, my pet," she softly answered, " Put him here on the flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a beautiful butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

      From his reverie of this early childhood memory, he felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being, and from this, he drew great comfort. As he reminisced, in an instant he realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region. Javid was right.

      Suddenly he jerked back to the present and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

      They looked at one another intently for a long moment with a sense of humble recognition. Javid said nothing. A long silence followed. Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy. It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

      The Ambassador’s head snapped back and a look of fear passed over his face. As Javid had spoken he felt his heart flutter and remembered that his doctor had NOT given him a clean bill of health. He knew that his time was short, and if he

      were to follow through with this vision, he could not delay.

      "When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror," Javid continued, "they will realize what a brilliant strategy you used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides! You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!"

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. There was a profound pause as he felt his heart fluttering dangerously once again. He collected himself and opened his eyes saying casually, " I am surprised that you knew of my plans! But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be pleased to see that the plan gets implemented immediately."

      Javid moved away. The Ambassador sat and remembered the butterfly. How he longed for his Mother’s touch!

      The glamour of power and prestige left him like a mist rising off of a lake.

      He sat there alone with his own soul. Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

      The next day he made calls and set up meetings. In a week the army had pulled out of the disputed territory. The plan proved brilliant and he and his government were hailed as a heroes by the simple common people of both sides. No one wanted war.

      The people remembered that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences. They wanted peace.

      On a spiritual level, they were ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

      The wonderful change in the Ambassador’s character continued. He was changing from a worm to a splendid creature of soaring spiritual strength. In spite of his weak and failing heart, he used his remaining time to bring even greater stability to the region.

      He arranged to have the cunning firebrands of the people, military, and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason. He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, who knew the value of living in harmony.

      The next spring he died. People from both countries mourned.

      Over his grave a tall flower bloomed. As they read his eulogy, a magnificent butterfly kissed the words inscribed on his monument.

      It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war. This is the man who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God."

      ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

      P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’

      *

      A…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents.’

      *

      S…We totally control humans and their consciousness and bestow clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy.’

      *

      Ch…’We unveil secret knowledge about life and death, how to solve all mysteries of the water element and principles of subtle fluidity’.

      *

      Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’

      *

      The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com