Re: 12 Gemini The Angels of Telepathy

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      I have the Angels of BAGOLONI in my natal chart at the position of
      True Node. Does anyone else find these Angels in their natal chart?

      Blessings to all.

      Love, Polly
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003

        12 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Telepathy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

        When a Child of Light has mastered the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference to those who are spiritually mature and ask for only the highest good of all concerned.

        Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

        We also excel in the ability of arousing high qualities of character in other people.

        By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Bagoloni’, it is possible to master thought transference.

        B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

        A…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy.

        G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

        O…with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness, we impart a peaceful feeling of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.

        L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,

        umlaut O, OE…we facilitate cognition brought about by Love Divine, the great power of transmutation.

        N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers

        I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

        The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, F, C, F, G, A, and G.

        Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for the mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity to use when meditating on the light violet divine virtue of letter B.

        This is an important exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you. Take your time.

        Pick any sense polarity such as:

        Hot -cold.
        Big- small,

        Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

        [There are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. Accepted-rejected is a variation of judgmental-compassionate, or hostility-love.]

        Or a mental quality:

        A good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay comfortable. If you prefer to use another one, just insert that polarity in the place of hot and cold in this exercise.

        Imagine that you are very, very hot. Keep imagining the feeling of hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
        You can imagine you are in a desert! Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

        Then stop.

        Now imagine you are cold. Keep imagining that you are deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

        Now stop.

        Switch back and imagine again that you are fire! [It should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.]
        Imagine that you are hot, hot, hot, burning hot! and that you are a fire. See yourself as a flame of burning intensity.

        Now stop.

        Switch back again and imagine that you are ice cold again. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

        Now stop.

        Switch again and imagine yourself as fire. [It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.] You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

        Now... STAY as a flame burning...very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time and DON’T SWITCH!!!!!!

        Now, this is important and is the purpose of this exercise, AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE FEELING HOT, FEEL YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!

        ***THIS is the key.****

        Be aware of the
        the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this. This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

        At other times do this with other polarities for practice.

        [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.]

        This exercise allows you to automatically encompass, or love, both sides of polarities simultaneously with ease. Polarities are merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of the SAME THING OR QUALITY.

        This exercise gives you mastery over polarity instead of polarity having mastery over you!

        [Other very important ones that are used for enlightenment are: big- little, rich-poor, powerful- weak, fixed-changing, right-wrong, life-death, ignorance-enlightenment, love-hate, past-future, serious-playful. ]

        Now that you have done this, for the purpose of mastering telepathy, we ask you to practice the polarity of HERE-THERE.

        Other useful polarities for telepathy are:

        All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

        Unconditional all encompassing love is the most powerful force for transmutation into original perfection.  When all polarities are loved unconditionally, all of them come under control and can be commanded using the Law of One..

        Use the Law of One to command that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

        Of such are the worlds of created form.

        Note: Some of the links that were not working or were incorrect are now corrected below.

        For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
        the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
        name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
        virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
        of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
        DONE INWARDLY in meditation.

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
        doing four things at once.]

        This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
        divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
        explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
        science of miracles and theurgy.

        The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
        sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
        meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
        whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
        technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

        The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
        imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
        yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
        area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is

        Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
        body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
        pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
        a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
        element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
        water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
        brainwave state of deep inward thought.

        Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
        wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
        logic, and memory,
        imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
        consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
        Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
        Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
        feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

        When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
        through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
        virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
        see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
        this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
        to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
        you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
        Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
        and other
        sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
        area of the body.

        By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
        individual become one.

        "I and the Father are one."
        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
        penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

        In the part of The Law of One that says

        THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner

        For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
        Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
        Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
        is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
        note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

        THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest

        After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
        it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
        clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
        dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
        Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
        enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

        Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
        note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
        highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
        and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
        Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
        each time you use it.

        The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
        civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
        use the Law of One, it overrides all other
        lesser laws.

        This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
        For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
        weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
        others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

        The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
        of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
        situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
        into motion.

        This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
        omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
        of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
        benefited in the greatest possible way.

        People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
        desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
        being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
        artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite

        When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
        of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

        I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
        [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
        important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
        When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
        person that I felt heart love for as
        a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
        the feeling.

        At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
        the love.
        I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
        an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

        When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
        to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
        heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
        THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad

        When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
        saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
        whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
        helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
        comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

        That's it.

        As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
        quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
        ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

        When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

        When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

        When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
        or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

        In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
        a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
        At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
        perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

        If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
        in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
        sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
        sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
        FEELING IT.

        Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
        transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
        others, large situations or small.

        When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
        that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
        [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

        The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
        of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
        the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
        overrides all lesser laws.

        Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

         If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
        messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
        'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
        and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
        background with black print and be easier to read.

        These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

        The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
        Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
        in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
        are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
        the message.
        [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
        the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
        while to get all the messages updated.]

        For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
        Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
        email me at
        Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
        be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
        Arial font in size 12. I have to send it in 12 emails, each one covering a different sign of the zodiac.
        site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
        discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
        messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
        Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
        messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

        Other good sites for the angel messages:

        Sianna has the Original 28 Angel Messages, but not the daily messages

        The new home page web address is:

        and the new webaddress of the Original 28 Angel Messages is:

        This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
        Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

        It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
        original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
        amount of information available within them that is helpful.

        These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
        [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this

        Some of these books may be purchased at
        www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

        *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
        or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
        can purchase these books online :

        Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
        information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
        read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
        explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
        material available now.

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
        spiritus@... Or go to

        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find "The Twenty Eight Days",
        home site :
        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Feel free to share these messages.

        Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
        erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
        metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
        www.nesaranow.com "

        NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
        passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
        benefits to Americans including:
        1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
        2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
        new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
        3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
        4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
        Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
        until new elections;
        5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
        aggressive military actions immediately;
        6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
        tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

        For Dove updates on current events go to
        Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

        Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
        sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
        to update the original messages in your archives.

        What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
        can save the world."

        Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
        realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.