June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002

      Correction to Kin 253: Red Rhythmic Skywalker
      The Earth Family: Signal The chakra: Manipura(solar plexus)

      During this first week of the Crystal Rabbit Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin-
      day.
      Telektonon, the prophecy of Pacal Votan, proclaims that only by abandoning the false Gregorian time and adopting the true time of the Thirteen Moon Calendar will humanity avoid destruction of its planetary biosphere. The game Telektonon is to assist humanity in its own salvation. Inevitably playing the game of prophecy will lead to an exploration and further application of the Dreamspell.
      In the 13:20 codes of the Dreamspell, 13 refers to thirteen galactic tones and 20 to the 20 solar frequencies, 20 tribes of time, and 20 fingers and toes. In the Telektonon, the thirteen galactic tones code the thirteen moons. The 20 solar frequencies code the two vertical flows: galactic-karmic(GK 0-9) and solar-prophetic(SP 10-19); the cube(1-16); and the recharge battery(0-19).--from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles
      For a daily picture of the Telektonon board, go to

      If anyone has questions or wants more information, you may contact me at russrox@...

      As Salaam Alaikum(Peace be upon you)
      Kin 88 Yellow Planetary Star
      Roxene

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation
      (Twelfth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DEDICATE.
      Our action is to UNIVERSALIZE.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Dedicate Myself to All that Lives?"

      Week One: Knowledge Initiates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      Yellow Star Wavespell Twenty(continues)
      Power of Elegance
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Crystal Moon 3 (6/1 Saturday)
      7 IX(ee sh) Kin 254: White Resonant Wizard
      Galactic Tone 7(Uc):  Resonant
      Mystical Power: Command Attunement(attune service to action)
      Creative Power Function: Channel Attunement  Action: Inspire
      Joint: spine(and neck)
      Earth Family: Gateway  Chakra: Muladhara(root)
      Clan:Truth (left pinky finger) Planet: Maldek(now the Asteroid Belt)

      Kin 254: White Resonant Wizard

      I channel in order to enchant
      Inspiring receptivity
      I seal the output of timelessness
      With the resonant tone of attunement
      I am guided by the power of death

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 14 Verses 87-92:
      Holy Victory March
      87. O children of the day of truth, people of the dawn, people of the book, in your origins you were one blood, today the hour of judgement demands you become one again, unified in time. Who among you will join my apostles of the Telektonon? Already the gift has been  given. Already we left for you the 13:20 tool, my sacred count of days. 260 Kin, to turn the solar-lunar wheel of 365 days. And when the prophecy was vindicated at the conclusion of the ninth Hell, we sent among you the perfect form of this gift, Dreamspell, containing the message of the thirteen moons.
      88. But this was not enough, the seventh trumpet had yet to sound, and so it did in the fortieth year following the discovery of my Uranian ark of stone. And now my prophecies are revealed. The Mayan Apocalypse of Kin 144, Yellow Magnetic Seed, turns the seventh year of karmic destiny into the opening of the first of my seven seals of prophecy.
      89. In this seal foursquare, all prophecies converge. The Beast of the G-7 stands revealed. The Babylonian Vatican is exposed. In the rainbow dream vision 144,000 of the elect are called again to meet in gathering together circles, to listen, to sing, and to dance to the song Telektonon.
      90. O children of the day of truth, people of the dawn, people of the book, seven is my sacred power. Foursquare seven is 28, the number that, perfectly followed opens Heaven's gate. Walking together the sacred thirteen moon 29-day way, you will be joined to God's command, a holy victory march of the righteous to restore sacred order to this troubled Earth and to recover your lost powers.
      91. Four powers of seven are given to you to be your comfort in the Victory March, one power for each of four perfect weeks, every 28 days. By the first power of seven, claim your power of prophecy; by the second power of seven, maintain your power of prophecy; by the third power of seven, proclaim the victory of prophecy; by the fourth power of seven, become the victory of prophecy!
      92. O children of the day of truth, 144,000 times thirteen is an army of the righteous. Learn again the count of sacred time and join this army. O children of the day of truth, realize that everything about the old 12:60 time is now become a garment of false being, a moral corruption, a banquet feast for the evil one.

      Crystal Moon 4 (6/2 Sunday)
      8 MEN(ee sh) Kin 255: Blue Galactic Eagle
      Galactic Tone 8(Vaxac):  Galactic
      Harmonic Resonance: Command Integrity(action attains form)
      Creative Power Function: Harmonize Integrity  Action: Model
      Joint: right shoulder
      Earth Family: Polar Chakra: Sahasrara(crown)
      Clan:Sky (left big toe) Planet: Jupiter

      Kin 255: Blue Galactic Eagle

      I harmonize in order to create
      Modeling mind
      I seal the output of vision
      With the galactic tone of integrity
      I am guided by the power of self-generation

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 15 Verses 93-99:
      The Storm of Non-Ego
      93. O children of the day of truth, children of the people of the book, in the Storm is the sign of God's power. To the Storm is assigned the power of nineteen, the mystic saturation of all number. 114 Suras, nineteen times six, the power of the Cube, are the number of Suras in the Holy Qu'ran. 22 years after the finding of my Uranian crypt, Telektonon, came complete revelation of the Qu'ran's power of nineteen, Allah's mercy. Nineteen more years then to unfold the karma of Allah's prophet besieged by Babylonian conspiracy. Then comes the destined year nineteen, Kin 144, hour of prophecy's convergence, moment of the day of truth.
      94. Let the 124,000 messengers call forth a remnant of 20,000 more; let each of these sound seven trumpets, seven times. Let these seven times seven trumpets call for a following of God's perfect plan. Mark seven times seven years since the evil one showed his fiery face at Hiroshima. Be honored by God's cancellation of Iblis's power of moral oblivion. Let the storm of God's power of nineteen cleanse with cosmic mercy, the blood of all martyrs from the thrones of Kings, and let those thrones themselves be dissolved by the pure water of sacred time flowing through the gardens of the righteous.
      95. I am Pacal Votan, time's special witness, revealer of the Cube of the Law, devoted patron of the mystery that is woman, the consummation of the telepathic power of 28, known to me by name of Bolon Ik.
      96. Pacal Votan am I, enigma to your men of reason. My existence is proof of the workings of the higher law. Telepathy is participation in Gods knowing, but is no cause to claim full knowledge of His powers. Prophecy, too, is natural law, the complement to God's mercy.
      97. 0-19 is my code. In it are all demonstrations of the wisdom that is always close and near, but which comprehends the web of galactic being and all forms of its natural orders in time. Just as nineteen is the power of God's mercy, so zero is the fullness and emptiness all at once which characterize the nature of mind and all it can know.
      98. Lord Buddha called this power of zero, Sunyata. The special voice of Buddha, Padmasambhava, whose life span followed mine, exactly as Muhammad's preceded it, knew this Sunyata to be the basis of non-ego.
      99. If you would know me and all that I witness for you in this hour of judgement, children of the dawn, people of the book, then practice the being that is non-ego.

      Crystal Moon 5 (6/3 Monday)
      9 CIB(keeb)  Kin 256: Yellow Solar Warrior
      Galactic Tone 9(Bolon):  Solar
      Greater Cycles: Formalize Action(action set in motion)
      Creative Power Function: Pulse Intention  Action: Realize
      Joint: right elbow
      Earth Family: Cardinal  Chakra: Vissudha(throat)
      Clan: Sky (left second toe)  Planet: Saturn

      Kin 256: Yellow Solar Warrior

      I pulse in order to question
      Realizing fearlessness
      I seal the output of intelligence
      With the solar tone of intention
      I am guided by the power of free will

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Sect. 16 Verses 100-103: The Ecstasy of Deliverance
      100. Because I repose on Telektonon, the mother of all prophecy, mine is the ecstasy of deliverance. With a mind of non-ego clasped to the heart of God I have sent out my message of the Mayan Apocalypse. By relinquish- ing the calendar of twelve and leaving the prison of mechanized time, God's mercy will come  swiftly to you.
      101. Thirteen moons, 20 fingers and toes, thirteen joints, four limbs, five senses do you already possess. God's knowing and power of movement are in you like a mother pregnant with child.
      102. Why tarry now? When a house is burning, scurrying for your possessions will only cost you your life. This house that is burning is Babylon, the 12:60 way of life, which is now destroying your biosphere and poisoning everything about your life. Do not linger now fondling your machines. This is the Day of Judgement. If you can remember, leave this burning house and know that a better way has already been prepared for you, a holy victory march, my seven years of prophecy, Telektonon, the sacred revelation of time.
      103. The Cube of the Law is awaiting its construction through the collective mind, spirit, and will of you o children of the day of truth. Iblis, Satan, the evil one is none other than your ego clinging to the fatal lures of Babylon. God knows nonetheless exactly what is in your heart. Why not then become an apostle of the holy victory march? The ecstasy of deliverance is meant to be shared by all.