12 Gemini The Angels of Telepathy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002

      12 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

      Beloved,

      After a child of God has mastered the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference to those who are spiritually mature and seek the highest good of all concerned.

      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      We also excel in the ability of arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

      B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

      *

      A…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy.

      *

      G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

      *

      O…with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness.

      *

      L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,

      *

      O…we impart a peaceful feeling of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.

      *

      N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers

      *

      I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

      ********

      The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, F, C, F, G, A, and G.

      Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is one of our ancient practices for the mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

      This is an important exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you. Take your time.

      Pick any sense polarity such as:

      Hot -cold.
      Big- small,

      Up-down

      Light-heavy

      Male-female

      Spirit-matter

      Unity-individuality

      Green-red

      Etc.

      Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

      Anger-peace

      Hostility-love

      Upset-happy

      Poor-rich

      hard-ease

      judgemental-compassionate

      accepted-rejected

      [there are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. Accepted-rejected is a variation of judgemental-compassionate, or hostility-love.]

      Etc.

      Or a mental quality:

      Dull-smart

      Bored-interested

      Confused-clear

      Etc.

      A good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay comfortable. If you prefer to use another one, just insert that polarity in the place of hot and cold in this exercise.

      Imagine that you are very, very hot. Keep imagining the feeling of hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
      You can imagine you are in a desert! Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

      Then stop.

      Now imagine you are cold. Keep imaginining that you are deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

      Now stop.

      Switch back and imagine again that you are fire! [It should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.]
      Imagine that you are hot, hot, hot, burning hot! and that you are a fire. See yourself as a flame of burning intensity.

      Now stop.

      Switch back again and imagine that you are ice cold again. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

      Now stop.

      Switch again and imagine yourself as fire. [It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.] You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

      Now... STAY as a flame burning...very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time and DON’T SWITCH!!!!!!

      Now, this is important and is the purpose of this exercise, AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE FEELING HOT, FEEL YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!

      ***THIS is the key.****

      BE BOTH FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME.

      STAY HERE FOR A WHILE.

      Be aware of the
      the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this. This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

      Congratulations!

      At other times do this with other polarities for practice.

      [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.]

      This exercise allows you to automatically encompass, or love, both sides of polarities simultaneously with ease. Polarities are merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of the SAME THING OR QUALITY.

      This exercise gives you mastery over polarity instead of polarity having mastery over you!

      [Other very important ones that are used for enlightenment are: big- little, rich-poor, powerful- weak, fixed-changing, right-wrong, life-death, ignorance-enlightenment, love-hate, past-future, serious-playful. ]

      Now that you have done this,

      for the purpose of mastering telepathy, we ask you to practice the polarity of HERE-THERE.

      Other useful polarities for telepathy are:

      Past-future

      Now-past

      Now-future

      Me-you

      Knowing-ignorant

      Weak-strong

      Etc.

      All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      Of such are the worlds of created form.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2002
        I have the Angels of BAGOLONI in my natal chart at the position of
        True Node. Does anyone else find these Angels in their natal chart?

        Blessings to all.

        Love, Polly
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003

          12 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Telepathy

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

          Beloved,

          When a Child of Light has mastered the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference to those who are spiritually mature and ask for only the highest good of all concerned.

          Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

          We also excel in the ability of arousing high qualities of character in other people.

          By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Bagoloni’, it is possible to master thought transference.

          'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

          B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

          *

          A…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy.

          *

          G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

          *

          O…with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness, we impart a peaceful feeling of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.

          *

          L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,

          *

          umlaut O, OE…we facilitate cognition brought about by Love Divine, the great power of transmutation.

          *

          N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers

          *

          I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

          ********

          The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, F, C, F, G, A, and G.

          Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for the mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity to use when meditating on the light violet divine virtue of letter B.

          This is an important exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you. Take your time.

          Pick any sense polarity such as:

          Hot -cold.
          Big- small,

          Up-down

          Light-heavy

          Male-female

          Spirit-matter

          Unity-individuality

          Green-red

          Etc.

          Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

          Anger-peace

          Hostility-love

          Upset-happy

          Poor-rich

          hard-ease

          judgmental-compassionate

          accepted-rejected

          [There are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. Accepted-rejected is a variation of judgmental-compassionate, or hostility-love.]

          Etc.

          Or a mental quality:

          Dull-smart

          Bored-interested

          Confused-clear

          Etc.

          A good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay comfortable. If you prefer to use another one, just insert that polarity in the place of hot and cold in this exercise.

          Imagine that you are very, very hot. Keep imagining the feeling of hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
          You can imagine you are in a desert! Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

          Then stop.

          Now imagine you are cold. Keep imagining that you are deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

[...]

          Unconditional all encompassing love is the most powerful force for transmutation into original perfection.  When all polarities are loved unconditionally, all of them come under control and can be commanded using the Law of One..

          Use the Law of One to command that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

          Of such are the worlds of created form.

          *

          MIRACLES

          Note: Some of the links that were not working or were incorrect are now corrected below.

          For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
          the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
          name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

          Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
          virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
          of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
          DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
           ******

          [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
          doing four things at once.]

          This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
          divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
          explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
          science of miracles and theurgy.

          The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
          sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
          meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
          whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
          technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

          The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
          imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
          yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
          area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
          consciousness-penetrating-all.

          Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
          body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
          pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
          a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
          element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
          water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

          Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
          brainwave state of deep inward thought.

          Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
          wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
          logic, and memory,
          imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
          consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
          Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
          Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
          feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

          When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
          through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
          virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
          see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
          this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
          to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
          you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
          BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
          Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
          and other
          sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
          area of the body.

          By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
          individual become one.

          "I and the Father are one."
          "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
          *
          ******

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.
          When one is harmed, all are harmed.
          When one is helped, all are healed.
          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
          and I am one with all;
          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          Amen."

          Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
          penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

          In the part of The Law of One that says

          "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
          THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
          guidance.

          For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
          Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
          Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
          is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
          note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

          Say
          "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
          THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
          good.

          After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
          it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
          clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
          dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
          .
          Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
          enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

          Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
          note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
          highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
          and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
          simultaneously.
          Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
          each time you use it.

          The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
          civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
          use the Law of One, it overrides all other
          lesser laws.

          This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
          WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
          For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
          weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
          others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

          The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
          of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
          situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
          into motion.

          This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
          omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
          of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
          benefited in the greatest possible way.

          People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
          desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
          being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
          artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
          categories.

          When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
          of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

          I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
          [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
          important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
          When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
          person that I felt heart love for as
          a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
          the feeling.

          At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
          the love.
          I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
          an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

          When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
          to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
          heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
          THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

          "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
          alike."

          When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

          We are all one.
          When one is harmed, all are harmed.
          When one is helped, all are healed.
          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
          and I am one with all;
          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          Amen."

          [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
          saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
          whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
          helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
          comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

          That's it.

          As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
          quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
          ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

          When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
          the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

          When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
          the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

          When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
          or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

          In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
          a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
          At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
          perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

          If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
          in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
          sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
          sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
          FEELING IT.

          Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
          transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
          others, large situations or small.

          When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
          that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
          [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

          The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
          of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
          the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
          overrides all lesser laws.

          Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

           If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
          messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
          'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
          and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
          background with black print and be easier to read.

          These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

          *

          The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
          Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
          in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
          are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
          the message.
          [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
          the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
          while to get all the messages updated.]
          http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
          ***

          *
          For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
          Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
          email me at
          Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
          be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
          Arial font in size 12. I have to send it in 12 emails, each one covering a different sign of the zodiac.
          ***
          The
          site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
          discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
          messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
          Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
          messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
          pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

          Other good sites for the angel messages:

          Sianna has the Original 28 Angel Messages, but not the daily messages

          The new home page web address is:

          http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/

          and the new webaddress of the Original 28 Angel Messages is:

          http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

          This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
          *
          www.iamthebeloved.com
          Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

          *

          *
          It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
          original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
          amount of information available within them that is helpful.

          These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
          [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
          information.]

          Some of these books may be purchased at
          www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

          *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
          quoted
          or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
[...]

          email
          spiritus@...

          *

          Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
          erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
          metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
          www.nesaranow.com "

          NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
          passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
          benefits to Americans including:
          1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
          2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
          new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
          3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
          4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
          Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
          until new elections;
          5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
          aggressive military actions immediately;
          6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
          tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

          For Dove updates on current events go to
          www.fourwinds10.com
          Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

          Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
          sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
          to update the original messages in your archives.

          What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
          can save the world."

          Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
          realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.