Essence of Paradise 05.31.2002 [Reciprocate]

  • Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "RECIPROCATE"

      1. To give or take mutually; interchange. 2. To show, feel, or give in response or return. --intr. 1. To move back and forth alternately. 2. To give and take something mutually. 3. To make a return for something given or done. 4. To be complementary or equivalent. [Latin reciproc³re, reciproc³t-, to move back and forth, from reciprocus, alternating. See RECIPROCAL.] --re·cip"ro·ca"tive adj. --re·cip"ro·ca"tor n.
      ————————————————————
      SYNONYMS: reciprocate, requite, return. The central meaning shared by these verbs is "to give, take, or feel reciprocally": doesn't reciprocate favors; consideration requited with callous disregard; return a compliment.

      MODERATION

      Again and again the Master would be seen to discourage his disciples from
      depending on him, for this would prevent them from contacting the inner Source.

      He was often heard to say, "Three things there are that when too close are
      harmful, when too far are useless and are best kept at middle distance:
      fire, the government and the guru."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   The more faithfully you listen to the voice within you, the
      better you hear what is sounding outside of you.

      Dag Hammarskjold

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-05-31

      "Human beings still need the material, tangible aspect of religion. But the day they endeavor to awaken within them certain subtle centers - those the Hindu philosophy refers to as chakras - they will gain a higher understanding of things, which will allow them to leave behind the external forms. Indeed, these forms will begin to appear far less alive, intense and powerful than what they are living inwardly and they will even reach a point where they no longer need their temples or churches.

      The countless religious buildings dotted all over the world have their purpose. Thanks to the fervour of all the faithful who have prayed there over the centuries, the churches and temples are impregnated with a sacred atmosphere. But even the finest basilicas or most splendid cathedrals cannot compare with a human body that has been purified, blessed and has become a true temple. When a human being has made his body a temple and prays in his own temple, the Lord listens and answers his prayers."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      EVERYTHING CARRIES A PRICE

      Good Morning MOTHER-FATHER GODDESS/GOD. Thank YOU for allowing me the honor and privilege of sharing in another Beauty-Filled day of creation, I AM truly blessed.

      In life everything has a price, that is the Divine Law which is connected to reciprocity which is giving and receiving, the exchange of energy/reaping and sowing. We must be conscious of this Divine law because it is at work all of the time.If we want the best out of life we must give the best to life. The quality of our offering is of the utmost importance, not the quantity. The gift that is given should not gain major focus, the energy (thought, purpose, feeling and intent) behind the gift is of the utmost importance.

      When we do something for another we should want to do it from our heart. We should feel what we are doing from the very depths of our soul. The motivating energy behind our feelings should and must be Love. That is what makes it a quality offering. We may think that the price some have to pay is to great but that is not so. The greater the price the greater the reward. Example, A lady gives her life for something she believes in and we say it isn't fair because we feel that the price was to great. We believe it served her no good to die for it. We believe she could have done something else and still be alive. We feel that, and say that, because we do not truly understand two very important things.

      (1) We are Eternal Beings/We are Spirit.
      (2) The Law of Reciprocity

      Every action be it external (giving), or internal (thinking) is guaranteed to receive a corresponding re-action. There must be and always is balance. So from this point in time let us always be conscious of our every action knowing that it will draw back to us a corresponding re-action of like energy and intent, and be assured that it will be multiplied many times over.

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Do not allow anger to poison you.
      (Hopi)

      Walk lightly in the spring;
      Mother Earth is pregnant.

      (Kiowa)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Give Freely And Openly
      From The Depths Of My Heart

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation