11 Gemini The Angels of Mental Control

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002

      11 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mental Control

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Darachin’

      Beloved,

      To those who are mature, and understand the absolute necessity for attuning to and creating the highest good of all concerned, we impart the knowledge of mind reading and control.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time a middle aged man named Mike had a doctor’s apointment that he did not want to keep. He wanted to relax and stay home, it was a good day to study and meditate.

      However, when he looked at the clock, he realized that it was too late to call and cancel his appointment. So he grabbed his coat and jumped into the car.

      Six miles down the road he saw a car on the side of the road with smoke pouring out in billows from under the hood. He could see a fire! Squinting and looking closer, he saw the body of a man slumped over the steering wheel.

      He pulled over immediately, praying with all the intensity of his being for help from God and the Angels.

      Through the open window he reached in and unbuckled the man’s seatbelt. Pulling him out as gently as he could, he lay the man down safely on the grass just as the car exploded into flames.

      The man’s face was pale with a trickle of blood and tears flowing from closed eyes.

      Mike had studied the divine virtues of theThe Angels of ‘Darachin’, and he knew what to do. He transferred his awareness into the form of the injured man. Immediately he felt the injuries and knew the man could not speak or hear because of head injury.

      He closed his eyes.

      He was inside the man’s mind. Intimately he knew everything that the man himself knew. With strong intent, he called forth cognition of the man’s deepest and most sacred self as well as his highest connection to Divine Consciousness.

      The connection was good.

      The man had had a spiritual Mother who had taught him as a child to trust in Divine Providence. This trusting had matured throughout his life.

      Mike’s mind connected with that knowing. He joined his intellect with the man’s memory and his consciousness. They became one mind.

      He thought inside the man’s mind, so that the mind of the man himself was saying it to himself, "God is in his Almighty Power, and I am held safely in His arms, all is well."

      The man gave a deep sigh of relief. He relaxed and went limp. He felt utterly safe and surrounded in a cocoon of radiant Divine Love and Light.

      Healing angels removed the man’s consciousness from his body while they made immediate repair. During this time he felt the presence of God so intensely that from this time on he would be much more enlightened.

      By the time the ambulance arrived, the man was well on his way to recovery.

      Mike thanked the heavenly hosts and felt such love and gratitude to Divine Providence that he was in ecstasy.

      Hopping back into his car, Mike closed his eyes and connected mentally with the mind of the receptionist at the doctor’s office. Inside her mind, he thought, " Mike was held up by something important, I’m going to reschedule him."

      Later when he got home and called the receptionist he told her what happened. She lit up like a light.

      Chuckling shyly, she replied, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW something had happened to you and I went ahead and rescheduled you! I KNEW you had gotten into something pretty heavy! I’m so proud of myself! I always wanted to be psychic and now I know I am! I am so excited…I can’t wait to tell my husband!"

      "By the way, I penciled you in for ten o’clock next Tuesday. I hope that is OK."

      Mike smiled, "That will be wonderful. I will see you next week".

      He was glad that he had made her day.

      All was well.

      ****************

      By deeply meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to master mind control.

      ‘D-A-R-A-Ch-I-N’

      D…’We can access all knowledge in all people to uncover the most profound spiritual wisdom.’ [The divine virtue of the creative act.]

      *

      A…[soft A, as in ahhhh] ’We tap the reasoning, perception, and knowing of all mental abilities of the enlightened mind in order to heal the mind and control mental processing.

      ’ [The divine virtue of wisdom and enlighenment, of attuning to the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.]

      If pronounced umlaut A, AE, this is the virtue of transmutation, control of passion and control over negative beings. It is also the virtue of freedom from clinging to attachments on the levels of will, mind, emotion, and form.] We have perfect control over passion and over negative beings and the power of transformation in will, mind, emotion, and form.

      *

      R…’We cause mind expansion, enabling rapid learning and articulating any new information.’

      [The divine virtue of freedom and independence brought about by following inner guidance from Divine Providence.]

      *

      A…’Our control over thinking can activate various talents and clairvoyance, and command over the language of symbols.’

      [The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.]

      *

      Ch…’We clearly understand all languages of all spheres and thus attune to all beings and are understood by all.’

      [The divine virtue of clarity and purfect purity.]

      *

      I…’We evoke whatever memory is appropriate according to karmic law.’

      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the Karma Law, reaping what one has sown. This virtue controls memory and conscience.]

      *

      N…’Our goal is to induce the highest bliss, supreme happiness, which transcends the mental level.’

      [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.]

      ****

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of C, G, C, G, D sharp, G, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com