Lunar Cycle - Day 19 (31 May 2002)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony
      Angels of ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E’

      19th Day of Lunar Cycle

      We teach the children of God about the relationship of emotions
      to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL law,
      from which all other laws come,
      is the LAW OF ONE that states:
      "When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped."

      In the mastery of emotions, the understanding of this law is
      of utmost importance, because emotion is magnetism and attraction.

      Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on
      the physical plane and therefore emotions determine
      whether the physical realm is heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other,
      harms the entire Web of Life.

      A child of God must understand that emotions are
      like water, they remain beautiful and clear by flowing freely.
      Emotions must be rendered harmless by clearing them when
      they become negative in a safe and non-destructive way.

      Positive emotions are gloriously beneficial to self and
      others. Emotion IS magnetism. Beautiful emotions
      magnetise beautiful realities into being.

      These following understandings of the nature of
      magnetism, emotions, and the water element are important:

      Emotions MUST FLOW.

      Positive emotions become more positive by flowing,
      and negative emotions heal, becoming positive by
      flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an
      environment of all encompassing unconditional love.

      Negative feelings become toxic if they are
      bottled up, denied, or disassociated from.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings
      of the Divine Virtues when negative feelings
      are begging to be heard, felt, and healed.

      Trying to avoid and hold back the healing
      process takes tremendous energy and is exhaustive,
      and suppresses the immune system, causing disease.

      It is important to heal negative emotions when they come up.

      Denied, bottled up negative emotions go inward
      into the subconscious and are held in body tissue,
      not only causing dis-ease and suppressing the
      immune system, but are acted out sub-consciously
      in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow
      for it is in flowing that they are healed.

      Find a safe place to feel the negative feelings without
      acting them out destructively. Cry or scream into a pillow
      in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything, or harm
      yourself. Use eye movement like you do naturally in dreaming,
      moving the eyes back and forth over and over shifts the emotional
      energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and allows
      it to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always
      many painful events happening in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, memory
      of the original wounding event is often remembered.

      By reliving the painful memory over and over in your mind from
      beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time;
      healing insights arise and the emotions heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back
      and forth like the body does in dreaming sleep, shifts
      the flow of emotional energy between the two hemispheres of
      the brain so that the energy is processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way
      brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and
      prevent negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on
      Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power.
      This is done effectively in a wholebrain manner using the
      will-thought-feeling-and-sensation technique of the
      ancient language as explained in these messages.

      The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic
      power of attraction. These powerful feelings of Divine Virtues
      bring heaven to earth by forming reality in the physical world.

      Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection
      of the Divine, allows a child of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

      In this second step we teach the children of God
      to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy.
      In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow
      when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself throughout all existence.

      * * *

      We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the
      ancient language, and thereby become masters of consciousness.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      We show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance,
      and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.

      We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind
      expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence,
      abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.

      We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions
      of the ancient language, the power of the word.

      We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer
      the ability to transfer consciousness and transform
      ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.

      We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change
      process in order to help understand the laws of fluidity.

      We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’

      Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings
      of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas.
      We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy,
      and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

      These feelings attract heaven on earth for all life.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 5 November 2001