Essence of Paradise 05.30.2002 [Chance]

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "CHANCE"

      1 a : something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause  b : the assumed impersonal purposeless determiner of unaccountable happenings : LUCK  c : the fortuitous or incalculable element in existence : CONTINGENCY
      2 : a situation favoring some purpose : OPPORTUNITY <needed a chance to relax>
      3 : a fielding opportunity in baseball
      4 a : the possibility of a particular outcome in an uncertain situation;  also   : the degree of likelihood of such an outcome <a small chance of success>  b plural   : the more likely indications <chances are he's already gone>
      5 a : RISK <not taking any chances>  b : a raffle ticket
        –chance adjective
        –by chance : in the haphazard course of events <they met by chance>

      DISCIPLINE

      A snake in the village had bitten so many people that few dared go into the fields.  Such was the Master's holiness that he was said to have tamed the snake and persuaded it to practice the discipline of nonviolence.

      It did not take long for the villager to discover that the snake had become harmless.  They took to hurling stones at it and dragging it about by its tail.

      The badly battered snake crawled into the Master's house one night to complain.  Said the Master,  "Friend, you have stopped frightening people -- that's bad!"

      "But it was you who taught me to practice the discipline of nonviolence!"

      "I told you to stop hurting -- not to stop hissing!"

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   When the solution is simple, God is answering.

      Albert Einstein

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-05-30

      "You will never be fulfilled by giving your physical body, your heart and your intellect what they ask for. Why? Because you are neglecting your soul, which is hungry and thirsty too. You have to feed your physical body, your heart and your intellect, but you cannot leave it at that. Indeed the fact that more and more men and women resort to taking drugs is a warning sign. It is a sign that the soul is not able to make itself understood, it is suffocating, it wants to travel in infinite spaces and find the celestial regions. But drugs cannot satisfy the soul, and what is more, they destroy the body. And human beings, poor creatures that they are, do not know how to interpret the language of the soul. Drugs will never be a solution, because it is something given to the physical body, and it is not the body that is wanting to escape. The need to escape comes from the soul. It is therefore the soul that finally needs to be fed."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      SETTING GOALS

      First of all we need to commune with The DIVINE GODDESS/GOD ALMIGHTY in order to get out of the limited linear thinking and reasoning process that we have wandered into. We are always connected to The DIVINE but at curtain times for curtain things we must consciously make a special dedicated connection with SPIRIT, just as we do or have done with our mother and father or those who raised us.We communicate with them all of the time but times would comes when we needed special guidance and we had to seek more focused direction from them. That is when we set up a special finely focused counseling session with them. Things that we do can play a major role in the direction our life takes, so before we move into curtain areas and make life changing decisions we must first seek Divine help so that we set the proper goals. In essence that is what is called drawing a blue print or making a map to follow. In doing that we eliminate or cut down the chances of being misled or going astray.

      Goal setting is simply planning or setting a belief system in place to follow. If we do not have a goal or beliefs to follow we become scattered and end up being tossed to and fro. We become one who constantly gets thrown all over the place physically, emotionally, mentally, and even Spiritually. If we do not believe in something we fall for everything. As long as we co-exist in the physical and Spiritual realms we need special counsel every now and then. That is not to say we are not the creators of our own reality because we are. However, it is to say that we do not consciously know all things and we can not physically do all things as we are governed by the laws of this physical existence as well as the laws of SPIRIT.

      The DIVINE has given us control over our life. That is evident because we are given Free Will, you and I make the choices. Whenever help is needed we had better be wise enough to ask for it. Why not ask? It is always awaiting our call. We must push pride aside or whatever else may be holding us back and seek direction in our life. Sometimes simply slowing down or temporarily stopping to ask for direction is all we need to do to facilitate the proper flow. When we physically take a trip and we need directions do we roll down our car window and try to get directions  while traveling 55 an hour down the highway? Of course we don't! We pull off the road somewhere and ask for help. Sometimes after we pull over to stop and think for a minute or two thing become clear to us and we know the direction we should be traveling in. The same thing happens in our life experiences and choices. Most of the time all we need to do is slow down or stop for a while, clear our minds completely for a minute and everything falls into place and becomes clear to us.

      So in essence we must take the time to be still and draw Divine direction to ourselves and then we must draw a map to our desired destination from that direction. In reality that is goal setting. Follow the direction that comes and everything will be in Divine Order and we do not end up living a life of chance bouncing from one mistake or regret to the next. Smooth sailing only comes from planning and setting goals.
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      We are friends; we must assist each other
      to bear our burdens.
      (Osage)

      Silence has so much meaning.

      (Yurok)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      Life Is A Precious Gift That I Cherish Greatly.
      I Live It In A Conscious Awakened State.
      SPIRIT Is My Divine Guide!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation