May 30th and 31st, Thursday and Friday

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      CloudEight Stationery, Enchantment: The Art of Jim Warren, "Only At Night"

      During this first week of the Crystal Rabbit Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin-day.

      Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy, is a special application of Dreamspell, the Journey of Timeship Earth 2013. The Dreamspell is the complete demonstration of the radial matrix codes of fourth-dimensional time. These codes were known by the ancient Mayans of Central America and their essence was embodied in the 260-unit Tzolkin or sacred calendar. The Maya were the only civilized people in historic times who knew the full nature of true fourth-dimensional time.
      Through the effort and achievement of Pacal Votan(AD 631-683) and the prophetic traditions which he originated, the knowledge of time was not lost. The Telektonon is rooted in the fourth-dimensional codes of the Dreamspell, which is the full revelation of the laws of time for present-day humanity.
      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      If anyone has questions or wants more information, you may contact me at russrox@...

      As Salaam Alaikum(Peace be upon you)
      Kin 88 Yellow Planetary Star
      Roxene

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation
      (Twelfth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DEDICATE.
      Our action is to UNIVERSALIZE.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Dedicate Myself to All that Lives?"

      Week One: Knowledge Initiates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      Yellow Star Wavespell Twenty(continues)
      Power of Elegance
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Crystal Moon 1 (5/30 Thursday)
      5 EB(ebb) Kin 252: Yellow Overtone Human
      Galactic Tone 5(Ho):  Overtone
      Center: Gather Resources.Take Command(how to empower myself?)
      Creative Power Function: Empower Radiance   Action: Command
      Joint: left elbow
      Earth Family: Core  Chakra: Anahata(heart)
      Clan: Truth (left middle finger) Planet: Earth

      Kin 252: Yellow Overtone Human

      I empower in order to influence
      Commanding wisdom
      I seal the process of free will
      With the overtone tone of radiance
      I am guided by the power of universal fire

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 12 Verses 74-79:
      Time's Special Witness
      74. People of the dawn, people of the book, children of the day of truth, many messengers have been sent to you, many prophets have been given to you. A Book of Enlightenment has been placed in the Earth for all to read in communion with the Earth. A Book of Dark Prophecies has been left for you. A prophecy of thirteen Heavens and nine Hells to accompany the Book of Dark Prophecies has also been left for you. A great prophet and messenger has left you clear signs to understand and a book of unassailable righteousness, the Holy Qu'ran.
      75. As the special witness of time, I have left for you my talking stone, Telektonon, breath of precious Bolon Ik and have sent you both a prophet, Quetzalcoatl of sacred Xochicalco, and for the day of truth I have appointed also a special messenger who can hear my talking stone and write and explain its numbers and its meaning for you, children of the righteous.
      76. Do not doubt any of this. When the moment comes for him who is to be the eleventh in succession, to succeed the one, 11 Serpent, then join the believers and begin the prophecy that liberates from all Kings and successors.
      77. Ten witnesses I place around my tomb, ten Uranian emissaries, one each for each of ten Baktuns. Of these am I the eleventh. Who would be the eleventh in the final succession of the Kings of Mexico must own me as the eleventh, then will all go well.
      78. Six messengers did I place on my talking stone of prophecy, three above: the messengers Lord Buddha, Muhammad and Christ, and three below: Padmasambhava, Quetzalcoatl and Saint John of Patmos. Of these am I the seventh.
      79. Pacal Votan am I, time's special witness, messenger of the Telektonon, instrument of the seventh angel, I declare again and again:
      All is number. God is a number. God is in all.

      Crystal Moon 2 (5/31 Friday)
      Harmonic 64: Solar Output
      Express Intelligence of Intention
      6 BEN(ben) Kin 253: Red Rhythmic Skywalker
      Galactic Tone 6(Uac): Rhythmic
      Organic Balance: Command Equality(Administer Challenge)
      Creative Power Function: Organize Equality  Action: Balance
      Joint: left shoulder
      Earth Family: Core  Chakra: Anahata(heart)
      Clan: Truth (left ring finger) Planet: Mars

      Kin 253: Red Rhythmic Skywalker

      I organize in order to explore
      Balancing wakefulness
      I seal the output of space
      With the rhythmic tone of equality
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 13 Verses 80-86:
      War of the Righteous
      80. Look carefully at my stone and listen: ten messengers, 24 signs, for ten are the number of orbits of planets around this star, Kinich Ahau, your Sun. From my point of origin, your star is designated 24, number of the circuit of externalizing intelligence. If you are of the righteous, then in this is a sign for you of your star mission.
      81. And from each of the three oracle mouths of the arms of the cross of my Kuxan Suum, you will find 24 rays repeated three times, one-half the number of the elect(3x24 = 72). Add to this three times eleven (33) and the number is 105, the difference between the number of days in your solar orbit, 365, and the number of kin in my sacred count, my galactic spin, 260.
      82. 13:20 is the ratio of natural time. 12:60 is the ratio of the false time of the Tower of Babel. 13:20, thirteen moons, 20 fingers and toes. 12:60, twelve-month year, 60-minute hour. Children of the day of truth, in this is a sign for you to discriminate between the power of the evil one who seeks to trap you in his machine, and the power of the righteous who need nothing but that which God has endowed them: their body of time and their natural path synchronized by thirteen moons.
      83. Children of the day of truth this is your only decision, for God knows and sees all that is in your hearts. People of the dawn, people of the book, on the hour of judgement unify yourselves in the only way you can: in time, as time, through time. For this in the year of Kin 144, Telektonon is revealed to you, God's plan for peace on Earth, the last and only hope for spiritual renewal and salvation, immediate acceptance and adoption of the 28-day, thirteen moon way, the calendar Telektonon. "And he had a name written that no man knew but himself."(Revelations 19:12) And that name is Telektonon.
      84. Children of the day of truth, people of the dawn, people of the book, foursquare is my talking stone, invisible its design, its crystal lacing of star histories met in my human form. Time's special witness am I seeking apostles of time to organize the day of truth into the revelation of God's redemption. Universal forgiveness awaits those who understand God's plan, a common time of 28-days, thirteen moons, begun together at the appointed hour, on the day called Lunar Moon, the first day of the second year of prophecy.
      85. Two solar faces are there upon my talking stone, the one an icon of my solar shield, Galactic Sun, the other, Lunar Sun, an emblem of the perfect lunar timing of Earth's solar orbit.
      86. Children of the day of truth, the hour of judgement has come for you. How much longer do you need to suffocate in the Babylonian exile of 12:60 time? My children are the oppressed. Is it not time for the war of the righteous to restore equality? Why not wage the war then that destroys altogether the old time? Why not smash the caskets of the Babylonian wine of fornication with a single stroke?

      Dreamspell information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      Stationery from the Warren collection