8 Gemini, The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 27, 2002

      8 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Golema’

      Beloved,

      Once the ability to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and then through symbols has been mastered, Divine Providence has ordained that we help the children of God to communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

      Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of the angels of the constellation of Gemini, gives clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

      ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems

      in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect…so that they

      become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

      We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing the world, especially the Law of One, which is the Original Law from which all other laws come. This original law overrides all lessor laws when it is invoked. In this Law, the oneness of all creation and the importance of the highest good of all concerned explained.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all there is; with the prophets, masters, and all beings,

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen.

      We help the sons and daughters of God simplify difficult problems so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them easily and solutions can be found that are understandable to all.

      We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

      ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

      G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

      *

      O…insures that the highest form of divine justice

      *

      L…and the greatness of God, can manifest

      *

      E…through clear and concise communication.

      *

      M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

      *

      A…the highest illumination and wisdom.’

      *

      The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F,C,F,D,D, and G.

      The first letter in the name of any angel group represents their original virtue.

      The letter G in the ancient language represents the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. Its color is emerald green, and its element is water.

      Here is our meditation on the letter G.

      Relax and go within.

      Go deeply within.

      Imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, and that your body is a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around you.

      Intone the letter G in the musical note of F. Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

      Imagine that splendid emerald green light radiates from a tiny sun in the abdomen, and that with every outbreath this light passes through the region of your left eye and fills the outer universe. With every inbreath this emerald green light and the virtue of grace and mercy comes back in and fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

      Discern, in the principle of God-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in your universe. With each outbreath feel grace and mercy penetrating the outer universes.

      Feel all encompassing divine blessing. Bless your inner universe and outer universes with peacefulness.

      Take your time.

      Meditate on the feeling of happiness and complete satisfaction radiating to and from all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces.

      Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm.

      "As above, so below."

      Be aware that as you perform this meditation in your will, consciousness, feeling, and form, that you are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

      Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

      "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      *

      MIRACLES

      Special note: The astrological configurations of the planets at this time are the most powerful that they have ever been in our lifetime, according to some well respected astrologers. Fate and destiny are highlighted. Fate means that we are reaping what we have sown, and destiny means that our true divine purpose is asserting itself. This is true both individually and globally.

      There is tremendous grace and mercy present. If you feel yourself being emotional, be gentle on yourself. Spend time in retrospection, if there are old emotionally wounding events that happened in your past that are coming up to be healed. Feel your feelings, be real with them.

      Its nice to remember that you can use eye movement during the process of processing strong feelings, like your body does naturally at night while dreaming. What is meant by eye movement is the eyes move back and forth, right to left and back again over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while FEELING the feelings. This shifts energy back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain and processes the feelings and promotes healing insights. Don’t be afraid to cry or to say "I love you." Just remember to feel the feelings in a safe way if they are powerful and cathartic.

      THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO MEDITATE AND PRAY ON BEHALF OF SELF AND THE WORLD.

      By June 10th, according to astrological developments, we will understand the changes that are happening to us during this time, and also be in a place of resolution. We will be in a position to start a wonderful new cycle.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , May 27, 2003

        8 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Golema’

        Beloved,

        Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of the constellation of Gemini, gives clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

        In the last two degrees of Gemini, the ability to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and to communicate through symbols has been mastered.

         Now, through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Golema’, the Children of Light communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

        ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect…so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

        We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing the world, especially the Law of One, which is the Original Law from which all other laws come.

          This original law overrides all lesser laws when it is invoked.

          In this Law, the oneness of all creation and the importance of the highest good of all concerned are activated.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all there is; with the prophets, masters, and all beings,

        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen.

         We help the Children of Light simplify difficult problems.

         Through the divine virtues of ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’, even the most difficult problems are interpreted so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them easily and solutions can be found that are understandable to all.

        We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies, so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

        ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

        G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

        *

        O…combined with the transmuting power of cognition brought about by Love Divine,

        *

        L…and the greatness of all the divine virtues taken together, manifest,

        *

        E…through clear and concise communication that is brought about through the virtue of omnipresence, uniting individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and the consciousness of any other being.

        *

        M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

        *

        A…the highest illumination and wisdom.’

        *

        The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, C, F, D, D, and G.

        The first letter in the name of any angel group represents a key virtue for opening the powers of the divine ability that they represent.

        The letter G in the ancient language represents the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. Its color is emerald green, and its element is water.

        Here is our meditation on the letter G.

        Relax and go within.

        Go deeply within.

        Imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, and that your body is a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around you.

        Visualize a splendid emerald green light that radiates from a tiny sun in the abdomen, which is seen as a hollow space.

        Discern, in the principle of Divine Consciousness-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in your universe.

        Intone the sound of letter G in the musical note of F.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the sound of letter G to the musical note of F in many octaves.

        With this sound, feel all encompassing divine blessing.

        Bless your inner universe with peacefulness.

        Meditate on the feeling of happiness and complete satisfaction radiating to and from all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces.

         With each out breath feel grace and mercy penetrating the outer universes.

         Take your time.

        With every out breath this light passes through the region of your left eye and  fills the outer universe.  With every in breath this emerald green light and the virtue of grace and mercy comes back in and  fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

        Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm.

        "As above, so below."

        “As within, so without.”

        Be aware that as you perform this meditation in your will, consciousness, feeling, and form, that your glands are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides that induce bliss and happiness.

        Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

        "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

        When you are finished with the meditation, dissolve the deep grass green light in the body, so that the natural balance of the body is undisturbed.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Correction:  In yesterday’s note, the last paragraph should read

        “I felt the power of the meditations having a great impact on the Unified Field that was extremely helpful.  There was a delay in the actual announcement, but it is being handled.  The officials who VOTED FOR the delay are removed, and other beneficial changes moving the announcement forward have secured continued protection. “

        *************

        For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
        the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
        name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
        virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
        of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
        DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
         ******

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
        doing four things at once.]

        This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
        divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
        explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
        science of miracles and theurgy.

        The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
        sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
        meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
        whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
        technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

        The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
        imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
        yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
        area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
        consciousness-penetrating-all.

        Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
        body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep
        Delta State of
        pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
        a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
        element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
        water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
        brainwave state of deep inward thought.

        Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
        wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
        logic, and memory,
        imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
        consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
        Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
        Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
        feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

        When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
        through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
        virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
        see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
        this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
        to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
        you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
        BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
        Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
        and other
        sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
        area of the body.

        By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
        individual become one.

        "I and the Father are one."
        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
        *
        ******

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
        penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

        In the part of The Law of One that says

        "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
        guidance.

        For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
        Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
        Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
        is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
        note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

        Say
        "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
        good.

        After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
        it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
        clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
        dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
        .
        Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
        enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

        Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
        note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
        highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
        and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
        simultaneously.
        Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
        each time you use it.

        The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
        civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
        use the Law of One, it overrides all other
        lesser laws.

        This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
        WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
        For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
        weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
        others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

        The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
        of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
        situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
        into motion.

        This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
        omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
        of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
        benefited in the greatest possible way.

        People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
        desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
        being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
        artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
        categories.

        When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
        of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

        I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
        [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
        important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
        When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
        person that I felt heart love for as
        a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
        the feeling.

        At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
        the love.
        I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
        an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

        When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
        to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
        heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
        THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
        alike."

        When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
        saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
        whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
        helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
        comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

        That's it.

        As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
        quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
        ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

        When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

        When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

        When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
        or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

        In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
        a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
        At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
        perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

        If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
        in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
        sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
        sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
        FEELING IT.

        Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
        transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
        others, large situations or small.

        When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
        that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
        [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

        The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
        of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
        the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
        overrides all lesser laws.

        Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

         If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
        messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
        'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
        and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
        background with black print and be easier to read.

        These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

        *

        The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
        Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
        in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
        are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
        the message.
        [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
        the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
        while to get all the messages updated.]
        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
        ***

        *
        For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
        Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
        email me at
        Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
        be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
        Arial font in size 12. I have to send it in 12 emails, each one covering a different sign of the zodiac.
        ***
        The
        site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
        discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
        messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
        Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
        messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@... if you have any questions.
        Other good sites for the angel messages:
        http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

        This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
        *
        www.iamthebeloved.com
        Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

        *

        *
        It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
        original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
        amount of information available within them that is helpful.

        These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
        [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
        information.]

        Some of these books may be purchased at
        www.rexrearch.com or
        www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

        Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote,
        "I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books,
        although
        it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
        Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
        quite amazing."

        *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
        quoted
        or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
[...]

        email
        spiritus@...

        *

        Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
        erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
        metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
        www.nesaranow.com "

        NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
        passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
        benefits to Americans including:
        1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
        2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
        new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
        3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
        4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
        Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
        until new elections;
        5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
        aggressive military actions immediately;
        6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
        tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

        For Dove updates on current events go to
        www.fourwinds10.com
        Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

        Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
        sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
        to update the original messages in your archives.

        What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
        can save the world."

        Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
        realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 26, 2004

          8 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Golema’

          Beloved,

          ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect…so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

          Wisdom of mind and thought, the gift of the heavenly hosts of Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with beings on all levels.

          In the previous two degrees, the ability to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and the ability to communicate through symbols are mastered.

           Now, through the divine virtues of ‘Golema’, the Children of Light and Love communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

          We inspire understanding laws governing creation, especially the Law of One, which is the Original Law from which all other laws come.

            This original law overrides all lesser laws when it is invoked.  It can be invoked by anyone equally, on behalf of ALL.

            In this Law, the oneness of all and the importance of the highest good of all, are activated.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are helped.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all there is; with the prophets, masters, and all beings,

          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          Amen.

           We help the Children of Light simplify difficult problems.

           Through the virtues of ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’, even the most difficult problems are interpreted, so that the intellect of the uninformed comprehends them and solutions are found that are understandable to all.

          We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies, so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

          The first letter in the name of any heavenly host represents a key virtue for their power and purpose.

          The letter G in the ancient language represents Grace and Mercy, shining in the frequency of emerald green light and the musical note of F. This is a virtue of feeling, so its element is water, accessed in Alpha brainwave patterns and the inner adolescent self.

          Here is a brief outline of the meditation on letter G.

          Relax and go within.

          Go deeply within.

          Imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, which is the part of the body that vibrates to the frequency of akasha, of deep delta brainwaves of the newborn infant, and ONENESS with all.  It is a state of pure being and omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.

           As you visualize yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, in your solar plexus, imagine that all around you your body is a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around.

          Visualize a splendid emerald green light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen, the area of feeling, of the water element, of Alpha brainwave patterns of flowing, fluidity and the change process.  The abdomen is visualized as a hollow space.

          Discern, in the principle of Divine Consciousness-Penetrating-All, the state of Pure Being, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in creation.

          Meditate on true divine blessing, and how giving or receiving true divine blessing uplifts  the being, desire, thought, feeling, and form of self and others, so that returning negative karma manifests in a symbolic way without suffering and hardship, because lessons have been learned through GRACE, from a higher Consciousness and Feeling.

          Feel all encompassing divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit while intoning the sound of letter G to the musical note of F.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the sound of letter G to the musical note of F in many octaves.

          With this sound, bless your inner universe with peacefulness.

          Meditate on the feeling of happiness and complete satisfaction radiating to and from all organs, cells, atoms, and spaces.

          Take your time.

          Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life, in the macrocosm, through the power of breath.

          "As above, so below."

          “As within, so without.”

           Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with each out breath feel grace and mercy flowing through the pores of the skin of the left eyeball and penetrating whatever your inner guidance directs.  It might be a person, an object, a place, a situation, or the entire outer universes.

          With every inbreath this emerald green light and the virtue of grace and mercy comes back in through the left eyeball and  fills your whole body, or any part of it, with green light and refreshing coolness.

          Be aware that as you perform this meditation in your will, consciousness, feeling, and form, that your glands are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides that induce bliss and happiness.

          Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

          "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

          When you are finished with the meditation, dissolve the deep grass green light in the body, so that the natural balance of elements in the body is undisturbed.

          By evoking the heavenly hosts of ‘Golema’ in conjunction with meditating on each of the virtues of ‘Golema’ in this way, simple and elegant communication of the most abstract concepts will be easy.

          *

          MIRACLES

          ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

          G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything,

          *

          O and umlaut O, oe…and harmony and justice, combined with the transmuting power of cognition brought about by Love Divine,

          *

          L…and the greatness of all the divine virtues taken together, manifest,

          *

          E…through clear and concise communication brought about through the virtue of omnipresence, uniting individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and the consciousness of other beings.

          *

          M…This invokes powerful flowing feelings of blessings that bring

          *

          A and umlaut A, ae…the highest illumination and wisdom, releasing all imperfections on every level.

          *

          The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, C, D sharp, F, D, D, and G.

          MIRACLES

          *************

          ******

          Footnotes
          *
          The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
          ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
          three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
          the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
          being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
          powers and influence.

          * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
          angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
          referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
          Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
          KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
          Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
          Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          *****

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
          book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
          the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
          publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

          If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
          the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
          egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
          method of meditation for the divine virtues.

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
          do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
          free to email me at spiritus@....

          *

          For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
          of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
          angel messages on the web, email spiritus@.... For these links to
          work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

          ***********

          Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
          color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
          in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
          German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
          Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
          pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
          with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
          http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

          Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
          Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
          [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
          your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
          understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
          musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
          in pronunciation.

          If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
          with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
          correct pitch like a tuning fork:

          ******************

          http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html, a user friendly listing of the
          angel messages. Some messages are not updated.
          At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
          find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

          *

          A special treat: William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon
          's works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web
          address: http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html
          The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and
          delightful.

          *

          A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

          *

          For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
          functioning, go to

          And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
          go to
          http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

          *

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
          Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
          Feel free to share these messages.

          *

          email spiritus@....

          *

          For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
          to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
          already signed and ready to go: www.nesara.us

          *

          Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
          with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
          archives.

          Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com
          This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
          links on this site no longer work.

          The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides
          all other laws in all dimensions.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.
          When one is harmed, all are harmed.
          When one is helped, all are healed.
          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
          and I am one with all;
          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          Amen.

          ~
          Lumi700.mid
          used with permission

          lovingpurelove

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 10 , May 28, 2007

            8 degrees Gemini

            The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Golema’

            Beloved,

            Once the abilities to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and understand symbols have been mastered, Divine Providence has ordained that we help the children of Divine Being to communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

            Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

            ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect…so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

            We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

             This original law overrides all lessor laws when it is invoked.  In this Law, the oneness of all creation and the importance of the highest good of all concerned are explained.

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.

            When one is harmed, all are harmed.

            When one is helped, all are helped.

            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

            and I am one with all there is;

            happen.

            I give thanks that this is done.

             We help people simplify difficult problems so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them easily and solutions are found that are understandable to all.

            We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

            MIRACLES

            ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

            G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

            *

            umlaut O, eu, and O…opens the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection, and insures that the highest form of divine justice

            *

            L…and the greatness of God, can manifest

            *

            E…through clear and concise communication.

            *

            M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

            *

            A and umlaut A, ae…the highest illumination and wisdom and transformation of imperfection.’

            *

            The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, D-sharp, C,F,D,D, G, and C.

            The first letter in the name of any heavenly hosts represents their original virtue.

            The letter G in the ancient language is the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. Its color is emerald green, and its element is water.

            Here is our meditation on the letter G.

            Relax and go within.

            Go deeply within.  Ask your cellular memory to let you experience your original state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

            Now imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, with your body a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around you.

            Visualize a splendid emerald green light radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen.

            Discern, in the principle of Divine Being-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in the universe.

            Flow with feelings of all encompassing divine blessings, grace and mercy. Bless your inner universe with peacefulness of the spirit, and unlimited divine abundance.

             Take your time.

            Meditate on feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction flowing through all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces. Intone the letter G in the musical note of F to enliven these feelings.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

            The  flowing feelings of grace and mercy fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

            With the outbreath this light, blessing, and coolness passes through the pores of the  left eye and  fills whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer universe.  With the inbreath this emerald green light returns through these same pores and fills whatever your inner guidance directs within you.

            Keep the rhythm of your breath natural.

            Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm with your intent and breath.

            "As above, so below."

            Be aware that your being, will, consciousness, feelings, and sensations are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

[...]

            BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

            1-800-204-2473

            Or go to the lovingpurelove website

            ***********

            ******************

            Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

            copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Stationery by Polly Menendez

             With  loving  support from Gulshan

            Feel free to share these messages.

            Home site:

            www.spiritussanctus.com

            www.sacredpaintings.com

            Conference Call Updates

            go to www.spiritussanctus.com

            and click the appropriate link.

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.

            When one is harmed, all are harmed.

            When one is helped, all are healed.

            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

            and I am one with all;

            I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
            ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SO BE IT!

            *+*

            *
            *    *
            *       *
            *
            *     *
            *

            Image created using
            woman tubed by Gaele Arnott

            VINTAIA_edit1.mid

            music link
            (left click, play - right click, save)

          • Gulshan vl
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4 10:46 PM

              12 degrees Cancer
              The Angels of Transmutation
              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Tmako’

              Beloved,

              All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL for the highest good of all concerned.

              Here, at the 12th degree, Feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations.

              Each person encounters personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

              "All that I do ye shall do and more."

              Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that can only attract further negative realities. This negative magnetic power must be TRANSMUTED to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

              Another example would be a situation in which an entire group of people, a crowd, are producing powerful negative feelings. A child of Light and Love can attune to this group with their combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within, knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

              This is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

              A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

              1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance, empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES. These feelings usually originate from an earlier emotional trauma and are being activated by a present situation. At the time they were originally created, they were normal and appropriate feelings and they deserve to be respected. Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.” This validates the feelings themselves, acknowledging them for being normal responses to some emotionally traumatic situation or situations happening either in the past or the present. This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and provide stimulus for their healing. Feelings are the Water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.
              Love conquers all.  God is Love.

               If it is a group feeling, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group with an attitude of praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner.

              "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

              2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving them. Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space. Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic. This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

              3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and nature of the situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from universal mind and contain information to affect cures for problems that led to the situation in the first place.

              Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

              As the negative feelings flow, and as the insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

              In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

              4.…Take the final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

               In other words, hold the vision of the healing solution and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION, AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED. Merge this image into the original negative image or situation that you began with. This merged image will evolve and a resolution image will form. This resolution image is now attracted into physical manifestation.

              It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

              "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

              MIRACLES

              T-M-A-K-O’

              T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.
              *
              M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.
              *
              A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities. We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.
              *
              K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.
              *
              Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations. We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

              *****
              A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

              We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

              "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

              MIRACLES

               Footnotes:

[...]

               one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.
              SO BE IT!

              *+*

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
            • Spiritus Sanctus

                Message 7 of 10 , May 28, 2009

                  8 degrees Gemini

                  The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of ‘Golema’

                  Beloved,

                   We help the children of Divine Being communicate even the most abstract ideas in  clear and simple  ways .

                  Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of  the heavenly hosts of  Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

                  ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect , …so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

                  We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

                   This original law overrides all lessor laws  in all dimensions and realities when it is invoked.  In this Law, the oneness of all creation and  the highest good of all concerned  determine the outcome of any situation .

                • spiritus@mindspring.com