Lunar Cycle - Full Moon (26 May 2002, 11:52 GMT)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Moon Magic
      Angels of ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

      14th Day of Lunar Cycle
      FULL MOON

      Beloved,

      When emotions are running at full power,
      magnetic attraction is at its peak.

      Strong feelings magnetically attract changes in matter.

      These emotions attract a particular reality out of infinite
      potentialities and manifest in the physical world.

      During the full moon, emotions are at their most powerful,
      so manifesting changes on the physical plane is easier at this time.

      Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels
      and emotions have polarity. By mastering polarity
      in the emotions, all things are possible, including
      levitation of self, others, and objects.

      The key is mastery of whole brain concentration on the four
      levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

      Delta brainwaves are oneness with the Unified Field
      of energy, oneness with Divine Consciousness and with all life.
      At the end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
      INTENT or WILL is generated for manifesting
      a divine virtue for the benefit of the Unified Field.
      This is the level of electrical energy.
      The stronger the WILL, the larger
      will be the mold that is created on the next level.

      In Theta brainwave a person contemplates the
      MEANING of the divine virtue that is being generated.
      Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the virtue
      creates a blueprint, or mold that will be filled on
      the next level with magnetic energy of emotion.

      Alpha brainwaves are the level of EMOTION.
      EMOTIONAL strength determines the force of magnetic power
      generated to fill the mold that was created on the previous level.
      When the mold, or blueprint is filled, it manifests on the next level,
      which is the level of form or matter.

      The level of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
      which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
      It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
      the five senses and then remembered later.

      During the full moon a person can align his/her
      strongest emotions with the most powerful emotional energy of
      the Unified Field with great ease and piggyback personal feeling
      energy with Divine Feeling Energy. In this way the most amazing
      manifestations in magnetic and physical creation are mastered.

      For the past thirteen days beginning at the time of the new moon,
      the intent, concept, feeling, and sensations of desired changes in
      physical manifestation have been created.
      Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

      We infuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents
      and abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you
      understand symbols and the ancient language of Quaballah.
      ---------

      We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the
      ability to see the working of magic in the physical world.
      ---------

      We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power
      to raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power
      of the word according to the meditations of the ancient language.
      ---------

      We help you attain acute power of judgment,
      especially regarding justice and fate.
      ---------

      We initiate masters over life and death and the power
      to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
      the need for the existence of polarity.
      ---------

      We aid development of artistic talents,
      eloquence, and magic powers like levitation
      and learning the language of symbols.
      ---------

      We cause mind expansion in order to learn
      new information quickly and easily. We impart
      ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’
      ---------

      "As above, so below."

      The cycles of the moon are the natural cycles and rhythms of the
      sea of magnetic energy, the sea of the emotions of the universe.

      By consciously aligning personal emotions with moon cycles,
      a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being
      can be maintained on an on-going basis.

      Periods of quietness at the dark of the moon gives birth
      to new feelings which grow gracefully into periods of intense
      excitement and completion at the full of the moon.

      The period of passionate completion of the full moon then gradually
      relaxes into satisfaction and serenity at the end of the cycle,
      at the dark of the moon, again.

      The 28 day cycle of the moon, the dark of the moon waxing to
      the full moon and the waning back again to the dark of the moon,
      carefully guides the emotional sea of magnetic energy for all
      creation, according to impeccable rhythms of harmony and life.

      Here is an exercise to help master polarity of emotion.

      Choose a polarity such as:
      excitement | relaxation
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Close your eyes and feel excitement.
      Concentrate fully until your entire being
      is infused with the feeling of excitement!

      ~~~~~~~

      Next feel relaxation.
      Concentrate fully until your entire being
      is peaceful and floating with the feeling of relaxation.

      ~~~~~~~

      Now feel excitement again!
      Feel it fully, taking your time to work
      up to full awareness of its power!

      ~~~~~~~

      Now feel relaxation again, feel it until you
      merge fully into peaceful, calm, quiet, being.

      ~~~~~~~

      Now remain in a state of relaxation,
      WHILE AT THE SAME TIME FEELING EXCITEMENT!
      Feel these two feelings AT THE SAME TIME!

      ~~~~~~~

      This exercise enhances wholebrain awareness
      and becomes effortless with practice.

      Use this exercise to master any polarity;
      acceptance/rejection, joy/sadness, confidence/fear, etc.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On the 14th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle,
      we flood the earth with powerful feelings to manifest miracles.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 29 October 2001