Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Love Thoughts

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2000

      and to smile
      with the beauty
      in your eyes
      Love!
      Pure Love!

      Patti
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
        When I am still and quiet, I can hear the angels sing
        a song of love. The sweet, etherial music warms me
        body and soul. It is this song I would extend to
        comfort those whose hearts are weary or forlorn, to
        those whose spirits flag from too much reality, and to
        those of us who also choose to dream of a finer garden
        of peace and love where each of us come together in
        love and support. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
          Oh Karen, that was lovely!
          Here is another form me...

          go toward
          freedom;
          requesting,
          receiving,
          freedom to free this world
          from swallowing pain
          with all its endings,
          ecstatic times, and new beginnings,
          turned old
          shoved to the side.
          Yet even with shattered,
          troubled hearts,
          full of revolted shattered
          cold pain,
          one has
          the love within
          to keep, and hold
          and bless
          as each risk
          is taken
          as each hand is stretched out
          to offer the beauty of love
          which is pure and whole
          and blissful
          with all the lights
          bright and beautiful
          that fills the lonely
          heart
          full of wonder
          and yes,
          heart break
          comes hard and cruel
          as it whips, tears
          and throws
          it hard and wild
          against the wall
          Yet
          but when it is glowing
          and pure
          and oozing with innocent
          love
          keep it to your heart
          and don't abuse
          it
          never lying
          always honoring
          staying that way
          until the
          fleeting
          fears,
          lies,
          arrive
          to temp
          to call
          and with trembling,
          turns away
          reaches out to the broken heart
          to the pain
          to the wild
          turmoil of another heart ache

          So stay with the light
          speak of love
          to honor
          dance to the tune
          sing with all the heart
          and your love with
          stay forever
          within your hold

          Pattimari
          9/2000

          Patti
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2000
            I must apologize to all who've already read this; but
            I liked it so much, I just had to pass it on. Love &
            Hugs, Karen

            Instructions for Life in the New Millennium
            from the
            Dalai Lama:

            Take into account great love and great achievements
            involve great risk.

            When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

            Follow the three R's: Respect for self / Respect for
            others / Responsibility for all your actions.

            Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes a
            wonderful stroke of luck.

            Learn the rules so you know how to break them
            properly.

            Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

            When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
            steps to correct it.

            Spend some time alone every day.

            Open your arms to change but don't let go of your
            values.

            Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.

            Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older
            and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second
            time.

            A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
            your life.

            In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
            current situation. Don't bring up the past.

            Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
            immortality.

            Be gentle with the earth.

            Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

            Remember the best relationship is one in which your
            love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

            Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
            to get it.

            Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

            http://photos.yahoo.com/