May 26 and 27, Sunday and Monday

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2002

      During this fourth week of the Spectral Serpent Moon, I have added the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin-day.

      It is said this knowledge is accessed through our intuitive mind so we must be patient and gentle with ourselves as we learn how to live inside natural time.
      In Lak'ech
      Roxene

      Just as Telektonon , the prophecy of Pacal Votan is a living prophecy, so Telektonon the Game of Prophecy is a living path of telepathy. Telepathy is how we direct synchronicity.
      False 12:60 time denies and negates telepathy by causing everyone to live according to artificial machine time.
      True 13:20 time affirms and furthers telepathy by freeing everyone to live according to the natural cycles of the Earth, solar system and galaxy.
      12:60 time is "false" because it limits the mind and consequent life style to the third dimension. 13:20 time is "true" because it liberates the mind and consequent life style into the fourth dimension. While the third dimension is physical and knowable to the senses, the fourth dimension is telepathic and knowable to the mind. Through playing Telektonon, our third dimensional reality is reorganized by fourth-dimensional, telepathic knowledge.

      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      If anyone has questions or wants more information, you may contact me at russrox@...

      As Salaam Alaikum(Peace be upon you)
      Roxene

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation(Eleventh Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DISSOLVE.
      Our action is to RELEASE.
      We ask ourselves " How do I release and let go?"

      Week Four: Power Ripens Fruit
      Become Victory of Prophecy

      Yellow Star Wavespell Twenty
      Power of Elegance
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Spectral Moon 25 (5/26 Sunday)
      Full Moon in Sagittarius and Lunar Eclipse
      1 LAMAT(la mat') Kin 248: Yellow Magnetic Star
      Galactic Tone:  Magnetic(Hun 1)  Unify Attract Purpose
      Unity: Identify Purpose(what is my goal?)       Joint: left ankle
      Earth Family: Signal  Chakra: Manipura(solar plexus)
      Clan: Blood (right ring toe) Planet: Venus

      Kin 248: Yellow Magnetic Star

      I unify in order to beautify
      Attracting art
      I seal the store of elegance
      With the magnetic tone of purpose
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 8 Verses 46-51:
      The Heptagonon of Mind
      46. People of the dawn, people of the book, children of the day of truth. To safeguard as long as possible the teachings of the Original Ones from the confusion of the Tower of Babel, God divided the Earth by its one ocean into great island masses called continents. And most far from Babylon was Amerrikua, and also distant was Australia and the Island Kingdoms of Polynesia. Even in Africa, close by to Babylon, for many great cycles were the people of the dawn protected in their natural wisdom.
      47. But inexorable is my count of days, inexorable the rolling of the Wheel of Time, inexorable the Law of the Cube.
      48. Telektonon is the name of the blessing received by those who master the Law of the Cube. Great is the power of God, whose power and blessing are ever close and near, foursquare the manifest action of radiance from the divine intersection of God's presence: divine mind, divine spirit, divine will, divine source from which the Cube is sprung. Foursquare the Cube, the measure of Telektonon, one vast, far-spreading word which is no word at all, but number multiplying itself from within God's unending meditation, which we choose to call creation.
      49. From one intersection, six directions plus the seventh, the moving center of time, the navel of Heaven whose cord is a fiber called Kuxan Suum. From the navel of Heaven to the solar plexus runs the Kuxan Suum, highway that reaches to the roots of the stars, passing through each of the heavenly dimensions.
      50. I, who say this, know, for I am Pacal Votan, who left for you a talking stone, Telektonon. Time's special witness am I, God's spy holding vigil, keeping the sacred count of days, exposing to you the lie of Babylon, the falsification of the Cube into the Tower of Babel!
      51. Who now but I can tell you that seven are the directions of the Cube, the Heptagonon of Mind: twelve are the gates, sixteen the powers; moved by the nine great powers of time, these sixteen powers become the number of the elect of the Cube, 144. Multiplied by the millenium, 144 becomes 144,000, sacred number of days I laid for prophecy to know during my first Baktun count.

      Spectral Moon 26 (5/27 Monday)
      Harmonic 63: Overtone Process
      Formulate Free Will of Radiance
      2 MULUC (moo' look) Kin 249: Red Lunar Moon
      Galactic Tone: Lunar (Ca 2) Polarize Stabilize Challenge
      Polarity: Identify Challenge(what are the obstacles?)  Joint: left knee
      Earth Family: Gateway  Chakra: Muladhara(root)
      Clan: Blood (right pinky toe) Planet: Mercury

      Kin 249: Red Lunar Moon

      I polarize in order to purify
      Stabilizing flow
      I seal the process of universal water
      With the lunar tone of challenge
      I am guided by the power of birth

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 9 Verses 52-58:
      Imperial Babylon
      52. Children of the book, even before the close of my first Baktun, 20 generations from the year, BC 3113, the foundations of the Tower of Babel were laid. Captive now were the 144,000 within the Earthly prison of Babylon's materialism.
      53. Yet by my devotion and power of meditation, from deep within the Earth, aided by Bolon Ik's perseverance on far Uranus, Earth's harmonic twin, I kept the sacred count of days, I watched over the movement of the sacred march of kin.
      54. Four more Baktuns passed and Babylon's power was swollen with the loot of Empire. Despite the righteousness of Abraham and the Law of Moses, the shadow of the Tower of Babel only increased in size and darkness.
      55. Came the sixth Baktun and Imperial Babylon was complete. Its seal of false time and power, taxation and armed expanse had fulfilled Iblis's desire to degrade and ruin all humanity by making wrong fair-seeming. Fair-seeming now to amass wealth and power; fair-seeming to make a count of time by twelve months; and fair-seeming to regard the thirteenth moon with superstition and contempt! Fair-seeming to gather taxes and to pay them; fair-seeming to make war for the power of Kings; fair-seeming that birth and death must be paid for; fair-seeming that all power come from the priests, Iblis's most cherished of men.
      56. O people of the book, lost to you was all memory of the Law of the Cube, slavery became your lot! But I am Pacal Votan, time's special witness. Even before the coming of the second special messenger, Christ the Apostle of Love, by my free will and my knowledge of the power of seven, I laid claim to the Seven Seals of Prophecy that on the day of truth, Iblis's curse would be finished and the righteous would triumph. And now the day of truth is come. Telektonon, the talking stone now speaks in a voice for all to hear.
      57. By the seventh Baktun, the Seven Seals of Prophecy were stored in Earth's special lodestone of truth, whose custodian am I.
      58. By the eighth Baktun, Iblis had caused the Tower of Babel to speak more tongues in a growing clash of empires. Into this confusion came the Apostle of Love, crucified for driving the money-lenders from the Temple, misunderstood by the people of the book, finally to be absorbed by the Priests of Babylon, now Roman by tongue, who use this Christ as their emblem to spawn Iblis's greatest evil, the total usurpation of Earthly Time.

      Dreamspell information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People