Re: Gaele, the Angels of Right Livelihood image

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004

      This was SO simple because the Rays were already in Cynthia's photograph.
      I just faded out the tubed Angel, and gave her a faint pinkish glow to complement the pink shining from the Rays.
      I can take artistic credit for the border and the flowery blue background.
      And I too am pleased with the entire feeling of this, and the Angels of PAFESSA message.