simply the present moment #81~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:08 PM
      Simply, the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      There are many paths to follow as we walk the pathways of Life.
      Each path we follow takes us if we choose, back to the place of our soul birth.
      We all wish to remember that which we once knew.
      We are spiritual beings in a physical experience and more often than not
      we take this task very seriously.
      If we learn to listen with our heart there is joy in every path we tread
      and in every road we follow.
      God is a loving parent and wants for us to enjoy the experiences we choose before we return to the Source.
      We have been gifted with all the tools we need to make this experience joyful.
      All we need to do is look, listen and learn.

      Look for the experiences outside the square,
      each path does not need to be straight and structured.

      Listen with your heart and soul to the messages God does send.

      Learn and accept the fun and joy which is provided if we would STOP! look! and listen!

      the midi playing is: Knowing me Knowing You (Abba)
      if you would like to receive this midi or to be included on the midi list please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much controversy over music being shared on the internet. It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). It is my 'hope' that I will be granted a licence to continue sending music as the internet music laws change. At the moment it is tracking the 'right' organisation to which I may 'belong', in order to do so. I have also requested several friends whom compose music if I may have pieces which may be shared with you all. I will let you all know how this develops as time progresses. Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      * * *
      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html