Thinking of You

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2004

      Dear Lovingpurelove Members,

      Wishing you a day and evening resplendent
      with love, joy, and wonder.

      Which of love's many faces is manifesting today?

      To a day/night filled with the wonders of infinite love,
      happiness, and bliss.

      And sealed with a kiss.

      Hugs and butterfly kisses from across the miles and the stars,
      Polly

    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        and returned to you in love Polly dear friend and soul sister
        and forwarded on to all the Loving Pure Love fam - i- l- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

        Gaele eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2004
          How beautiful this is and it has brighten my day, thanks so much for this brightspot In my day it helps alot and just to know I have friends like you just makes me look foward to the day. frantinasmith@....

          Polly <pmenendez@...> wrote:

          Dear Lovingpurelove Members,

          Wishing you a day and evening resplendent
          with love, joy, and wonder.

          Which of love's many faces is manifesting today?

          To a day/night filled with the wonders of infinite love,
          happiness, and bliss.

          And sealed with a kiss.

          Hugs and butterfly kisses from across the miles and the stars,
          Polly

          Posting message to this list:

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • angelpjg1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2004
            Hello Sweet Polly:

            I used to send cards to the group, ever so often, just to let the members know how much I cared about them and how much they meant to me. But, for some reason, I can no longer send out cards to yahoogroups, as they will not transmit, which really frustrates me a lot. This is to tell you how much I loved your great message and how much it mean to me. At least you have given me an idea of how to let these group members know how much they mean to me and how grateful I am they are all in my life--just send a heart-felt message like yuo did.

            So I hope you don't mind if I borrow you idea one of these days, because I, too, want everyone on this group to know how much I care about them and how very glad I am to be a part of such a wonderful and special group.

            So, from me to all of you, I wish for you the most special of days, the most peaceful of nights and the most joyous of weeks. Just know that each of you is always in my heart and in my thoughts as well as in my prayers, whenever you ask for prayers or when prayers are needed for any situation in your lives. And I truly am so grateful for each and everyone of you.

            --
            May your life always be touched by
            love and may you always feel the

            Peace, love, light and angel hugs,