To Share Angel Wisdom Message, The Daily Word Message and Other Angel Messages For Today

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hello everyone once again:

      I hope each of you is having a wonderful day today. It is still cloudy, dreary
      and a little cool here, but at least it is not raining, at least not yet, even
      though the sky looks like it should start any moment.

      The Angel Wisdom word for today is: "Bourgeois.'

      "An Angel Reminder: "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy
      things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."----Will Rogers

      "Some people make slaves out of themselves by joining the bourgeoisie. What
      happens is that they become overly concerned with possessions, and they demand
      respectability for being conventional---being the same as someone else and
      fitting in. Slaves work for someone else's good. Bourgeois slaves are working
      to impress someone els or keep up wit what others are doing so that they are not
      free to be themselves and do what they really want to do. Joining the
      bourgeoisie is a sidetrack to avoid living your own life. Some people don't
      even realize they have fallen into the trap of convention. It takes so much
      time and energy to run around on a treadmill that they forget they can choose to
      get out and go backward.

      "Don't be a slave to convention or to the way you think things should be. Stop
      trying to fit into an illusion. The angels welcome diversity and individuality.
      Free yourself from any hint of bourgeois entrapment by buying what you
      want---not to impress anyone else---and spending money you do have.

      "An Angelic Reflection: The angels honor my individuality, and I will honor the
      angels by living true to my means and being grateful for the chance to be me."

      I find these words very insightful because I have always been someone who
      marched to a different drum because the thing I have always hated the most to be
      said to me is: "You're just like every other person I know; or you're just like
      every other woman I know." I have always wanted to be an individual, so much so
      that by some people I am probably considered to be an eccentric because I do
      things my own way. One particular incident relating to this is something my
      college advisor said to me on our exit interview. His name was Larry Linker and
      he said to me, "I have spent all these years as your advisor watching you try to
      be different from everyone, and, boy have you succeeded because you are
      different from anyone I have ever known. I have to say that you are definitely
      one of a kind." Now I don't know if that is as true now as it was then because
      my life has changed drastically since that day in 1982, but I considered that to
      be one of the greatest compliments I had ever received. I won't say that I
      don't follow other people's ideas some of the time, but I will say that I do try
      to do what I want to do, and if something someone else has appeals to me or
      something they say resonates with me, I may end up doing the same thing. But it
      always has to be what I want and what is best for me period, so today's message
      really hit me right between the eyes.

      Now for the message from 'The Daily Word' for today, the words to think about
      and contemplate on are: 'New Start.' Doesn't that sound like a wonderful
      thought, and, just think, we can do that every single day of our lives!!

      The affirmation statement for today is: "Free of the past, I am free to make
      new and positive choices now."

      Today's Message: "Today is a new day, and I am a new person. I don't react in
      the ways I used to react. I don't believe in the same limiting beliefs I used
      to hold. I don't give in to the same tendencies I used to give in to. The old
      me is gone, and a new, brighter, lighter, freer me has emerged. (Hopefully,
      this is true for all of us. All I can say about myself is that I keep trying
      every day to do all of these things, and some days I am successful while others
      I am not so successful.

      "I am excited and enthusiastic about meeting my day as this newly inspired
      being, and I look forward to all of my tomorrows. My mind is an open field of
      positive possibilities. I am attuned to the wisdom of God that guides my
      direction and my timing in moving forward and taking action. I work with God in
      allowing each step to take place in the right direction and in its right time.

      "Free of the past, I am now free to make new and positive choices.

      "'For freedom, Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit
      again to a yoke of slavery.'----Galatians 5:1"

      Next, for the message from my 'Angelic Reflections' for today, "Where angels
      tread upon the earth, miracles spring up from the sun-kissed soil like flowers
      bursting forth with the joy of being alive."

      Then, for the message from my 'An Angel A Day Meditation' booklet for today,
      "Darius had rolled a stone over the lions' den. Yet an angel had pressed the
      lions' jaws shut and saved Daniel's life. Religious authorities in Jerusalem
      would place a similar stone over the tomb of Jesus. Once again, mere stones
      could not stop God's angels. Remember Daniel...Jesus...the angels. Be
      faithful."

      Now, for the message from my 'Hold That Thought' booklet for today, "Passion
      does not reveal herself only in clandestine, body-ripping cliches. Passion's
      nature is also cloaked in the deep, subtle, quiet and committed, nursing a baby,
      planting a rose garden, persevering in a dream."

      And, finally, the message from my 'Peace Is Flowing like a Gentle River' booklet
      for the day, "All things are created by God and therefore good. All that is
      desirable in things is an image of the supremely desirable God.... There is
      simply nothing else to desire except God or God's images and reflections....
      All the different things we desire are really one; for they are reflections of
      the aspects of God.'---Peter Kreeft"

      Well, I don't know about all of you, but I really enjoyed these angel messages
      today, as well as the daily word. For the newly formed group, peacefulreflections of God, formed when Vanessa decided to take a break from moderating and owning a group, these words really seem to be speaking to them. I know that Rainbow Judy has written poems about the reflections of God, but I found it very interesting that this message for today addressed that specific subject. That said, wasn't that last sentence beginning with "All the
      different things---" simply wonderful?

      To each of you, I hope you are having a very special day.

      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      guiding presence of God and His
      angels in your life.