THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 50 - 2 May 2004 - Prophet Muhamads Birthday

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004

      Know God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is: I will follow Him (see words below)
      listen and sing - out loud
      Will You???

      INSIGHT CARD: FLOWING: Trusting the structure of life to support me in achieving my goals, I see beyond what is obvious to the many interconnecting threads

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: DO THE UNEXPECTED: In 1334, Hochosterwitz Castle was besieged by the Duchess of Tyrol. As time wore on, the defenders became desperate; the last food was an ox. The Duchess's situation also was severe; her troops had become unruly, and she had urgent matters elsewhere. Then  the castles commander had an idea that must have seemed utter folly to his men. He had the last ox thrown over the wall in front of the enemy. The duchess interpreted this scornful message to mean that the defenders had so much food that they could waste it. At this, the discouraged Duchess quit her siege. Because the commanded did the opposite of what the Duchess expected, her made her believe that her siege wasn't working.
      WHAT SURPRISING TACTIC CAN YOU USE TO REACH YOUR OBJECTIVE?

      AL - FATIHAH - THE OPENING
      In the Name of God, the most Gracious, The dispenser of Grace,
      All praise is due to God alone, The Sustainer of all the Worlds, The most gracious, the Dispense of Grace, Lord of the Day of Judgement.
      Thee alone do we worship and unto thee also do we turn for aid.
      Guide us the straight way the way of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed Thy blessings,
      not of those who have been condemned by Thee nor of those who go astray

      Today is the prophet Muhammad's Birthday, I share with you the words at the beginning of the Quran and the words all Muslims start EVERY prayer with.

      Take note of the words
      MOST GRACIOUS - DISPENSER OF GRACE - SUSTAINER OF ALL THE WORLDS (physical and spiritual)
      Unto to Thee do we turn for aid.

      DO WE????????????????????

      Last night I dreamed I was with Muhammad, Abraham, Jesus, Buddha, Lord Krishna and all were sharing how when conflicts arose a peaceful situation had always been possible and how sad it was that the followers of each had used their messages of Peace and Love to Justify the Wholesale destruction of their fellow brothers and Sisters. How the messages they left had been polluted and prostituted and misused to justify the most UNHOLY acts. They lamented that if they were here today ( and they are) their message would be ignored (and it is) by the very people who claim to follow them and their teachings.

      They shared how their message was specifically for the people they ministered to and they did not intend their words to be TAKEN and CAST IN STONE for all time. They were GOD's Messengers to their People for their Time. The message of love is timeless but as we have been Guided in the straight way we have learned much and so with our enlightened understandings we are able to do things they never dreamed of.

      They ask that we do all we can to share the only one message that is timeless

      LOVE SOLVES ALL CHALLENGES
      Mine (and yours) is not a better way - merely another way to GOD and to achieve My (and your) Souls Journey
      We are ALL ONE
      There is NO Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist,Hindu (or any other religion) SOUL
      SOULS HAVE NO RELIGION
      Souls choose to experience part of themselves in a particular religious Path but at the HIGHER SELF all souls know there is NO RELIGION SAVE LOVE.

      This Soul now known as Jag Chose to experience a Christian Upbringing and then a Muslim Life in Malaysia.
      having Lived and Worked in 5 Continent and 20 Countries
      Now this Soul knows IT IS TIME to experience the Continent of South America.
      The Physical Jag has absolutely NO IDEA how this will happen but The Spiritual Jag does.
      (and tears come to my eyes as I type this)
      The WHACK CARD today is also THE LAST OX - a dangerous card but one which calls Me and You to Take Chances for LOVE - IN GODS NAME

      I need more love in my life, You need more Love in your life
      Everyone needs more love in our lives.
      Those who are causing hurt need more LOVE to REMEMBER.
      Those who are being hurt need even more LOVE

      All of us need to remember that OUR WORLD and OUR UNIVERSE works on some fundamental guiding principles the key of which is what we LOVE or HATE we attract.

      Read it again over and over
      What we LOVE
      or
      HATE
      We attract.

      If you hate War and express and focus that HATE OF WAR you will ATTRACT WAR and GIVE ENERGY TO WAR
      If you HATE GANGSTERISM AND BULLYING BY YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCHOOLS you will attract more of the same

      Mother Teresa was right when she said she would never attend an ANTI WAR RALLY but she would be in the FRONT ROW of a PEACE and LOVE Rally.

      We can attract millions to ANTIWAR rallies (we energise War by Focusing on it) but PEACE Rally's (and Huggathons) - that is not as POPULAR and DOES NOT CREATE the MEDIA COVERAGE.

      When we say DON'T the Human mind Processes DO - NO EXCEPTIONS

      We need to UNLEARN the strategies that have not worked in the past and learn and relearn the strategies that WORK.

      I am reminded that every cell in our Human body renews itself over an eleven month period but that once a cell is diseased and bad it will renew as bad and diseased - UNLESS we change the Program
      We can RE PROGRAM our MIND WITH LOVE and LIGHT (I DID) so that bad cells re generate as good cells.

      We humans think we are smarter than GOD who is the MASTER PROGRAMMER.
      The MASTER PROGRAM CANNOT and WILL NOT BE CHANGED
      We (and we alone) are the Masters of our Destiny
      GOD WILL NOT and CANNOT Interfere
      That is what the Gift of FREE WILL is all about
      and GOD does not Take Back GIFTS.

      We try to Re Engineer Companies (and that never really worked) and we try to Re engineer our Bodies and that does not work either (ever try to put a leg where and arm is supposed to be - that what re engineering does)

      Today if we want to commemorate and remember the Prophet Muhammad's Birthday the most fitting way would be to LOVE ALL.

      The Prophet would open Mecca to ALL for PEACE - why will his followers not follow His example?

      There IS NOT ONE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT IS TRULY ISLAMIC OR CHRISTIAN OR BUDDHIST OR HINDU OR JEWISH OR ??????????????
      if there was we would have PEACE every where
      NAMES MEAN NOTHING WITHOUT ACTION

      To the Leaders of the MUSLIM WORLD TODAY I challenge you
      IF NOT ME - WHO?
      IF NOT NOW - WHEN?

      Start loving ALL- start praising ALL  - start giving to ALL- start forgiving ALL
      Honour the Prophet in His Birthday.

      GOD LOVES YOU
      ALL OF YOU
      MUSLIM - CHRISTIAN - BUDDHIST - HINDU  - JEW -AND ALL
      EQUALLY
      AND
      SO DO I

      Loving Spiritual (in tears) Jag
      (Haji Mohd Hazri)

      GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION

      WE ARE ALL MIRRORS OF GOD'S LOVE - REFLECTING GODS LOVE IN ALL THINGS
      WE TRANSFORM ALL BARRIERS INTO BRIDGES
      WE DISSOLVE ALL VEILS AND OPEN THE  WINDOW TO THE FEMININE SOUL
      WE BALANCE EVERYTHING WITH AGAPE LOVE
      WE ARE ALL GOD'S PERFECT ANGELS
      NO MORE SECRETS
      ARE YOU TRUE TO YOUR SOUL CONTACT?
      Have you Whooooooooooo today?

      If you have been doing you Whooooooooo exercise for the last thirty days now you are ready to move a bit further.
      ----------------------------
      Allow your mind to go blank.
      Breathe deeply and simply concentrate on the sound of your breath. Make your breath your Mantra - the sound that takes you within.
      Now focus your awareness on a spot in the centre of your forehead, just above your eyes.
      Keep "looking" there with your inner eyes. Stare into the dark space of that nothingness until you "see" something. Keep focusing on your breath and look at what you see. Look deeply.
      Do not "put" something there, but wait until what is already there is opened to your consciousness.
      Something will suddenly appear to you. To many it will look like a dancing blue flame. You will not only see this flame, you will feel it. The feeling will wash over you. You will call this feeling LOVE. It may bring you to soft and gentle tears. Let that happen, AND................................
      Say Hello to Your Soul

      WHITE OVERTONE WIZARD
      I empower in order to enchant
      Commanding receptivity
      I seal the output of timelessness
      With the overtone tone of radiance
      I am guided by the power of Spirit

      PLEASE SHARE - ESPECIALLY WITH ANY MUSLIM FRIENDS YOU HAVE

       I Will Follow Him - Sister Act

      - aka I Will Follow You
      - English lyrics by Norman Gimbel and Arthur Altman
      - original lyrics by Jacques Plante
      - music by J.W. Stole and Del Roma

      [Slowly]
      I will follow him
      Follow him whereever he may go
      And near him I always will be
      For nothing can keep me away
      He is my destiny

      I will follow him
      Ever since he touched my heart I knew
      There isn't an ocean too deep
      A mountain so high it can keep
      Keep me away
      Away from his love

      [Moderately Fast Rock]
      I love him, I love him, I love him
      And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
      I will follow him
      Follow him whereever he may go
      There isn't an ocean too deep
      A mountain so high it can keep
      Keep me away

      We will follow him
      Follow him whereever he may go
      There isn't an ocean too deep
      A mountain so high it can keep
      Keep us away
      Away from his love

      (I love him) Oh yes I love him
      (I'll follow) I'm gonna follow
      True love, he'll always be my true love
      (Forever) From now until forever
      I love him, I love him, I love him
      And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
      He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
      From now until forever, forever, forever