Re: << lovingpurelove >> To Share Angel Wisdom Messages, The Daily Word Message and Other Angel Messages for Today

  • frantina smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Thanks angelpig1@...  that was very uplifting I had it copyed and placed it on my desk for all the ohers to see. it is a very beautiful not of love.

      angelpjg1@... wrote:
      Hello all of you special angel friends here today:

      The angel wisdom word for today is:  'Teachers.'

      "An Angel Reminder:  The angels are your spiritual helpers, and it is important
      to use their help, regardless of what spiritual teaching you are investigating.

      "A Sen master was once asked by his students to explain the moon.  Without
      saying a word, he pointed his finger at the moon.  His students were amazed and
      said, "Ah, the moon is a finger!"  Most of us are prone to making the same
      mistake concerning the angels.  The angels point to God; they don't want us to
      focus on them, but rather on the nature of God.  Many spiritual teachers and
      teachings also point to the Divine, and it is important not go confuse the
      teachers with the message.  Some teachers may want you to confuse them with the
      Divine, so use discernment.  There are teachers for each level of awareness we
      reach.  All teachings can be of value, when you look beyond the teacher and
      search for information.

      "A passive student will rarely question and is quite happy to be told what to do
      and how to learn.  An Active student will look beyond the information and find
      new facets of learning.  The angels want us to be more active in learning about
      life and to remember that we are all teachers for one another.  And teachers too
      have to keep learning, for 'the unfed mind devours itself."

      "An Angelic Reflection: I will seek to understand the nature of things and find
      the essence of spiritual teachings."

      For The Daily Word information for today, the words to contemplate on are:  "Let
      Go, Let God."  How many times in different kinds of services have you heard
      those words?

      The affirmation statement for today is:  "I am flexible as I allow God's plan to
      emerge and evolve."

      Today's Message:  "When I let go and let God, I am declaring that I am not
      limiting myself to one plan or even my plan, when God might have something
      better for me.

      "I ask for God's vision to be revealed for my project and create a plan, based
      on that vision.  Throughout the process, from beginning to end, I let go and let
      God, asking God to show me where I need to make adjustments and improvements.

      "If it seems that I am working against obstacles or conflicting opinions, I
      recognize that God may be nudging me to see the benefit of a different outcome
      than what I had originally expected.

      "God's plan of good is dynamic and evolving, and I am flexible as I allow it to
      emerge."

      "'Trust in the Lord forever,
      'for in the Lord God,
      'you have an everlasting rock.'----Isaiah 26:4"

      For the words from my 'Angelic Reflections' today, the message is"  "Earth
      angels exist, but they don't wear tunics or wings.  Earth angels are real, but
      they don't fly, or sing in choirs or float on air.  Earth angels are
      here----now, look!  One just passed by!"

      Then, for the message from my 'An Angel A Day Meditation' booklet for today, "In
      the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of
      God over one sinner who repents.----Luke 15:10"

      Now, for the message from my 'Hold That Thought' booklet for today, "It is
      difficult to accept that emptiness in life can be positive.  We need either to
      become more comfortable with waiting to fill what is empty with what is
      authentic or become just willing to accept the exquisite fullness of nothing."

      Finally, for the message from my 'Peace Is Flowing like a Gentle River' booklet
      for today, "God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before Him.
      When I got my act together, He gave me a fresh start...  God rewrote the text of
      my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes.----Psalm 18:20, 24 MSG"

      Once again, for me, I found some wonderful food for thought in these messages,
      so my hope is that some of you do, too.

      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      guiding presence of God and His