Re: << lovingpurelove >> Decent Weather!

  • frantina smith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      KrystalLight, Hello I am In detroit and it has been ok far as warming up but, It also has been very breezy and rainy so you know what they say,apirl showers brings may flowers,it is apirl 30 and sunday may is on its way so get ready.

      KrystalLight7@... wrote:
      Hello Dear StarFriends!
      At last, the Eastern part of the USA is getting some good weather!  I am
      hoping for 3-4 days of this!  Walks are in the offing, can't wait!!!
      How is it for anyone else?
      Loves &  Lights!
      ShaLaeLa!
      Hugs!