Re: << lovingpurelove >> What Makes you Whoohoo?

  • frantina smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:05 AM
      Ix Jaguar l. L.I.G.H.T, Thanks alot this is very up lefting, you made my day.

      "IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T." <ixjaguar@...> wrote:

      What Makes you Whoohoo?

      At my age, waking up in the morning and all of my four senses are working.

      What a blessing God has given me.

      Learning to walk by faith,

      not by sight.

      Being disappointed because I can't move back to Texas,

      then finding out that I am moving to HAWAII instead!!!! (for 4 years)
      Thank you, God!!!

      Knowing that I am living

      and having fun.

      The first summer ocean breeze

      in a cloudless azure sky.

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.2 image/gif name=pigg.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.3 image/gif name=oldlady1x1.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.4 image/gif name=weare_one.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.5 image/gif name=tropic-0018.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.6 image/gif name=teengirl_dance.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 1.7 image/gif name=beach_breeze.gif

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 audio/wav name=woohoo.wav

      Do you Yahoo!?