simply the present moment #80~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      Simply the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      The artwork used in this graphic is from The Tasmanian Historical Library (artist unknown)

      Each day I ask for guidance before attempting to create the message for the day.
      It started for me with the thought of today being May day and remembrances of May pole dancing as a child in Tasmania (Australia).........and this was most definitely in the 1950s.
      Next symbol was an email with a dancing lady - followed with an email about throbbing feet and being out all night dancing - so it seemed that dance was the theme so I created the graphic which was then followed by an email with songs of the 1950's and 60's - the piece of music almost fell from the computer into this email so my friends and travelling companions

      begin to feel the breath of life through the energy of dance.
      let your toes tap and your heart sing as the merry month of may begins.
      whether you physically dance or just visualise the dance, bring to your life the joy you felt as you twinkled your toes on the dance floor.
      Remember the adrenalin charge as you danced and swayed to a piece of music which took from you all the trauma and worries of the week gone by.
      Use again that energy to renew life.
      let May begin the time again when the Dance of Life heralds joy into your days and nights.
      Know the pleasure the movement brings
      forget the ache of the feet and the rumble in the joints
      hold my hand
      and I hold yours as together we can
      Rejoice! and dance!
      If I can - you can too

      with more love and hugs from me,
      Gaele

      the midi playing is: Chatahoochie
      if you would like to receive this midi or to be included on the midi list please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much controversy over music being shared on the internet. It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). It is my 'hope' that I will be granted a licence to continue sending music as the internet music laws change. At the moment it is tracking the 'right' organisation to which I may 'belong', in order to do so. I have also requested several friends whom compose music if I may have pieces which may be shared with you all. I will let you all know how this develops as time progresses. Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html
    • frantina smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        Gaele Thanks my son really enjoyed this message and so did I, and the pictuers were wonderful.

        Gaele Arnott <gaeleaus@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Polly