THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 49 - 1 May 2004 - God asks us to listen to our hearts and UNDERSTAND

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004

      Know God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is: Don't let me be misunderstood
      God is so often misunderstood
      God asks us to listen to our hearts and UNDERSTAND

      INSIGHT CARD: DETERMINED: I hold a single thought firm and still and follow its path right through to the destination

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: FLEX YOUR RISK MUSCLE: Bulls eye every time? If so, you are standing too close to the target. As comedian Woody Allen puts it, "If you are not failing every now and again, it is a sign you are not doing anything innovative. "Everyone has a Risk Muscle". You keep it in shape by trying new things. If you do not, it atrophies and you are no longer able to take chances.
      HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RISK MUSCLE

      ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Last night as I lay in bed I kept getting a message for a beautiful Chinese Friend of mine - ask her what she wants and it kept coming to me for over two hours. Now in the middle of all this my left foot was throbbing in considerable discomfort and I was having an interesting "discussion" with GOD about my foot (see below) and really I was not really paying attention to messages for someone else. So I sent my friend a SMS (Text Message) to her hand phone at 11pm asking her "WHAT DO YOU WANT" - shortly after I received a phone call - "Why did you send that SMS?" she asked - "I don't know" was my reply "I only know I had to send it and send it now" We talked a bit more and she started to understand the significance of the message for her. (Remember My will for me (at my Highest soul) level is GOD's Will for me)

      When we commit our lives to being "GOD's  MESSENGER" we have to be courageous and Trusting enough to deliver the message even when it does not make sense to us.

      The reaction to the sad situation of the US troops in Iraq and the treatment of Iraqi prisoners shows us how we from our views based on THE COLOUR OF THE LENSE WE SEE THROUGH.

      I do not support the USA efforts in IRAQ and NEVER HAVE but WAR DOES UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO ANY INVOLVED IN VIOLENCE.

      Violence always leads to Violence and when a person sees it day after day "WRONG BECOMES RIGHT" and it no longer seems wrong. What would any of us have done if we had been in the same situation with the same opportunities. Remember LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE
      I remember when I was studying compassionate listening ( remember we shared the lessons a while back) of an example of a Palestinian who had suffered under Israeli interrogation methods ended using the Same violent methods on his own Palestinian brothers when He was Interrogating them.

      Treating Violence in Schools with Violence will create more Violence Tomorrow  by those we are seeking to teach to be less violent.

      I LOVE MALAYSIA

      But when I have a message that affects Malaysia and that Message is for us ALL I share IN LOVE that message.

      So Yesterday when I saw that the Education Ministry was issuing posters saying "DON'T BE SCARED" and more posters that had a message they thought were designed to make children feel safe in relation to Bullies at school but used NEGATIVE "DON'T" words I was quick to point out to the Officer that the Human Mind processes "DON'T MESSAGES" as "DO" so the effect of the "DON'T BE SACRED" posted is really "BE SCARED"

      Ignorance of the Laws of the Mind does not stop the laws of the Mind from Working.

      What we Focus on we expand so the effect of the Proposed (I HOPE still proposed) Posters will be to encourage FEAR and MORE BULLIES.

      How many times have You and I programmed someone else the OPPOSITE of what we intended by using NEGATIVE PROGRAMMING and got exactly what we did not want. (When I advise young couples on how to find the perfect partner for life I advise them on creating a shopping list of all the positive qualities they are looking for and to avoid they things they do not want as that is the fastest way to attract a person with negative traits)

      It took me 50 years (by being placed in Hospital unable to walk) to learn THE LAWS OF THE MIND so I understand why PUBLIC SERVANTS and POLITICIANS continue to use solutions that have never worked in the past.

      They just follow they way they have been PROGRAMMED

      I have shared this message with THE PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA all this week and this Morning include the Minister of Youth trusting that MY BEST FRIEND - GOD will help them appreciate that the WAYS that did not work before have to be changed with ways that help others to see love.

      I hope those who read on their behalf will "ALLOW" them to see this message that is read by people all round the world.

      I included them as MY HEART TELLS ME I SHOULD.

      I contacted the officer in the education Ministry and delivered - in love- the message. Now I LET GO and LET GOD.

      Yesterday I suggested a Huggathon to HIGHLIGHT LOVE and TOLERANCE in Malaysia. NOW I LET GO and LET GOD. If the time is right it will happen. If not then that is also OK. I have followed my heart and my inner voice and brought to light and love a need.

      I AM A ANTO (action now talk over) PERSON

      not a
      NATO (no action talk only) PERSON

      Talk is very cheap and very easy to do.
      How many of us are willing to ACT on the messages GOD gives us? Sometimes GOD just needs us to OFFER TO ACT to start something beautiful happening. It may not be ME or YOU that actually DOES it - we may be the catalyst and we may not even be acknowledged but when we TRUST GOD the same way GOD TRUSTS US. GOD Always honours US. When we listen to the message GOD gives us for someone else and honestly and faithfully deliver that message exactly as it is received.

      Then the Human Resource Manager of a PUBLIC Company effectively owned by the Government) contacted me and asked me to MOTIVATE their Staff to GIVE MORE TO THE COMPANY. I asked why the staff were "de motivated" and were the Managers willing to change if it was necessary to inspire the staff to greater heights (Their Managers follow the BRITISH HIERARCHICAL TOP DOWN MANAGEMENT STYLE - Do as I say not as I Do). NO was the answer we just want the staff to work harder and give more to the Company. I explained about ROOT CAUSES and giving the staff a reason to believe in THEMSELVES as the ONLY way to get staff committed to themselves and then the company and asked if the CEO practised what he ASKED others to do and explained that if the reason for de motivation was not remove the lack of motivation would return only more so. All he would say was - MY BOSS WANTS IT THIS WAY - he would not challenge his BOSS even when he knew what his boss wanted would not work. He is arranging for me to see HIS BOSS so I can explain and demonstrate that people and especially our employees DO WHAT THE BOSS DOES as opposed to WHAT THE BOSS SAYS. I suggest we help the staff Understand and practice our National Vision but that would mean the Managers would also have to practice it as well and the response was MY BOSS JUST WANTS THEM TO WORK HARDER. (In other words the CEO does not want to change anything in himself)

      If our actions match our words people will follow us however if our actions do not match our words people follow our actions.

      The messages I share with each of you every morning I try to ACT and LIVE myself- maybe not as well as I would like but I try WITH GODS LOVE to WALK MY TALK.

      Now let me tell you about my "Discussion with GOD" about my left foot (Remember LEFT is about Spiritual matters and feet are about Movement)
      As the pain intensified I asked MY BEST FRIEND what I had to do - Was there a part of me that was not Balanced and did I need to release anything.

      "NOTHING" was the reply.

      NO NO NO was my response I do not want to hear NOTHING - I want to DO SOMETHING

      "DO NOTHING- JUST ALLOW" was the reply.

      Again I argued I WANT TO DO SOMETHING

      "DO NOTHING - JUST ALLOW" was the reply again- "WHICH PART OF DO NOTHING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND".

      Finally I got the message and agreed to DO NOTHING and ALLOW and NOW SHARE WITH YOU.

      When GODS WANTS US TO DO SOMETHING - WE SHOULD.

      WHEN GOD WANTS US TO DO NOTHING WE SHOULD ALSO.

      Sometimes DOING NOTHING  is the greatest TEST OF FAITH LOVE AND TRUST we can be called on to accept.

      This morning as we start our weekend (In Malaysia we have four day weekend starting)

      IS GOD ASKING YOU TO DO SOMETHING - PLEASE DO IT - NOW

      IS GOD ASKING YOU TO DO NOTHING - PLEASE WAIT AND TRUST AND ALLOW

      ALWAYS REMEMBER
      GOD LOVES US ALL WITH AGAPE LOVE
      AND
      SO DO I
      LOVE YOU ALL WITH AGAPE LOVE

      PATIENT TRUSTING JAG

      WE ARE ALL MIRRORS OF GOD'S LOVE - REFLECTING GODS LOVE IN ALL THINGS
      WE TRANSFORM ALL BARRIERS INTO BRIDGES
      WE DISSOLVE ALL VEILS AND OPEN THE  WINDOW TO THE FEMININE SOUL
      WE BALANCE EVERYTHING WITH AGAPE LOVE
      WE ARE ALL GOD'S PERFECT ANGELS
      NO MORE SECRETS
      ARE YOU TRUE TO YOUR SOUL CONTACT?

      Have you Whooooooooooo today?

      If you have been doing you Whooooooooo exercise for the last thirty days now you are ready to move a bit further.
      ----------------------------
      Allow your mind to go blank.
      Breathe deeply and simply concentrate on the sound of your breath. Make your breath your Mantra - the sound that takes you within.
      Now focus your awareness on a spot in the centre of your forehead, just above your eyes.
      Keep "looking" there with your inner eyes. Stare into the dark space of that nothingness until you "see" something. Keep focusing on your breath and look at what you see. Look deeply.
      Do not "put" something there, but wait until what is already there is opened to your consciousness.
      Something will suddenly appear to you. To many it will look like a dancing blue flame. You will not only see this flame, you will feel it. The feeling will wash over you. You will call this feeling LOVE. It may bring you to soft and gentle tears. Let that happen, AND................................
      Say Hello to Your Soul

      RED SELF - EXISTING SKYWALKER
      I define in order to explore,
      Measuring wakefulness.
      I seal the output of space
      With the self - existing tone of form.
      I am guided by the power of Universal water.
      I am a galactic activation portal ..........enter me

      Anyone got any Graphic Ideas for Jags Journey Journal?