Re: << lovingpurelove >> Decent Weather!

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      "Funnily enough", sun's up ........

      Loving joy energy here

      Hilary
    • angelpjg1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
        Hello ShaLaeLa:

        I agree with your message about decent weather, to a degree. It was warm and spring-like for a couple of days here, then it rains for a few days, and now it is back to what seems almost like fall weather, because of how cool it is and how the air feels. I am really looking forward to some decent weather soon so I can maybe start walking outside. However, I am going to have to invest in some good face masks because the pollen here is so bad that I can't breathe in it, if I do not have protection. I have some of the regular face masks you can buy at a drug store, but these aren't really that effective. Someone on another website on the internet wrote a message about some new kind of face masks, called something about Mother Protection or something with Mother in the item name, but I can't remember where they can be purchased. I did write respond to the message with an e-mail, asking about where I could purchase these masks, but I received the e-mail back, saying the message was undeliverable. So if any of you out there in cyberland know of wher I might purchase some really good face masks (not gas masks but just better face masks that those you get at a pharmacy made out of paper) that will allow me to get outside in the spring and summer, even if the pollen count is up.

        You continue to enjoy your weather, and I will continue to pray for better weather here at least for more than one or two days at a time.

        And where do you live, BTW? I know that one of the new members lives in Florida, but I am unsure if that is you or not. I happen to live in Huntsville, Alabama, which is in the Northern end of Alabama, close to both Tennessee and Mississippi.

        May your life always be touched by
        love and may you always feel the
        guiding presence of God and His
        angels in your life.