Re: << lovingpurelove >> To Share Angel Wisdom Message, The Daily Word and Other Angel Messages Today

  • frantina smith
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 29, 2004
      Dear, Thia I have been wondering  if I will get married and will it last? and will I have my little girl I have been wishing for? and a job will I finally get a good job? you dont have to answer that If you do not do those type pf things ti find I unedrstand. I plan to let my spirit guide know hes more than welcome and to look after my kids as well. thanks so much you are a very good friend. Frantinasmith@...  Love you and many many blessings to you.

      Thia <majsoul@...> wrote:
       FRANTINA : I'm a medium. I can tell you right now that it reveals himself to you at night because you are calm and mroe open to receiving energy. in the day time you are all over the place your mind is here and there... and you cannot focus on him correctly.. This spirit cannot be sent to the white light even if you try dear one :) Its your spiritguide.. You need to learn to speak and communicate with him. You need to also let it be known that Night time is not time to play. :)
      Remember when it comes to spirit you are the boss you are in  controll

      As You are God's Children. so are the Spirit.. Negative will bring negative around you!!
      Dont look at this as "if they are evil we are outta here" wrong way to go.. Look at it as "I only claim Healthy,happy and fun spirits".... When You mention negativity it comes to you :)
      Godbless Dear one
      Love and Light

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 29, 2004
        *hugs* Frantina.. You have a newfound friend in me *smiles* You mentionned the father of your children being not a very good person...  Keep in mind that God has a bigger plan. Keep in mind that you are a mother and a Father to those children and that itself shows how strong of a spiritual being you are *hugs*... You can contact me personally whenever you wish to do so majsoul@...  You can also add me to Yahoo ThiaohThia is my IDNAME
        If any other member of this group emails me or adds me to yahoo please let me know who you are *lol* for my list is how one would say "full of people" :)

            Message 5 of 14 , May 10, 2004
              Thiamajsoul@...  Hi. there this is Frantina and I am very worried about you. I have sent out sevral e-mails and you dont answer. I am wondering if you are ok. I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and hpoe you are fine. please send back a message and let me know you are doing o.k. thia si your friend Frantina.05-10-04.