Re: << lovingpurelove >> Blessings in Disguise!

  • frantina smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2004
      Savitrica, Thanks agin for this beautiful poem and I had it copyed and plced it on the refrigratetor so every one can see just how lovly it is. Frantina.

      savitrica <savitrica@...> wrote:
      Enjoy this lovely poem,

      With love from:

      Savitri

      Blessings In Disguise

      We all want happiness
      and dread the thought of rain.

      When the sun fails to shine,
      we worry and complain.

      We forget that God above
      is infinitely wise,

      and sometimes our ails
      are blessings in disguise.

      For if we're always happy
      filled with sunshine and cheer,

      our hearts would hold no mercy
      for others who've shed tears.

      So when trouble comes knocking
      remember to stay strong.

      Rainbows always follow the storm
      and dark clouds never stay long.

      Posting message to this list:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • frantina smith
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2004
        Savitricasaitica@...  Thanks alot for this poem is also very up lifting and it to I will have copyed and added to my collection and I will read it when things are kind of rough for me.Thanks So much. FrantinasSmith@....

        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2004
          05-10-04 Savitrica, Hi how was mothers day? I do not know if you are a mom or not but if so then I send you the warmest happy mothers day. and I hope you enjoyed your self. if you are not a mom then I still hpoe that your day was a real good one. I send my blesssings and many, many, more. thank you, frantinasmith@....

          frantina smith <frantinasmith@...> wrote:
          Savitrica, thank you so much for this lovely poem, it is so up lifting and refreshing to read so i will keep it in my e-mail so I can read it as offten as needed. I will also have it copyed up for my desk. Thanks So Much for your thoughtfulness.

          savitrica <savitrica@...> wrote:
[...]

        • savitrica
          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2004
            Hi Frantina,

            My mother's day was wonderful.
            I am mother of lovely son and daughter.
            How about you?

            I wish I could contribute more to this loving group, but time is
            main constratint. Even then, I try to read all inspirational
            messages daily and absorb it in my hectic life.

            Thanks for your love & rememberance

            With love,
            Savitri

            --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, frantina smith
            and many, many, more. thank you, frantinasmith@y...

            > frantina smith <frantinasmith@y...> wrote:Savitrica, thank you so
            much for this lovely poem, it is so up lifting and refreshing to
            read so i will keep it in my e-mail so I can read it as offten as
            needed. I will also have it copyed up for my desk. Thanks So Much
            for your thoughtfulness.

            > savitrica <savitrica@y...> wrote: Enjoy this lovely poem,
            >
            > With love from:
            >
            > Savitri
            >
            > Blessings In Disguise
            >

            > We all want happiness
            > and dread the thought of rain.
            >
            > When the sun fails to shine,
            > we worry and complain.
            >
            > We forget that God above
            > is infinitely wise,
            >
            > and sometimes our ails
            > are blessings in disguise.
            >
            > For if we're always happy
            > filled with sunshine and cheer,
            >
            > our hearts would hold no mercy
            > for others who've shed tears.
            >
            > So when trouble comes knocking
            > remember to stay strong.
            >
            > Rainbows always follow the storm
            > and dark clouds never stay long.
            >

            > Posting message to this list:

            Service.

            Service.

          • frantina smith
            Message 5 of 7 , May 11, 2004
              savitrica Hi, thank you and its good to know you are a mom just as I am I have two boys and hope for a girl only when its right. I want to be a good mom to all of my kids. I send many, many blessings to your wonderful children and to you as well and may all days be blessed ones.frantinasmith@.... 05-11-04.