To Share Angel Wisdom Message, The Daily Word and Other Angel Messages Today

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 27, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      Today, as soon as my son wakes up, we are supposed to go and buy two new
      recliners (to replace the two in my living room that are both broken) as we were
      just able to find someone with a truck (after looking for a week), so it will be
      a busy day. However, I did want to try to get this message out this morning so
      we could all enjoy it early in the day.

      For today, then, the Angel Wisdom word is: 'Scope.'

      "An Angelic Reminder: 'Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what
      is heaven for?'----Robert Browning

      "If it seems the world is closing in on you, then it may be a perfect time to
      widen your scope. Your scope is the range of your perceptions, thoughts, and
      actions. When you broaden your scope, your breadth of opportunity expands. Some
      of us think that we have a broad view of things because we have adopted a
      spiritual outlook, but unless we make the effort to see new things and adjust to
      new information each moment, our broad views will quickly narrow. Widening
      one's scope means making the choice to grow, to accept changes, and to find
      hidden information. The angels are master teachers when it comes to widening
      the range of your perceptions.

      "A scope is an instrument for observing or looking closer at something. For
      example, a microscope allows you to see tiny details up close, and a telescope
      allows you to see far away. Give yourself an angelscope. If you need insight
      into something that is difficult to understand, put it under your angelscope for
      a lighter, brighter, and grander view.

      "An Angelic Reflection: I will improve my view of life by widening my scope."

      Now for the information from The Daily Word for today, the words to think on
      today are 'Inner Peace.' And the affirmation statement is: "I make a positive
      difference by bringing my peaceful attitude to this day."

      Today's Message: "Keening my thoughts on the peace of God within me, I infuse
      my ideas and plans with positiveness and energy. I have peace of mind that
      allows me to fully participate in and enjoy every experience.

      "Peaceful living happens from the inside out as I bring my peaceful attitude to
      every circumstance in the outer. Inner peace is a mighty power for good, and as
      I release it, I am soothed. Even in the midst of apparent turmoil, I think and
      act calmly and effectively. I bring a serenity to the situation and to everyone
      who is involved as long as I think calmly.

      "One with the peace of my soul, I am ready for whatever happens. I contribute
      ideas and actions that make a positive difference in my life and in the lives of
      others.

      "'Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace --
      'in peace because they trust in you.'---Isaiah 36:3"

      Now, for the words from my 'Angel Reflections' booklet today, "May you have joy
      after your trials, like a rainbow after a storm."

      Next, for the words from my 'An Age A Day Meditation' booklet today, "There were
      angels and a star of some brilliance that guided the wise men, and ye we know of
      nothing more spectacular: no earthquakes or floods or meteor showers. Yet the
      angels were there. They knew exactly what was gong on. And they shared the good
      news of His coming."

      Then, for the words from my 'Hold That Thought' booklet today, "The Simple
      Abundance Path is about transformation. But transformation cannot occur without
      a transitional period when change is barely perceptible. The process is beneath
      the surface and just cannot be rushed."

      And, finally, from my 'Peace is Flowing like a Gentle River' booklet today, "I
      would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in
      a world so small that my mind could comprehend it.'----Harry Emerson Fosdick"

      Once again, I found a lot of food for thought in today's messages, so my hope is
      that some of you do as well.

      Have a beautiful and special day.

      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • frantina smith
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 27, 2004
        Hi guys, I think I have a spirit in my house, and it only revils it self when the lights are out and I am trying to get some sleep. it bums my bed,or it feels like some one is laying be side me! I offten ask it to go to the light,and let me sleep. I am notfor sure who it is. all I know is it seems to only bother me at night.It  dose not hurt me or my children it just bumps my bed or it feels like some one is in the bed with me. Its a harless spirit it dont hurt any one I just want to know what do it want I  will have to wonder beacuse I do not know  who to ask.

        Posting message to this list:

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 27, 2004
          Perhaps others will have wisdom to share about this, but my feelings
          say that any spiritual energy that you are feeling in your presence
          is interested in seeking love and understanding from you. By
          allowing yourself to be open in this way, both yourself and the
          spiritual energy will benefit and feel a complete sense of
          satisfaction. You will become so accustom to one another that you
          will embrace the energy as part of yourself, and it's energy will
          feel love, completeness, and freedom. Make sense?

          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, frantina smith
          <frantinasmith@y...> wrote:
          > Hi guys, I think I have a spirit in my house, and it only revils
          it self when the lights are out and I am trying to get some sleep.
          it bums my bed,or it feels like some one is laying be side me! I
          offten ask it to go to the light,and let me sleep. I am notfor sure
          who it is. all I know is it seems to only bother me at night.It
          dose not hurt me or my children it just bumps my bed or it feels
          like some one is in the bed with me. Its a harless spirit it dont
          hurt any one I just want to know what do it want I will have to
          wonder beacuse I do not know who to ask.

        • Angel ^j^
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 27, 2004
            Sylvia Brown always says to tell the spirit if it is not of God, to go to the light.....other spirits will not really harm you but as Polly says are coming for love and understanding or even to comfort you.....I liked that you told the spirit to leave you alone, you wanted to sleep...hee hee...I did that at our taawy get together in Saint Louis, I know we had some sort of spirit there; as it kept turning the lights off and on when we went to bed, and I asked it, what do you want???  Then it went away....love, Judy  Angel ^j^

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            www.myownangelcorner.com
            www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

            “…as within, so without,”
            for in the whole of truth, all are one,
            “as the Universe, so the soul.”

            Music is the voice of God
            And the Greatest Gift of Music
            Is to touch someones heart.......
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            One White Feather from the Sky
            There's An Angel Watching You
            Written by Barry Goldstein-copyright

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 28, 2004
                Hello, everybody yes the spirt that never wants me to sleep is a harmless one. it just wants me to stay up and look at tv all night. it dose not bother me until  I turn the tv off and the lights and I feel a bump and it feels like it is laying next to me. It has never did any thing bad or scary because if it did then I AM OUT OF THERE! I DO NOT WANT EVIL SPIRTS ARUND ME OR MY KIDS. WE ARE GODS CHILDREN. we worship the lord. and I hve so many angle photographs around my house. I love angles they are so pretty to me I have christalangles I put all around and everyone likes them.

                <frantinasmith@y...> wrote:
                > Hi guys, I think I have a spirit in my house, and it only revils
                it self when the lights are out and I am trying to get some sleep.
                it bums my bed,or it feels like some one is laying be side me! I
                offten ask it to go to the light,and let me sleep. I am notfor sure
                who it is. all I know is it seems to only bother me at night.It
                dose not hurt me or my children it just bumps my bed or it feels
                like some one is in the bed with me. Its a harless spirit it dont
                hurt any one I just want to know what do it want I  will have to
                wonder beacuse I do not know  who to ask.

                Posting message to this list:

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • Thia
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 28, 2004
                   FRANTINA : I'm a medium. I can tell you right now that it reveals himself to you at night because you are calm and mroe open to receiving energy. in the day time you are all over the place your mind is here and there... and you cannot focus on him correctly.. This spirit cannot be sent to the white light even if you try dear one :) Its your spiritguide.. You need to learn to speak and communicate with him. You need to also let it be known that Night time is not time to play. :)
                  Remember when it comes to spirit you are the boss you are in  controll

                  As You are God's Children. so are the Spirit.. Negative will bring negative around you!!
                  Dont look at this as "if they are evil we are outta here" wrong way to go.. Look at it as "I only claim Healthy,happy and fun spirits".... When You mention negativity it comes to you :)
                  Godbless Dear one
                  Love and Light

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 29, 2004
                        *hugs* Frantina.. You have a newfound friend in me *smiles* You mentionned the father of your children being not a very good person...  Keep in mind that God has a bigger plan. Keep in mind that you are a mother and a Father to those children and that itself shows how strong of a spiritual being you are *hugs*... You can contact me personally whenever you wish to do so majsoul@...  You can also add me to Yahoo ThiaohThia is my IDNAME
                        If any other member of this group emails me or adds me to yahoo please let me know who you are *lol* for my list is how one would say "full of people" :)

                            Message 13 of 14 , May 10, 2004
                              Thiamajsoul@...  Hi. there this is Frantina and I am very worried about you. I have sent out sevral e-mails and you dont answer. I am wondering if you are ok. I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and hpoe you are fine. please send back a message and let me know you are doing o.k. thia si your friend Frantina.05-10-04.