26 Taurus The Angels of The Ancient Language

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002

      26 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of The Ancient Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amalomi’

      Our special focus is the practical use of the ancient language by the sons and daughters of God to bring heaven to earth. This language uses sounds, tones, color-visualization, sensation, meaning, and feeling FOR EACH LETTER of each word. The SOUND of this language is the sound of CHANTING. Therefore, each WORD of this language is a sacred and powerful chant, a song that manifests a complete reality of perfection in itself.

      Using the cosmic language requires wholebrain functioning, which is the natural inheritance of each child of God. This language, once committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and comes automatically without effort,

      just as any language or skill becomes second nature with practice.

      Mastering the ancient language is done by attuning in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name. It is also accomplished by FEELING strongly the emotions and flow of each of these ideas, which is the letter M of our name.

      The control of passions, and freedom from clinging to anything, the control therefore of negative beings and the resulting power of transformation of matter, is the letter umlaut A, [AE] of our name.

      Then comes attunement in meditation with all the divine virtues taken together, which is the attunement with the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness. This virtue, which is the letter L of our name, gives true morality and vitality, and eternal youth.

      Next comes the letter "O", the attunement with the divine virtue of justice, which is the understanding and following of divine laws. This is important because chanting the ancient language utilizes the power of creation. Especially now, during this time of accelerated karmic return, it must be used to create success and satisfaction for all.

      {Note: A meditation on the letter "O" has been added to this lesson (see below) because it is so crucially important to master this letter at this time.}

      All of this is enlivened and attracted magnetically into manifestation by strong feeling, the letter M.

      And finally the understanding of cause and effect, the letter I, is mastered through meditation. Meditating on the virtue of the letter I, cause and effect, develops memory and conscience, and therefore gives the understanding of karma, of sowing and reaping, The Law of Reciprocal Action!

      Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read this and all of these angel messages. If you find yourself saying to yourself,

      "I do not have time. I do not understand; this is too difficult, etc",

      we ask you instead to ask us for assistance. With your request, we have permission, through the Law of Free Will, to assist you in many ways.

      Reading and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages the Beta brainwave level of learning. We can help you with Beta, but we also can assist you in the Delta brainwave level, of pure being, in the Theta brainwave level of deep inward thought, and the Alpha brainwave level of feeling and psychic sensitivity.

      On all of these levels we help you easily and powerfully integrate the powers, meanings, feelings, sounds and sensations of the ancient language into your consciousness. We help you in your sleep, and on other levels, so that the understanding and use of the ancient language grows naturally within as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed and systematic way.

      Many of you are so accustomed to relying on Beta, that it may not occur to you to ask us to help you reawaken the other parts of your brain in addition to the Beta brainwave activity of memory, which, of course, utilizes primarily logic, and the five senses.

      These divine virtues are part of your divine inheritance, and in actuality you are simply REMEMBERING information that you have already mastered, reclaiming them in your present incarnation in this gross material realm.

      Acknowledging and accessing the kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts for assistance is reclaiming your inheritance and birthright as sons and daughters of God.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of your inner being. Once this act is ignited, the results are certain.

      It is easy to become impatient because the delay between asking and receiving has

      been significantly long in the past. The length of this delay between sowing and

      reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table.

      Divine Providence has ordained that kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts assist you, especially in these times of the Golden Age, when God’s Will for heaven on earth is outpictured in perfect splendor. This is the time when the wills of mankind align with the Will of Heaven.

      We teach you to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the

      'electrical fluid', and passionate pure feeling and sensation, which is the 'magnetic fluid'.

      Electro-magnetic energy is the key to practical manifestation.

      You CAN do this, because you have WILL, which is electricity, and FEELING, which is magnetism.

      'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

      A…'Enlightened mind, highest wisdom, purity of ideas, is channeled via the

      *

      M…principle of passion and fluidity, facilitating the change process.

      *

      A…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming,

      *

      L…vitality, health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality.

      *

      O…Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

      M…perfect mastery of feelings, passion, sensations and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.

      *

      I…As perfect masters of metaphysics, of shape, number, measure, and weight, we evoke miracles in the material world with the ultimate goal of restoring life to humanity'.

      *

      Meditation on letter O:

      Relax.

      Go deeply within.

      Breathe slowly and very deep.

      Imagine now that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and that your body around you is an infinite universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling all around.

      See a beautiful ultramarine blue light, the color of a blue flame, shining from a tiny sun in your leg region. With every outbreath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over your throat area and fills the outer universe, with every inbreath this radiance comes back in through these pores and fills your body.

      Hear angel voices joining with yours in singing the letter O in the musical note of C.

      Sense weight and gravity as you meditate on divine justice, success and satisfaction for all, filling the entire universe inwardly and outwardly, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. All divine virtues of the earth element have the sensation of weight.

      Meditate on the complete legality, the harmony, of the natural laws of Divine Providence.

      Meditate on passionate feelings of contentment and poise, on satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility, and unimpeachability.

      Meditate on absolute success and happiness in every respect manifesting in the material world through the perfection of the Divine Laws.

      Be aware that as you meditate in your personal universe, through the law of correspondences, "As above, so below" you are simultaneously filling the outer universe.

      Take your time and repeat this meditation often.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

      Feelings.

      *

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      *

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream".

      REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings.

      PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      Stay with any negative feelings until both the feelings and the visual images that are associated with them become positive through flowing and transforming insights.

      Visual images have power, and when the negative visual images of memories are healed enough to become positive, a complete shift in magnetic attraction is attained. To accomplish this, merge the original negative picture of the memory with the final healed picture of the memory. Watch what happens to them when you merge them together. This final result is called the resolution image.

      *

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally just as in dreaming.

      Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions.

      Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      *

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. They are precious and wonderful, and attract positive realities into form. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own, in order to heal them as quickly as possible so that you may feel good and attract positive realities once again.

      *

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge all feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel the negative ones without acting out destructively, and to understand that the nature of emotion is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      *

      In cases where the negative feelings are overwhelming, a special session of finding the original wounding event and reliving it to process all the emotions may be necessary. Email for more information.

      To new subscribers: What these messages are all about, and how to effectively meditate on the divine virtue of each letter.

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory. [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in doing four things at once.]

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter in its proper musical note silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      All meditations are based on the AS ABOVE, SO BELOW law. As you create the wholebrain four-level awareness of a divine virtue in your body, which is made in the likeness of God, you simultaneously create this awareness in the outer universe. The four-level awareness of any divine virtue means that you WILL it, you UNDERSTAND it, you FEEL it, and you SENSE it.

      *

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as galaxies and
      swirling universes all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue. In this case, for letter A, [soft A], a tiny light blue sun shining in the lung area, shining forth and filling the whole body. Since the letter A is an air element virtue, its sun is located in the lung area, as are all air element virtues.

      Here is the way to know where to place the sun of a virtue.

      *

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      *

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      *

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      *

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      *

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      *

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      *

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      *

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      *
      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      ******

      Thanks.

      **********

      *
      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      *

      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      *****

      Sites for study and upliftment from our spiritual family of light:

      *

      http://antoinecarre.com/tree/wheel.gif

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life

      *

      http://www.rainbowbridgecoalition.org
      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      *

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      *

      www.soldans.com

      *

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      *

      www.TerrAscension.com

      *

      www.water-consciousness.com

      *

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      *

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      *

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      *

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      *

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      *

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      *

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      *

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      *

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      *

      ****

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      New pages up . . .

      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) Affirm always with every breath & thought

      The Divine Perfection of All

      2) Using The Law of Vibration

      To Manifest Your Vision

      3) The Compass

      4) Living in an Alpha World

      5) Break on through to the Other Side

      "Blow Your Mind"

      6) Now is the time to heal

      The Planetary Wounds

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      TheCircleOfLight-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      *

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      ******

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      *****************************

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      *

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@... This product has been thoroughly and scientifically tested. Perfect for sewage treatment.

      *
      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      *

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      *

      From

      http://www.langalist.com/plus/address.htm

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at

      http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      ************

      The First Law

      *

      The Law of One

      *

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      *

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      *

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      *

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is happening.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      *********