Just a Quick Question

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hello Polly, Judith Marie, Cynthia and anyone else who may be able to answer my
      question today:

      I have been on-line for about two hours at one time just now and all of a
      sudden, I felt a tingling in both my hands, at the same time. I have never had
      this happen before, so I was just wondering if some of you might have any idea
      why this would happen and what it means.

      I am asking all of you because you seem to be so knowlegeable about health
      issues. I figured if anyone knew the answer to this question, it would be one
      of you.

      Have a special evening and a beautiful night, each of you.
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the
      presence of God and His angels in
      your life.