[Insp_thought] The Elephant and the Rat

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      The Elephant and the Rat

      An elephant was enjoying a leisurely dip in a jungle pool when a rat came up to the pool and insisted that the elephant get out.

      ``I won't,'' said the elephant.

      ``I insist you get out this minute,'' said the rat.

      ``Why?''

      ``I shall tell you that only after you are out of the pool.''

      ``Then I won't get out.''

      But he finally lumbered out of the pool, stood in front of the rat, and said, ``Now then, why did you want me to get out of the pool?''

      ``To check if you were wearing my swimming trunks,'' said the rat.

      An elephant will sooner fit into the trunks of a rat then God will fit into our notions of him.