Fw: Evolutionary astrology Rose Marcus

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Astrolink

      Information about the Guild, its executive, how to become a member and even a membership form can be found hereThis icon will always bring you back to this page - Moon represents home in astrologyServices offered by our members, local astrologers available for consultation, classes, etc.Our extended program schedule, we meet once a monthRead astrological Poems by Rudy MervinArticles listing - over 50 articles on this siteWe have columnists writing regular features

      Law of the Echo

      Astrolink

      How many grains of sand does it take to fill the ocean shoreline? All of them. Each and everyone. Your presence, physically, emotionally and spiritually, in this most special of times is not optional. It's imperative. You have chosen to be here at this key juncture, this transition of the ages, and you have a significant contribution to make. It's important work and there's not a moment to lose. Time is both accelerated and compressed. The pressure is definitely on to play your roll to the best of your ability. Why? Because the sum total is only as good as each of its individual parts. When you are well, I am well, we are well.

      Outer consciousness is only a reflection of inner consciousness. This we know. But, is there a gap between your beliefs and your achieving? We've got more than enough great books to read, lectures to attend. As Saturn, planet of consciousness, moves into the sign of Gemini for a two and half year stint, theories will be put to the test, must be put to the test. There is a gap and we have to know how to fill it. Wholeness/wellness is a state of mind. Evolutionary growth is not a part time course. You can't skim through the exercises and fake it through the exam. Do you realize how or where you are holding yourself back?

      Saturn in Gemini will teach us about the weight of the words we read, the words we hear and the words we speak. Are we creating limits when we think we are creating structure? Saturn in Gemini represents lessons in the duality of experience, the theory of relativity, of cause and effect. You are what you think, what you know and what you believe. Is it enough? How are you defined by your friends, your peers, society at large? Are the rules you play by supportive or inhibiting?

      Until May of 2002, planet Pluto, god of the underworld, challenges Saturn, the master alchemist, to prove that lead can indeed be turned into gold. The intensity of these two planets reaching the critical mass point will force each of us further down the evolutionary road. There are two ways through this learning process, one is slow and steady, and the other is cataclysmic. Is there an area of your life that has become stuck? How would you prefer to do your lessons? Do you really need your personal dramas, your ill health, and your bad luck? Can you really afford the luxury of a negative thought? If it isn't useful, why are you still carrying it?

      Astrologically, Saturn rules the finite (our visible boundaries) while Pluto represents infinity (the limitless journey) and the soul's evolution. Body (Saturn) and soul (Pluto) urgently need to reconstruct and reconnect. In this era of information overload, it is absolutely necessary to rebalance by learning how to still the mind. Meditate often. Value silence. Appreciate how each small step is an essential part of the journey. When you can truly still the mind, the inner teacher will speak with force and with grace.

      Don't under estimate yourself or your influence both throughout your personal world and on the collective experience. You are my mirror. Your learning is my learning, your growth is my growth, and your achievements are my achievements. You are an important grain of sand. I'm counting on you.

      ©Rose Marcus

      Menu: Home - Articles Columns - Poems Astrologers - Events - Links - What is New - Columns: - Astrolink by Rose Marcus - Astro Humour by Marelon Bjorkaes - Astral Reflections by Tim Stephens - Straight Stars by Mac McLaughlin - Mundane Musings by Misty Kuceris - Myth by Carolyn Joyce - Astrologically Speaking by Anne Massey - Galactic Times by Philip Sedgewick- Quantum Astrology by Craig Grant - Vedic Corner by Phyllis Chubb ini Icon you will find a listing of the columns available on this site. If you got lost there is a pagelisting, which may not be quite up-to-date but will help you navigate the 100+ pages on this site.

      ©astrologyguild.com, The Fraser Valley Astrological Guild 1991, 2002
      All Articles copyright retained by Author and published here with Author's consent
      e-mail to the Guild: astrologyguild@...
      Site Design by Anne Massey © 2001-2002

      Rose Marcus

      Rose Marcus

      Evolutionary Astrologer Rose Marcus began a passionate love affair with astrology in her late teens. Over the years, she has written for numerous national and international publications, projects and websites. Appearances at professional astrology conferences in the US include Astro 2000 (Denver, 1999) and Evolutionary Astrology Conference (Washington 2001). Rose has served as a faculty member for the Douglas College Alternative Healing Program in Vancouver, teaching astrology through this well established, government funded educational facility.

      Currently, she runs the Canadian Jeffrey Wolf Green School of Evolutionary Astrology, a specialty branch of study and an intensive learning program for the seriously minded student. She is in the process of collaborating on a book with her colleagues in Evolutionary Astrology and is also preparing for the next Evolutionary Conference, February 20 to 22 in Vancouver, B.C.

      Rose Marcus Ph: 604-988-1299 Address: 1286 E.16th St. N.Vancouver BC V7 J1L3

      www.rosemarcus.com

      E-mail Rose

      This site designed with CSS and it validates Valid HTML