From Cyrus the Astrologer, April 4th-7th, Sunday-Wednesday

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:32 PM

      compliments to the artist, unknown
      NESARA NOW WON

      From Cyrus the Astrologer
      *
       Definition of terms at the bottom.
      *
      wayfarer_one
      *
      Sunday, April 4th
      *
      Moon enters Libra 7:53 AM, aligns with Venus
      Sun sextiles Neptune
      Moon squares Saturn, trines Mars from 7:53 PM
      Mars with Aldabaran and Antares
      *
       Sun with Neptune suggests devotion and sacredness, as personality becomes infused by light of the Soul.  Strong sixth ray influence strengthens 'the love that transcends' and increases our desire for divine experience, devotion.
      *
      A major change is occurring in our lives. We are finding that our previous compulsive attachments and addictive desires have a decreasing hold upon our attention.
      *
      We begin to feel greater happiness and freedom when focusing our consciousness on inclusive love and compassion rather than allowing ourselves to fall victim to the chaos of  rampant desire. Life now becomes a series of preferences rather than a series of addictive urges and compulsions.
      *
      Moon with Mars and Saturn. When we release our identification with the form, the veil masking our own essential divinity is lifted and we come face to face with Soul which is our own  true Self.
      *
      Humankind has entered into a phase marked by the need to reorient life values
      and tread the Path of Return.  Spiritual warrior undertakes all needed tests
      and trials in order to become first observer, then world server.
      *
       We are rapidly evolving new trends toward higher, more spiritual goals and aspirations. We identify more with essence than form
      *
      Our dedication to the part we choose to play for the benefit of the whole comes
      from promptings of spirit, not personality.  It is a quiet mastery of events through developed insight, depth of understanding and joy.
      *
      The awakened mind has a creative, purposeful approach to all aspects of human endeavour.  Taking responsibility for our life as it is, strengthens our ability to meet each particular situation with enlightened self-interest.
      *
      Monday, April 5th
      *
       Libra Full Moon 11:04 AM aligns  with Bellatrix
      Mars with Aldabaran, Antares
      Moon trines Neptune 9:15 AM
      Moon sextiles Pluto 9:27 PM
      Moon is void in Libra 9:27 PM
      *
      During the Full Moon, emotions are at their most powerful.
      Manifesting changes in the physical realm is easier at this time.
      *
       Strong feelings magnetically attract changes in matter. Emotions attract a
      particular reality out of infinite potentialities and manifest in the physical world.
      *
      During this Full Moon,  we can align our strongest emotions with the most powerful emotional energy of the Unified Field.  Personal feeling energy can be aligned more easily with soul aspirations now.
      *
       Libra Full Moon with fixed star Bellatrix creates challenges and urges that drive us towards the higher. As our life expression becomes more refined, we find within much that still draws us towards the old paths, old habits.
      *
      Experiment is made and the Scales tip in one direction and then another until either desire or spiritual aspiration weighs the balance down.
      *
      In Egyptian mythology, the gods weigh the heart of the deceased against the weight of a feather. If the heart outweighs the feather, the life must seek to be reborn on Earth. Libra is often called the ‘place of judgement’, for here the sheep are separated from the goats.  Will the life follow the Path of Ingoing or the Path of Return?
      *
      Our journey through the shadow gives us the spiritual strength, compassion and understanding to continue our evolutionary journey into the realms of light
      beyond.
      *
      Mars with fixed stars Aldabaran, Antares. Human spirit always desires to experience a deeper, richer quality of life both within and without.  We are ever pressing towards spiritual aspiration as personality desires are transmuted by the all consuming fire.
      *
      We are reaching for more universal goals and these are becoming the
      foundation for a more enduring reality, immortality.
      *
        Spiritual warrior influence suggests that things of worth are gained  by aligning
      personal will with divine will and then taking action in the physical realm.
      Emphasis is on drawing events to a focus and directing their course
      successfully.
      *
      Moon trines Neptune. Wisdom is vivified and revealed through our continual engagement in human affairs.
      *
      We are urged to maintain balance between spirit and practical affairs, bringing our spiritual ideals into focus.  When we have a clear idea of the role we are to play to further our ideals, we attract others who share our goals. Periods of solitude may be helpful.
      *
      Moon sextile Pluto. Reality is ever without meaning or power unless it stimulates us in our own enlightened self interest.  Now is the time to deepen and take advantage of new found understanding by putting our spiritual knowledge into practice.
      *
      Powerful emotions may reveal the need to break down the sense of selfishness
      and separateness of the lesser ego personality so that our little personal will
      becomes is attuned to divine will.
      *
        Pluto can be a purifying energy which leads to the disintegration of form so that Spirit may triumph.
      *
      We have a chance to face our unredeemed or unresolved emotions and bring
      them to the surface for healing using emotional depth-work.
      *
       Our reality structure constantly changes as our consciousness changes.
      Avenues of release come through humanity's awakening and possibilities for the creative use of Earth's resources.
      *
      Our transmutation process now needs a great deal of self-acceptance and self-forgiveness because of damage already done to earth's biosphere.
      *
      Tuesday, April 6th
      *
      Mars squares Jupiter
      Moon aligns with Jupiter, Uranus and Mercury from 4:56 AM
      Moon enters Scorpio 10:25 AM
      Mercury turns retrograde 8:28 PM
      Moon trines Saturn 10:12 PM
      *
      Many Lunar aspects and the Moon's entry into Scorpio makes for a
      potentially emotionally volatile day with changing moods.
      *
      Simplicity of pure Spirit is a child's wonder painted in dreams of pure colour.
      Eternity, the death of time, creates a sacred space in the heart.  In this moment, we find nurturing, healing, deepening.
      *
      Saturn trine and Moon's alignment with Uranus. Evolutionary progress happens as a result of conscious merging of a fully individualised self within the framework of group purpose.
      *
      Individualised means that we are at a point in our unfolding where we are
      self-empowered and use our free will to further Soul-purpose for the highest good of all concerned.
      *
       Becoming individualised and learning to work towards our collective goal of
      Unity is our initiation into a higher level of consciousness.
      *
      This process leads to a tremendous increase in our powers of intuition and our ability to make significant shifts in the Earth's energy field. This “downpouring” stimulates world service, creating a powerful vehicle for the expression of our
      individual and collective enlightenment.
      *
      Moon-Jupiter gives skill in building morale and support for realising our dreams.  Blending of heart and mind enables honest expression of feelings.  Creates forms geared to stimulating awakening presence of love-wisdom in the physical realm.
      *
      Scorpio and the fourth ray catalyse transformation of personality so that spirit may triumph.  The dynamic force of the fourth ray of harmony through conflict  is breaking down old, instinctive emotional patterns and old paradigm three dimensional perspectives.

      A new Spring dawns from a winter's silence, bringing the potent release of new avenues of service to humanity.
      *
      Mercury retrograde. The knowledge of how to attain our physical goals in substance can be very useful and it can become an obsession.  It is time to reconnect to Source and shift some of the emphasis from the outer realm.
      *
       Mercury's retrograde effect continues for a two week period after it goes direct
      in motion.  It takes Mercury approximately two weeks to reach the same degree
      in which it initially went retrograde.
      *
      Sometimes retrograde Mercury may seem particularly upsetting, derailing our
      usual plans or expectations. When this energy is used wisely, it gives us a chance to revise and recreate for greater quality and depth of living.
      *
       We can use this time to reassess our overall direction. Mercury
      retrograde is also a reminder that our perceptions of certain outer life situations
      may not be what they appear to be on the surface.
      *
      Mercury's cycle recurs regularly in nature and is part of the natural rhythm of life, not a useless period designed to inconvenience us.
      *
      Wednesday, April 7th
      *
      Moon aligns with Pluto, Jupiter, Mercury and Neptune from 1:36 AM
      Moon is void in Scorpio 11:07 AM until 11:51 AM tomorrow
      *
      We are urged to transcend tribalism and our biological inheritance for the
      sake of world service. Imagination becomes a powerful tool for creative change..
      *
      Mercury and the fourth ray offer challenge, inspiring us to create new relationships and forms in the world of conflicts and victories.
      *
      Saturn and third ray help to create structures where our ideas take on power and dynamic focus. Abstract ideas find practical expression when will, mind, feeling and our physical actions come into alignment.
      *
      The mere acceptance daily rhythm and routine does not necessarily bring evolutionary growth. The new emerging planetary consciousness now needs support and vitalisation from all responsive minds..
      *
      This means bringing awareness, on individual and collective levels, of opportunity and challenge. Expansion of consciousness brings with it wisdom and empowerment, new responsibilities that are for the good of the whole.
      *
       Taking responsibility for the shadow, our fears and denials, we see  how we have been denying the light as well as the darkness.  With great compassion, we are allowing ourselves to make new choices.
      *
      In the darkest times, the greatest light is often found. This is where inner strength sustains. The light of grace shines upon us when we are willing to see and embrace all of our deeply human and fragmented realities.
      *
      Our Light Body is designed to bring up all our human issues as we progress. Each higher level brings up a deeper layer of understanding.
      *
      By reaching inside and looking at denials and fears that keep us imprisoned, we are sending out a different message to the universe.
      *
      World servers, motivated by spiritual purpose and committed to right human
      relations, are now urgently needed.  During this time of new beginnings,
      groups dedicated to planetary transformation and reorientation of human
      consciousness are urged to develop a force field or energy resource for the
      rebuilding of our planet along lines of unity.
      *
      THE LIGHT NEVER DIES!

      email spiritus@... for emotional healing exercises
      *
      Time conversion table
      *
      All times in GMT
      *
       For EST subtract  5 hours. For CST subtract 6 hours.
      For AEST Add 10 hours.  For NZT Add 12 hours
      *
        San Francisco-8, Toronto-5, New York-5, London 0, Lagos+1, CapeTown+2,  Port Elizabeth+2, Geneva+2 , Delhi+5.5, Hong Kong+8, Perth+8, Adelaide+9.5, Sydney+10, Wellington+12
      ^
      now1000@...
      *
       WE ARE ALL ONE!
      *
      “They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Benjamin Franklin
      *
      For updates on crucial world events, visit
      http://www.nesara.us
      *
      http://www.white-knights911.com
      http://www.democracynow.com
      www.informationclearinghouse.info
      *
      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email
      now1000@... or
      spiritus@...
      *
      Related web sites.
      *
      St. Germain
      www.sanctusgermanus.com
      *
      Nancy Red Star
      http://www.nancyredstar.com
      *
      Jasmuheen

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.net.au
      *
      Dr. Winifred Barton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
       "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"
      *

      Lunar phase notation.  Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle.  The number refers to the particular day in the 28 day lunar cycle. There are 28 days or stations in
      a lunar cycle. Lunar stations are not to be confused with planetary stations.
      *
       The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can
      range from a few seconds to more than two days.
      *
      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new
      projects until later.
      *
      This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome  natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.
      *
      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.
      *
      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy, psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.
      *
      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.
      *
      Aspects
       Conjunction: the energies of the two bodies work together
      Opposition: May be disintegrative or attunes to higher
      frequencies of both bodies or planets to achieve balance.
      Squares can be challenging and require will and synthesis in order to manifest in the physical realm.
      *
      Trines suggest ease and creativity but may lack initiative.
      Sextiles are favourable and have a practical dimension
      *
      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. The stars incline, they do not impel. There are many potential outcomes resulting from massed intent in any given situation.
      *
      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!
      *
      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from
      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology, Aluna Joy Yax'kin, Centre for Solar Initiation, 1995, PO Box 1351, Mt. Shasta CA. 96067
      *
      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Jose and Lloydine Arguelles, Dreamspell, The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013, 1990, Makawao, HI 96768
      *
      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from the writings of Alice A. Bailey,  Lucis Press, 1922, London, New York.
      *
      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York
      **
      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Mae R. Wilson-Ludlam, Interpret Your Rays Using  Astrology,  American Federation of Astrologers Inc.,1981,Tempe Arizona 85282.
      *
      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Ray-Centred Astrology,  Ruth Mierswa,  Libra Publishers, Inc., 1986, San Diego  CA 92117.
      *
       Names or phrases referring to Sun’s degree may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation]
      and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, 1956, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com
      *
      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, 1953, Berkeley, CA.
      *

      ~

      Tea House Moon_edit1.mid
      courtesy, Panhala.net