*~Spiritually Speaking~* A monthly guide to planetary motions for magical workings - April 2004 (fwd)

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      This is a different kind of astrological/planetary report than I have ever seen, but because I found it so interesting, I am sharing it with all of you. This was also sent from Lisa at Spiritually Speaking.

      As always with anything I send, if you do not want to keep this or even read it, please delete it, with my blessings.

      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,